Party (continuation)

Love or Lust

After the embarrassing moment of my life (yes the singing thing), I thanked everyone and looked for Ms. Hazelnut eyes. I saw a hand raised at the back. As the hand moved in front of the crowd, my eyes grew bigger. It’s ……

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t believe this. Someone is making fun of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s Puey. (One of Pie’s friend. He’s a gay and was added to Pie’s group of friends just recently.)

 

I can see he’s smiling no scratch that he’s grinning and it’s scary. He’s doing that while walking towards me. I want to run but I can’t like I’m frozen. I’m so shocked and scared. He’s getting closer to me. Then, he moved closer to my ear and said “You’re really cute, you know that.” I can feel cold sweat dripping at my back as his breath lingers on my ear. “Okay Puey. Truth or dare?” I asked him as I moved 2 steps backward. “Hey! no need to hurry. We have all night” he said as he reached for my hand. I moved further away from him. I heard my classmates laugh at what’s happening. “Hey! Puey! Don’t bite. She still needs to give you the present so don’t eat her” Tyrone shouted while giggling. I don’t know but I got to thank him later for saving me. “Come here cutie. Actually you don’t have to give me the present” Puey said while moving some of the strands of his hair behind his ear (Okay picture this as if he’s acting really shy while making his face cute.). “What do you mean?” I finally managed to say something other than freezing. “I’m not Ms. Hazelnut eyes. I can’t take her present even if I would fight for it. I asked to Fern call her already, she just went to the bathroom” Puey explained himself. Wow. This is really something like a suspense movie. I looked at Puey still doing his flirty moves. I guess. “Oh! There she is. Hey Fern bring her over here” Puey instructed Fern. I can see Fern and her hand is holding someone at her back. Fern is taller than he mysterious lady so I really can’t see any part of her body. Puey run towards them and grab the person’s wrist behind Fern and slowly pulled her so that I can see the mysterious Ms. Hazelnut eyes.

 

Slowly I had a glimpse of the mysterious lady’s body. Wait! I know that body and height. It’s Pie. “Here’s your Ms. Hazelnut eyes” Puey said as he pull Pie towards the stage. I didn’t notice that a curve formed on my face painting a smile on my face. Pie is smiling at me too. That smile, I’m going to faint. When Pie reached my side, I fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m just kidding. I didn’t faint I was just about to faint. I can feel my legs getting weaker. “Hey. I’ll take dare just for fun” she said to me and gave me that smile that could make anyone fall for her. I returned to reality when Fern asked me to draw from the dare jar. I reached for it and picked a piece of paper and gave it to Fern. I really can’t speak right now; I wasn’t able to regain my strength. Fern opened the paper and I saw a weird smile on her face. She bit her lower lip and looked at everyone. “ on the gift giver” she shouted it to everyone and the crowd goes wild. Seriously, my classmates went wild. I looked at Fern and she showed me the paper. She read it right. I turned my gaze to the angel who stole my strength earlier. She’s covering while giggling. When she removed her hands on I can see that she’s really red. Gosh! This is going to be embarrassing.  “Let’s do this!” Pie screamed and the crowd went wilder. I gaze around our classmate’s faces, some girls are giggling, some boys are shouting encouraging Pie and congratulating me.

 

“Pie you don’t have to do this. I can still give my gift to you” I said to her as I blocked her way. “Don’t be such a kill joy. You’re killing the fun. Don’t let them call you on your codename kill joy after this. It’s fine with me. Besides we are old enough to do this” she answered me and made her way to the chair that was placed in the middle of the crowd. I walked ahead of her to block her again. “I don’t mind getting called Kill joy by everyone. I just, it’s hard to explain…… I just don’t want those ert to fantasize you doing this to them. And besides are you comfortable doing this to a girl?” “Awwww. Skinny superman is trying to protect me from those ert ei? You’re really sweet. Don’t worry I won’t let them watch us” she said and bit her lower lip then moved around me with her left hand holding my wrist. I froze at what she did. I’m really going to die tonight. Okay think Kim. I managed to get back on my senses. Well, she’s right we are old enough to do this and I think her parents are not around to witness this. And that lip bite earlier means that she agree with girl to girl relationship? Or am I just over thinking it?

 

She held on to my left wrist and pulled me to face the crowd. “Okay I’m going to do it but in one condition. Guys, do you agree?” Pie asked everyone with her charming smile. I bet no one will say no at her. “Yes” everyone shouted. I told you so. “So here’s the condition, everyone must give their cell phones and cameras to Puey and Mean. And boys, I’m sorry all of you have to go with Puey he needs some help” again Pie used her charm on the boys to hypnotize them to say yes. Pie gestured Puey to come to her. “Puey, lock them in the guest room, they are all yours” Pie said to Puey whose excitedly nodded.

 

As soon as the boys followed Puey to the guest room, Pie signaled Fern to play the music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TsVjvEkc4s&list=RDaPxVSCfoYnU&index=36 you can listen to selena gomez’s good for you while reading). I was looking at fern when I felt Pie touch the palm of my left hand. I looked down at her Pie and my hands met. I looked up to her and saw her seductive eyes, biting her lips. Oh my. I literally stopped breathing. She pulled me and gestured me to sit on the chair. I sat on the chair and Pie place her right hand on my shoulder. She moved to my right side and held my face to look at her then started dancing to the beat seductively. She moved around to my back and blew on my left ear. It’s giving me goosebumps. She’s right in front of me now when the song reached the chorus. I can’t take my eyes off of her as she moved those hips in perfect harmony. “Put yourself together Kim, respect her. Don’t look at her” I said to myself. I tried to turn my gaze to the side so that I can’t see her when she suddenly sat on my lap facing me. That sweet scent of her really drives me crazy. I must resist this urge of facing her. She led my hands around her waist. The tip of her fingers leads my chin so that I can face her. She wrapped her hands around my neck. Then she started moving her body to the rhythm again. Before the chorus plays again, I suddenly hugged her and whispered “You can just give me hug instead of that dance. Let’s just stay like this until the music stops”. I felt that she smiled and nodded. I felt my heart pumped blood in my heart faster than before. It’s happening again. I wish she won’t feel it.

 

The music stopped but we are still in the same position. No one moved until we hear the girls squealing “oh that’s so sweet” one girl said. It daunted me that the music stopped. She got up covering her face and took a glass of water at the corner. I can feel my face heat up too. I stood up and grabbed my present on the table and gave it to her. She looked at me and I smiled at her “Uhm. So Ms. Hazelnut eyes you deserve this gift”. She reached for the gift and said “Thank you. This is the best gift I ever had.” I giggled and said “You earned it. You really deserve it.” She walked back to Fern whose continuing with the exchange gift part. Puey and the boys got out of the room with that-was-disgusting faces. I walked to Tyrone and asked him what happened. He told me that Puey danced seductively while walking closer to them. They run to the other side just to avoid Puey but Puey run after them. They were running around the room for 5 minutes to avoid Puey. And then Mean opened the door. “I though I’m going to die in there dude” Tyrone said still trying to catch his breath. He looked like he went to a triathlon. He’s sweating a lot. I laughed at him but he punched me on my right arm. “Stop laughing it was a life or death situation lucky for you, you were in heaven. So what happened Kim?” he asked me while wiggling his eyebrows and wrapped his arm around my neck. I removed his arm around me and moved away from him then said “I’m sorry dude I can’t tell you.” I run toward the safe zone which is the crowd.

 

We finished giving our gifts. Tyrone received his gift from Puey and he had to carry Puey in a bridal style for 1 minute. Puey enjoyed that 1 minute while trying to steal a kiss from Tyrone but for Tyrone he was about to throw up. He’s just over reacting. It was really funny. The dance party now started. I’m watching Tyrone dance with Jane. I guess he finally got that moment with her. I’m sitting on one of the bench near a tree. I looked up and saw that there’s a fancy tree house with curtains. “It looks cool right?” I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Pie sitting on a swing tied to the trunk of the tree. How long has she been there? I didn’t notice anyone there earlier. “Don’t be surprised I sat here when you were looking at the tree house” she answered me as if she can read my mind. I smiled at what she said. “Do you wanna see what’s inside? Let’s climb up.”

 

We went inside the tree house and I saw pictures posted on the walls. I looked at one of the photo closely; there were 3 girls and 1 boy in the picture smiling to the camera. “It’s me with my brother, the eldest, and 2 other sisters. It was taken in my room. My brother and loved to make fun of our sisters. We roll them out inside our blankets like a human-roll” she chuckle when she remembered they’re silliness. “Where are they?” I queried. “My brother and his family works as a diving instructor at our province. My 2 older sisters are working here in the BPO industry” she answered me and sat on a couch. She motioned her hand on the space beside her telling me to sit beside her. “So they are working at night just like a call center agents?” I asked her and sat beside her. She nodded and looked at me. “Thank you for doing that earlier. It was embarrassing dancing like that in front of everyone especially in front of the boys” she said as she lower her head looking on her hands. “No sweat my lady. Remember I’m your skinny superman? I’ll protect you from anything.” I said kneeling in front of her and reached for her hand. She looked at me and I smiled at her before giving her hand a peck. “Stop that” she playfully hit my shoulder with her free hand while giggling. I smiled because I’m happy and I kiss her hand. I didn’t expect that I can do that maybe I got the courage because we are alone here. No one can see us. I heard the slow music playing outside (Can I have this dance from High School Musical 3. Here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hup5JMuX1p4 ). “Can I have this dance my lady?” I asked her still kneeling. “I would love to my skinny superman” she said and stood up. I stood up and gently warapped my left hand around her waist. My right hand held her right hand. She placed her left hand on my shoulder giving me shivers all over my body. I felt my heart skipped a beat as she stared at my eyes and smile. We started swaying to the music. There was silence between us. We started at each other until the music ends. I was lost in her eyes. Those bright eyes looking at me and melting every part of me, capturing my heart. “Pie the others are leaving. Come down they are looking for you” Jane shouted below the tree house. She looked away and started going down from the tree. I let myself release a deep exhale before going down to recover from what happened.

 

We went down the tree house. Mean was already saying goodbye to everyone. Looks like the night’s over. We bid goodbye to Pie, Mean, Fern and Puey. Tyrone was a little bit tipsy so we took a cab. He insisted that he can drive luckily Jane asked him to take a cab instead. Knowing Tyrone he would agree to whatever Jane asked him to do. Here I am with Tyrone sleeping beside me at the back seat of the cab. I enjoyed this night. It was the first I danced with someone. I dropped Tyrone at his house and went home.

 

I slowly opened the door as Aunt In might be sleeping. It was already 1 AM when I lay my back on my bed. I can’t help but smile whenever I remember what happened tonight. I found out that she can dance and know a little bit of her family. And the best thing is she’s comfortable with me. I closed my eyes smiling that night.

 

(credits to the owner of the video)