Episode 6

Seungri's Colorful Adventures

"Seungri, I don't think he'd be at the foster home or his parent's house."

"Well, we have to try! He just can't be out there, he's a kid! This is your fault too, he's lost everything at such a young age - why did you have to open your big mouth?" His voice was stressed and a tad more nasally than usual as his eyes were still puffy from crying before. 
 
Youngbae didn't know how to respond. He felt guilty, especially since Seungri was convinced he was also at fault for Daesung basically running out of the apartment about an hour ago. If anything, he had been helping the two hold on for as long as they did...perhaps he should've been quiet, Youngbae thought to himself. 
 
Now they were driving around the streets, keeping an eye out on the sidewalk and running around inside of stores to get a thorough check. But Daesung wasn't able to be found.
 
Seungri, at the wheel spoke up, "we have to check downtown, it's not safe and if Daesung is there, he won't last a night." 
Youngbae reluctantly agreed, his voice small with guilt. "Yeah, fine. He better turn up soon, or we're reporting him as missing to the police within a few hours." 
 
Seungri rolled the car down the street  slowly, glancing between allies where the homeless people where and suspicious-looking people strolled. 
"Daesung, please don't be here..." Seungri had mumbled underneath his breath as they scanned the dark streets carefully. 
 
Fortunately, Daesung did not turn up on the dangerous streets so they retraced their tracks one more time that night before returning the Youngbae's apartment - preparing to call the police to report the student's disappearance. 
 
Just as they had walked up those stairs and turned down the hallway, they immediately noticed the boy curled up against the door of their shared apartment. Seungri let out an audible gasp before hurriedly making his way to the younger male and dropping to his knees beside him.
 
"Daesung, where the have you been? We've been searching for you this entire time, where did you go? Did someone hurt you? You idiot, you never do that again, ever!" His voice changed from angry, panicked, worried, and back to angry in a matter of a few question but his arms were already tight around the shoulders of Daesung. 
 
Youngbae had slowly made his way over to the two, unsure if he could make eye contact with the youngest after what he had forced him to do. After a long and quiet moment, Daesung's head lifted to notice the eldest's drained gaze before moving his eyes to the blond clinging to his side. 
 
His eyes were still red and puffy from the crying, but through unshed tears he could make out Seungri's face well enough to see the worry. "I'm sorry for worrying you two, I didn't know...I-I just..." He couldn't even finish, his guilt clogging up his throat and making it impossible to speak. 
 
After they had made their ways into the apartment and everything settled down, Seungri had taken Daesung by the hand and led him to Youngbae's room quietly. The eldest was curled up on his bed, as the door creaked open and the subtle light came in - his head slowly lifted to look over his shoulder to see the two boys' silhouettes standing at the door. 
 
Seungri didn't wait for a word from him and tugged Daesung forward to plop down at the side of the half-asleep male. Youngbae let out a groan followed by loud shouting consisting of "go away", "get out", and many cuss words as Seungri had nuzzled close and pulled a quiet Daesung in as well. 
 
Eventually, Youngbae had given up and was pushed off towards the cold wall and Seungri had made his way to the center of the bed with Daesung at the edge. 
 
Youngbae had accepted that the two boys were staying in his bed tonight and grumbled under his breath till the room had fallen silent finally. He had too much pride to admit that he enjoyed the subtle warmth that radiated of Seungri...he felt comfortable, like it was almost home. He felt at peace with another person laying at his side, he wasn't alone he realized that night. 
 
Daesung was tired and cold from wandering outside, and to have Seungri sprawled out with his leg on top of the other was heating him up slowly. Daesung could get used to him being so close, his scent gave off warmth while the unfamiliar bed sheets only reminded him he had no home anymore. 
 
Made him think, maybe this is the only place he could call his home now.
 
Seungri felt blessed in this moment. Having his two favourite people rested at his sides made him believe that everything would be alright again eventually, as long as they stuck together - they would make it through this. 
 
 
(Eh, sorry about the really late update. I just didn't feel like writing another chapter as I feel like people don't really enjoy my writing - but I re-read it and suddenly really wanted to write. So feedback would be really nice and cool, so thanks for reading. Done at 5 am so sorry for mistakes)