Saturday

I Promise {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring ring~ Ring ring~ Ring ring~

Hyejeong grabbed the covers, pulling them over her head, trying to shut out the annoying sound interrupting her beauty sleep.

Seolhyun had been woken by the alarm, rolling over to slap the dismiss button. She pushed herself off the bed, slipping on her bunny slippers before heading for the bathroom.

Seolhyun exited out of the bathroom, now already up and dressed. The latter walked over to the sleeping girl, shaking her shoulder gently.

"Yah. Hyejeong-ah." Seolhyun spoke quietly near Hyejeong's ear. "Hyejeong-ah."

"Mwo..?" Hyejeong rolled over on the bed, holding a cushion on to her face.

"C'mon. IT'S 2PM. Let's go outside and do something fun. You can't just sleep all day." Seolhyun sat next to her giant, patting her messy hair. 

"I don't want to." Hyejeong groaned into the pillow, kicking her feet and rolling around the bed dramatically.

"If you get up and come with me, I'll give you a reward." Seolhyun purred into Hyejeong's ear, whose body tensed at her hot breath.

"What's the reward?" Hyejeong jumped out of the bed, running around the room to find her belongings.

"I'm not telling you yet. And can you please change out of that shirt? You have a hole in it..." Seolhyun stared at the torn shirt, or, rather, the flat belly that Hyejeong had underneath her shirt.

"Oh... Yeah... That was from last night." Hyejeong lifted the shirt over her head, exposing her nearly bare torso.

"Yah. Don't just suddenly undress." Seolhyun covered her eyes, slightly peeking through the little openings of her finger barriers. 

It took a few moments for Seolhyun to register what Hyejeong had just stated.

"THAT WAS FROM LAST NIGHT?!" Seolhyun grabbed Hyejeong's shoulders, pushing her to sit on the bed. She searched the older girl's body for any love bites, only finding none. 

"Yes, from last night." Hyejeong showed the blushing Seolhyun the garment, pointing to the rip. "I fell."

"Oh. Thank goodness." Seolhyun sighed, pushing herself off the other girl, hiding her red face from Hyejeong. 

"What'd you think it was from?" Hyejeong raised her brow, sticking her tongue out at the other girl.

"N-Nothing!" Seolhyun grabbed a pillow, smashing it against Hyejeong's face before letting go of the cushion.

"I thank you for that pillow." Hyejeong mumbled into the pillow, holding it against her face. She put the padding on the bed and quietly stared up at Seolhyun. "What are we going to do today? Mina is out with Yuna on their date, so we should go on a date, too." The taller girl pouted, looking down at her lap. 

"Uh. Um. Yeah. Sure." Seolhyun averted her eyes from the latter, covering her eyes. "Yah. Put a shirt on. Borrow anything that you find nice in my closet. I'll be out in the living room, so hurry." She ran out of the room, shutting the door behind her, after sticking her tongue out at Hyejeong.

"Aish. This girl." Hyejeong smiled to herself, standing up to search the closet for nice clothes. "She has some cute clothes in here." She grasped her hand around a hanger, checking out how the dress looked.

Seolhyun sat on her white couch, playing on her smartphone, clothed in a white knitted sweater with a baby blue collared shirt underneath and a pair of blue skinny jeans and a charcoal pair of Frye Harness 8R boots. She waited patiently for her date to show up from her wardrobe change. 

"How long is she going to take?" Seolhyun rose from the couch, walking up to her bedroom door, knocking on it ever so lightly. "Unnie, are you done yet?" She put her hand on the doorknob, barely twisting it, when the door bursted open. 

"Seolhyunnie! How do I look?" Hyejeong twirled around, her skirt slightly fluttering upward. She wore a white crop top and a green plaid skirt with suspenders flowing down her torso and a pair of white sneakers.

Seolhyun gawked at the girl, scanning her up and down. She stood there in a daze, the beauty in front of her looking at her with a quizzical expression.

"You look beautiful." Seolhyun mumbled, causing Hyejeong's cheeks to color a light pink.

"You look cute." Hyejeong smiled cheekily, eyeing the younger girl. "Like a nerdy cute. It suits you." She winked at Seolhyun flirtatiously, sending a smirk her way. 

"How about we go now?" Seolhyun suggested, tucking her phone into her back pocket. She grabbed her shoulder bag from the couch and crossed it over her chest, letting it hang on her shoulder.

"Mhmm." Hyejeong hummed, stepping closer to Seolhyun, weaving their fingers together. 

 

"So where do you want to go first?" Hyejeong asked her date, swinging their arms back and forth happily. She inhaled the scent of the fresh blossoms of a cherry tree she and Seolhyun were walking near.

"Anywhere." Seolhyun peeked at H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter