Awkward

I Promise {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun slowly leaned in as she stared at Hyejeong's red lips, wanting to feel them on her own. Meanwhile, Hyejeong stood there stiff and nervous. She saw the other girl coming closer, making her squeeze her eyes shut and her heart pump rapidly. 

As if God were listening to Hyejeong's silent cries for help, the door slammed open and in came a short figure.

"Yah! Shin Hyejeong! Why weren't you-" The strange girl seemed to be angry at first, but moments later she put her hand on her hip while a smirk grew on her face.

Seolhyun awkwardly removed her hands from Hyejeong's face and stepped back a bit. Hyejeong sighed and glared at her bestfriend. 

"Am I interrupting something?" The short girl asked, smiling ear-to-ear.

"Yah. Be quiet." Hyejeong responded in an annoyed tone. Seolhyun quietly interlaced her fingers with the displeased girl and gave her hand a light squeeze. Hyejeong's anger slowly deceased and she gave a lighthearted smile to her bestfriend. "We were about to go to the canteen for lunch."

"Uh huh. You sure your lunches weren't each other?" A wicked grin placed itself over the sweet smiling face of the so called bestfriend of Hyejeong's. 

"Shut up. Let's go eat. I'm starving." Hyejeong pulled the younger girl out of the room as her friend followed. 

Hyejeong chewed on her rice and stabbed the meat with her fork as she sat at an empty table. Her mind full what would've happened if Mina hadn't walked in on her and Seolhyun. 

"Damn you, Mina." She mumbled and threw a piece of meat into .

 

Mina felt a chill creep up her spine a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter