Shopping

I Promise {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Short Yunaring chap. Promise I'll update tomorrow with a long chapter about their date. Saranghe~ See you soon~!!

Mina drove to the mall, nearly missing all the cars she past. Finding her way through the traffic, she finally reached the mall. The parking lot full of shiny, glossy vehicles, keeping Mina from parking near the entrance of the mall.

"Are you kidding me?" Mina hit her steering wheel, making her car honk. She past up another few cars and finally found a free spot. "Thank the lord." The short girl parked her car, exiting while grabbing her purse. 

"What should I buy today? A dress? A nice sweater?" Mina searched through the racks of different clothing items, talking to herself. "Ooh. Maybe this white chiffon dress." She grasped onto the hanger holding the dress and walked away from the racks happily. 

Mina went into a fitting room, only to find out the dress didn't fit her. "Aish. Why don't they have extra small on the racks?" She shuffled her way out of the enclosed space and found an employee that worked at the place. 

"Um. Excuse me..." Mina stopped mid-sentence to look at the girl's nametag, "Jessica, but do you have this in an extra small?" Mina smiled to the worker and showed her the dress.

The girl that worked at the register glanced at her for a second and left her spot, dashing through a door. She came back with the same dress as Mina, but one a lot smaller that looked like it fit the small girl.

"Oh. Thank you." The employee scanned Mina's lips and put her fingertips to her own lips and drew them away. 

Mina bought the dress and some white flats to go with it. She came out of the store, smiling cheerfully and whooping. A large man had been walking near Mina, who she clumsily ran into.

"Ah. Joesonghamnida." Mina bowed to the old man, who looked like he was about to walk into a meeting. He had a nice black silk suit on and and a black tie to go with and his slacks blocked the soles of his black formal shoes.

"You don't need to apologize, little girl. I wasn't watching where I was going. Now, go to your omma before you get lost." The man patted Mina's back and walked off in a different direction.

Mina stood there in shock and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter