Stay with Me

I Promise {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Anneyong~ I wanted to update before school, so here ya go! And wanted to let you guys know, I'll update everyday or every other day. Saranghaeyo~

Since Mina left Seoljeong at school by themselves, a questioned popped into Seolhyun's head.

"Unnie. Unnie." She tugged on the creamy white sleeve of Hyejeong's uniform, making the slightly taller girl stop in her spot.

Hyejeong turned her head and gave her a questioning look. "Yes?" 

"Can you tell me who Hani is?" Seolhyun finally popped the question that had been on her mind all day. Hyejeong tensed at the mention of her friend's name. 

"Uh. Hani? Hani is the girl who has had my heart for years. She's my ideal dream girl. We met during club registrations." Hyejeong sighed like a little girl in love, her hands cupping her cheeks.

"I see." Seolhyun rolled her eyes, jealousy flaring in her eyes. "Can you show me Hani?" 

"Ah." Hyejeong quickly thought of an excuse. "She usually leaves right after school ends, so I can't show you her today. Sorry." She exhaled heavily, rubbing the back of her neck. 

"I see. Then show me her next time. Okay?" Seolhyun gave Hyejeong a perky smile. She hooked their arms and started walking down the hallway, happily.

"Hey! Hyejeong!" A yell was heard from a group of girls, making everyone's head turn toward the abrupt sound.

A pretty brunette popped out of the circle of females, jogging toward the twosome and encircled her arms around Hyejeong, surprising the slightly taller girl. Hyejeong awkwardly put her arms around the brunette and embraced her.

"Hey, Hani..." Hyejeong patted her back and gradually let go. 

"Hey. You promised to meet up with us today. We had a club meeting, remember?" Hani playfully punched Hyejeong on her arm, lightly giggling. "We just talked about ways to exceed in our dreams and it was a tad bit boring, but you promised to come today and you didn't."

Seolhyun watched the scene in front of her with jealousy. She wanted to turn and walk away, but she also thought the pair looked nice together, causing her to stay glued to her spot.

Hani diverted her sight to Seolhyun and gasped. "Who is this, Hyejeong? Your girlfriend?" Hyejeong blushed madly, shaking her head from side to side. 

"No no. She isn't." She gestured to her new friend. "Hani, this is Seolhyun. Seolhyun, this is Hani."

Hani took a giant step forward and stuck out her hand. "Hi. As you now know, I'm Hani. I'm Hyejeong's cousin. Nice to meet you." 

Seolhyun shook Hani's hand, scrunching her eyebrows in utter confusion. "Y-You're Hyejeong's cousin?" Hani nodded with enthusiasm and laughed.

"Yeah. We're cousins." Hani looked at Hyejeong weirdly. "Hyejeongie, please say you didn't use the 'I like Hani from the Exceed In Dreaming Club' excuse again. I know you only use it to cover up your crush for some girl." She put her hands on her hips and knocked her cousin's forehead. 

"Uh. Nah. I didn't use that excuse." Hyejeong scratched the back of her neck, forcing a slight laugh, her cheeks darkening 50 shades of red. Silence fell over the trio before she spoke again. "Okay. I may have used the excuse."

"I knew it. Now, tell me who has your heart this time." Hani teased Hyejeong playfully, slapping her back lightly.

"Hey, Seolhyun. When do you have to get home?" Hyejeong pushed her cousin away and faced the other girl, silently pleading her for an excuse.

"Oh. I have to be home by 4." Seolhyun quickly spat out the first number that came to her mind. Hyejeong let out a sigh, a look of relief appeared on her face before she gave Seolhyun a gentle smile. 

Hyejeong glimpsed at her wrist watch and pulled on Seolhyun's hand. "Okay then. I think we have to go soon if you want to arrive home on time." She ruffled her short cousin's hair and dragged Seolhyun along with her. "Au revoir!" The pair waved to Hani and exited the school.

Hani watched them slowly walk off, thoughts drifting in her head. Her phone beeped, alerting her about a message from her mother. The vice president of the Exceed In Dreaming Club's eyes drifted to the corner of the phone's screen, briefly reading out the time.

"It's only 1:25. Why were they in such a rush?" She asked herself, tapping the back of her phone as if it meant the world to her.  

"Hani-ssi, we're going back to the clubroom. Are you coming?" The president of the club, Solji, asked her club mate. Hani cranked her head to her friend and nodded. 

"Coming!" She yelled as she ran to her club members' circle. 

"Who were those two girls?" Another member of their club, Hyerin, asked, curiosity b the rims of her eyes. 

"Those two? They're my new favorite couple." Hani giggled as Solji led the girls to their clubroom.

"So where do you live?" Hyejeong stretched her long arms over her head, breathing out an exasperated sigh. "There? At

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter