Episode 1

Seungri's Colorful Adventures

It was lunch time, a time where kids would walk over to the shop and get their fill. Seungri loved his job, he got paid enough for gas to drive to the local indoor swimming pool where he could take his showers, got paid enough to wash his clothes at the laundry shop. He had no complaints, as long as he was getting around. 

It was just a normal day of writing down orders, taking dirty change, and greeting his favourite customers. All before a new face had walked through the door, someone who had caught Seungri off guard. 

Seungri stared at the man--no, kid with his backpack slung over one shoulder, not even noticing the words that were coming out of his mouth. 

"Uhm, excuse me? Can you even hear me? Pay attention." The boy had snapped, a look of annoyance on his face. 
"S-sorry, sir. Can you repeat your order? I'm a bit out of it today..." Seungri had nervously laughed after finally coming out of his trance. 
"I want a small cheese pizza, that's it. Hurry." 
"Yes, sir." 
Seungri tapped down the order in the cash register before retrieving the money, too eager to brush hands with the handsome student. His breath caught in his throat as the boy had handed him his change, his cheeks heating up subconsciously. 

After the work day had ended, Seungri had walked to his van with a shy grin. Replaying the encounter in his head a few times, he hopped into his home and began to settle into his bed. He knew he'd dream about him, and so he did. 

The next day, Seungri had came out of his mobile home to spot the word 'loser' written on the car door in permanent marker repeatedly. He reluctantly washed the marker away to the best of his abilities, managing to get most of it off before giving up. His forehead slick with sweat and his cheeks flushed pink from the constant scrubbing. He brought himself to his feet with bucket in hand, a wet cloth in the other. 

He turned around to spot a certain student walking into the shop alone, he had hurriedly followed suit. "Hey, kid. What're you doing here? It's not even lunch time yet, go learn or something." Youngbae had complained, taking the change of the handsome customer. Seungri had walked passed the counter to set the bucket and cloth down. "Whatever, just get me some cheese pizza." 
"Ah, I'll go get it!" Seungri had exclaimed all too excitedly, turning around without noticing the bucket of water he had just put down. He had taken a tumble along with a yelp, the water spilling out all around him and onto his clothes. He immediately sat up in the puddle he was in, his cheeks burning in embarrassment as tears formed in his eyes.

The student had immediately began to laugh at the accident that appeared behind the counter, leaning away from the surface with loud guffaws shaking his frame. Seungri hesitantly brought himself to his feet as the manager sent him a small glare, he apologized before taking a small glance at the still laughing customer. He made his way to the closet to retrieve a mop and a new apron, when he had came back out, the boy had disappeared. 

"Boss, where did he go?" He questioned, his lips forming a small pout. 
"Who cares. Get to work." 
"Okay, boss." 

"Boss, if I save up, do you think I could by myself a nice suit and get myself a good job?" 
"Is this place not enough for you anymore?" 
"Honestly, yeah. I've been working here for two years and I haven't gotten very far. I want to go places too." 
"Just a high school graduation won't get you very far. Go to school, kid." 
Youngbae dropped his smoke to stomp it out with the heel of his shoe, Seungri watching him as he took a sip of his water. 
"Smoking can kill you, y'know." 
"I don't care if I die anymore." 
"She won't be in heaven, boss." 
"She will be one day, I'm patient." 
Seungri gave a silent nod as his boss brushed past him to the door to return to his job. Seungri glanced around the dark empty parking lot at the back of the building before stepping inside with the slam of the door. 

They silently cleaned up the rest of the shop before locking it up for the night.