The Date

I Promise {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You got this, Yuna. You just need to calm down." Yuna took a hold of her steering wheel and started the engine. "Mina is just like any other girl. Nice, cute, small." The nervous girl giggled at the last detail and drove away from her home. 

Yuna had worn a white muscle-tee with 'Bae' printed on it in bold and a blue jean jacket over it. Tight black jeans roamed over her long legs and a pair of black converse on her feet.

She grabbed her phone from her pocket and dialed Mina's number. Her phone rang a few times before her date picked up.

"Yoboseyo~" Mina hollered, surprising her unnie.

"Ah. Y-Yeon-in..." Yuna stuttered awkwardly, blushing a deep hue of red. "I'm on the way. Are you ready?"

"Neh, unnie." Yuna's yeon-in answered cutely, putting a white bow into her hair. She checked her hair in her full body mirror, looking for flaws in her outfit. 

Mina wore her white chiffon dress and her white flats, a pair of booty shorts and her little bow.

"Yah. Did you call me 'unnie'?" Yuna cocked one of her perfect eyebrows, nibbling on her bottom lip.

"Ah. Yuna-ssi." Mina smacked her head before correcting herself. "Ah. Anni anni. Yuna." 

Yuna chuckled, turning into Mina's court. "Hey. I'm outside... Yeon-in." She managed in a little voice, her face flushed in pink. 

"Neh. I'm coming." Mina opened her door, spotting Yuna's car in front of her house. She shut her door and sauntered toward her date's vehicle.

Yuna jumped out of her car and ran around to open Mina's door.

"Here you go, Princess." She elegantly bowed and smiled to her yeon-in.

"Thank you, Prince Charming." Mina put her hand on Yuna's shoulder, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She gladly sat in the car with Yuna sprinting back to the driver's side, opening the door and entering.

"So where are we going?" Yuna began to drive as Mina told her their destination. 

"Lotte World!" Mina cheered, waving her arms in the air. She grinned a wide grin, looking at her companion, also making her smile.

"Lotte World?" Yuna asked, trying to focus on the road. 

"Neh neh. Lotte World! My favorite theme park in Seoul!" The short girl screeched, her whole body tingling. 

"Ah. Of course." Yuna nodded her head, one of her hands crawling closer to Mina's. "Can I hold your hand?"

"H-Hold my hand?" Mina froze, her face heating up ferociously. She glanced at Yuna's free hand, having her whole body heat up. "N-Neh."

Yuna gently locked their hands together, intertwining their fingers while at it. She lifted Mina's hand toward her lips, kissing the back of her hand.

"So charming." Mina giggled softly, tightening her hold on to Yuna's hand. 

A thought crossed the petite girl's mind, her curiosity driving her crazy.

"Ah. Yuna." She whispered quietly, grinding her teeth nervously.

"Yes?" Yuna had stopped the car at a stoplight, letting an old man cross the road. 

"I wanted to know... Why do you love me?" Mina bit her lip, impatiently waiting for a response.

"Hmm? Why?" Yuna thought for a while, scratching her chin. "I love you, because you're Mina.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter