The Question

I Promise {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like... I like..." Hyejeong whined and groaned. "Do I have to answer this question?" Mina looked at her bestfriend with a glare. 

"Of course you do. You can't leave Seolhyun hanging." Mina averted her eyes to the curious girl who was viewing them quietly. 

"Fine." Hyejeong sighed and took a deep breath before making eye contact with Seolhyun.

"I like... I like Hani from the Exceed In Dreaming Club." Hyejeong quickly covered her face with her palms, hiding her red face from her dongsaengs.

"What..." Mina dropped the apple she took a bite out of and watched it roll on the floor. She gave Hyejeong a shocked look. "Ah... Uh... Hyejeong, did I hear that right?" Mina stood and softly smacked her friend's head before laughing nervously. 

"Wahh. Who is she? Is she pretty?" Seolhyun cupped her face with her hands like a little kid. She was dissatisfied with Hyejeong's answer, but hid it from her unnies and acted as if she was happy for Hyejeong.

"Ah. I don't need to answer that." Hyejeong rushed her sentence and waved off the new question, trying to get the attention off of her. "Mina-yah~ It's your turn~" She gave her bestfriend a vicious smile, sending the girl chills. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Mina felt confident. Confident enough to fight off an army of men.

"I dare you to ask out the Student Body President, Seo Yuna." Hyejeong beamed at the smaller girl who was on the edge of her seat, trying to keep herself from strangling her bestfriend.

"You did not just dare me, KWON MINA, to ask out the cool, pretty, and Miss Perfect of the Century, SEO YUNA. You're crazy. She isn't going to accept me. I'm nothing next to her." Mina panted after her little speech and took a swig of her strawberry milk. Seolhyun looked at her with empathy and gave her a slight smile.

"I just did. So go do it. NOW." Hyejeong pointed in the direction of the exit of the canteen. "She's in a meeting with the student council, so wait until after it's over." Mina huffed and took another swig of her strawberry milk. 

"For good luck." Mina patted her chest and took big steps out into the hallway and headed to the student council. Hyejeong and Seolhyun trailed behind her, hiding around the corner.

Feeling her heart beating like a drum in her chest, Mina stopped outside the council room and took a dose of courage, charging herself up for what was about to happen. She waited outside of the meeting room for what seemed like forever, until the door swung open.

"Holy Jesus, that scared me." Mina held her chest and took a deep breath, taking a step back from the open door.

The person who came bursting out of the room was no other than Seo Yuna. Her heart stopped in her chest, seeing the beauty in front of her. Mina couldn't help but stare at Yuna with hungry eyes. 

Mina hastily spun on her heel and did an air fist pump. "Hwaiting." She whispered before spinning back to face the beautiful girl. 

"Uh. Sunbae, I need to tell you something." Mina spoke in a gentle manner. Yuna nodded and gave Mina a tender smile. Mina pulled out a pink envelope from her jacket pocket and gave it to her long-time crush.

"What is it?" Yuna questioned, holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter