Her Promise

I Promise {Hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 Years Earlier

Seolhyun walked into the classroom, her belly full of butterflies. She then stood next to her teacher as he introduced her. "Class, this is our new student, Miss Kim. This is her first day here at Angels' High, so please treat her well." 

"Neh." The students groaned. Hearing that, the teacher clapped once and pointed to an empty desk.

"You can sit next to Hyejeong for today, Miss Kim. Hyejeong, be nice and help her if she needs assitance."

The girl named Hyejeong raised her head from her desk to take a glance at the new student and her eyes sparkled as she stared at the pretty girl. "Yes."

Seolhyun bowed and whispered a thanks to her teacher and scuttled to her desk to have a seat. She took her bag off and hung it on the back of her chair. Her head cranked to her left as Hyejeong greeted her.

"Heyo! My name's Hyejeong. Nice to meet you!" She smiled and gestured Seolhyun to introduce herself.

"Hi. My name's Seolhyun. Nice to meet you too." Seolhyun nodded her head. "Please take care of me." 

"I will. I promise."

After Class

"Hey, Seolhyun. Wanna go to the canteen?" Hyejeong asked as Seolhyun was packing up her math book. 

"Yes. Of course." Seolhyun had wanted to eat her home cooked meal, but she decided one day not eating her everyday meal was fine. Hyejeong seemed like a nice girl.

Before she knew it, Hyejeong had grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the classr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter