Episode 4

Seungri's Colorful Adventures

Half a week goes past like this, Seungri sleeping on the floor and Daesung remaining bitter about his terrible fate of meeting these two jackasses. He wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he was starting to like Seungri's constant smile and bickering with Youngbae. 

It was just another morning of waking up next to Seungri who was peacefully asleep on the floor, the smell of breakfast being made emitted from the kitchen. He carefully stepped over the sleeping blonde and made his way to where the aroma was coming from, he stepped into the kitchen as he silently watched Youngbae flipping some bacon on a sizzling pan. 

He spoke up hesitant, "hey, what're you making?" 
"Eggs and bacon." He seemed unfazed by the unexpected appearance of Daesung, absentmindedly responding. 
"Ah, okay." 

Honestly, Daesung and Youngbae were a bit on the awkward side, the only time they could be seen as friends was when Seungri was there by their side. Unfortunately, the boy was asleep and things were too quiet for liking. Daesung made his way to the small living room, plopping down on the dingy couch before switching on the small TV placed on a cardboard box filled with whatever. 

Youngbae had called in sick for work today because things have been so stressful he just needed a day to relax at home, or relax as much as he could with the two idiots staying there. 

As the morning dragged on till 12 PM, Seungri finally stirred from his sleep and slipped outside into the awkwardness. Noticing the untouched plate of eggs and bacon on the counter, his face lit up and he eagerly began to eat after sitting right next to Daesung. 

"Hey, sleeping beauty. Why'd you sleep so long today?" 
Seungri lifted his head while he was still chewing, his words slightly muffled from his mouth that was still full. "I don't know why either, maybe I just need a break today." 

"Hey, idiots. Go fetch some milk from the convenience, I'll give you the money." Seungri had just finished his plate of food before he eagerly jumped to his feet. 

After all the cleaning and shopping had been done, Seungri was still bright with energy. 
With a lot of pouting and whining, he managed to convince the other two guys to go out on the town. 
It was just turning 5 PM when they arrived at the small but cute restaurant. Sitting down at a table of three, Seungri fished out whatever money he could out of his last pay check and order two cheap meals for him and Daesung. 

Youngbae was ruthless when it came to money and spent no change on the meals for the boys, but tonight he didn't mind buying the table a bottle of wine. All while lying through their teeth about Daesung's age, he was offended when they hadn't persisted further about him but Seungri had managed to settle him down before he could start flipping . 

They managed to get a taxi ride home, ditching Youngbae's car at the restaurant. To say Daesung was a light weight was an understatement, Seungri couldn't believe how flamboyant the boy had become after two glasses of wine. 

Daesung's arm was thrown around the neck of Seungri as he barely stood the highschooler up, they just stepped into the apartment when Daesung began to hiccup. 

"M-maybe giving Daesung alcohol wasn't a good idea." Seungri was speaking to Youngbae but the drunken man had answered instead. "Shut up, am not drunk~!" 
"God, just get him to bed, kid. Make sure you scold him tomorrow." Youngbae had sluggishly made his way to his bedroom, barely buzzed. 

Seungri had laid the boy on the bed carefully, his face flushed as he barely managed to not drop him on the floor. 
Unexpectedly, Daesung's arms came up to lock his hands at Seungri's nape, pulling the man down just a tad. Seungri's eyes widened in surprise at the affection the student was showing, speaking up in a small voice. "D-Daesung?" 
"Y'know, you're quite pretty. Y'know, I'm a teenager, so, y'know I like . I mean...y'know, I never had it but you're quite pretty, Seunghyun." 
Seungri's blush had deepened at the use of his real name, stuttering out nervously as he fought the urge to lean down and kiss the man. "D-Daesung, please stop." 

Daesung had stared up at the man above him through half-lidded eyes, barely seeing his figure through his eyelashes but he could still feel the heat pooling at the pit of stomach at the thought of Seungri. "Y'know, you're even prettier when you blush." 
"Daesung, we can't. You're too young and you're drunk, w-we can't." 
"Why not~? We are almost the same age and I want to have with you!" His voice becoming louder with a bit of a whine laced into his tone. 
"Daesung, shut up!" Seungri had slapped the hand on top of his mouth with a panicked whisper, he prayed that Youngbae hadn't heard the boy's statement. 

After hushed whispers that was filled with a pouty student, an hour had gone by, Daesung had finally passed out. 
Seungri slipping back onto the ground with a sigh of exasperation, the moment his eyes shut, he fell into a deep sleep. 

The next morning, he didn't know if he had the courage to look at him. When Youngbae and Seungri had gone back to work, Daesung stayed home alone with a hangover. 

When they finally returned home in the middle of the night, they were greeted to a bashful Daesung, apologizing for being a nuisance the previous night. Of course, Seungri had automatically thought that he must've forgotten what he did last night and he comforted the teenager with a big hug. Youngbae stares at the two silently before leaving to his room. 

"Daesung, have you eaten?" 
"The leftovers in the fridge." 
"Ah, okay. Shall we head to bed?" 
"Yeah." It was a small talk but at least Seungri hadn't felt the burden of a seductive student on his tail anymore. They both laid in their respective spots, Daesung was the only one awake this time. 

Daesung remembered what happened last night, but he would never admit that he would've done such a thing. He'd be lying if he said he never had inappropriate thoughts about the blond but he suppressed those images the best he could, he had hoped Seungri had saw it all as a drunken mistake on his part. He was ashamed but glad the other man didn't mention it. 

Daesung stared at the ceiling quietly, wishing he could be anywhere but here. 

 

(Probably gonna make another chapter in the week hopefully yknow. Hope you enjoyed and as always I didn't proofread lol. Thanks for reading!)