Episode 2

Seungri's Colorful Adventures

Daesung had tears streaming down his face as he aimlessly walks down the hallways, he doesn't care for the stares of everyone who passes him.
He makes his way to his locker before basically ripping everything out of it and dumping it into a big plastic bag, pathetically dragging it down the stairs and away from school. 

Seungri had just coincidentally stood outside in the back of the small shop when he heard small sniffles and the sound of the bag dragging along the pavement, his head immediately turning to see Daesung in his sad state as he paid no attention. 

"Hey, kid. What're you doing? What's with the bag, why're you crying?" Seungri asked, concerned. "Why the do you care? It's so stupid, this school! my parents, my life too!" Daesung had sobbed out as he slowed down to a stand still, hiding his face in his sleeve as he frame shook from the wails and sobs. 

Seungri had hesitantly walked over to the crying boy, afraid of upsetting him off even more. He gently rested a hand on his shaking shoulder with a small frown. "Sir, you should go home. Dropping out won't do you any good, I'd know." 

Daesung snapped his head to look at Seungri with red eyes and a glare. "Home? I don't have a home anymore! Y'know why? Because my parents found out I'm gay, they found out their son was a ing gay and kicked me out! You have no idea what I'm going through, trash bag..." 
Seungri stared at the boy for a quiet moment as he took in his words, Daesung going back to hiding his face, ashamed. "Kid, come here." 
Seungri took Daesung's wrist in his as he dragged him towards the back door of the pizza shop, walking him into the place as Daesung followed him with ease.

Daesung had finally calmed down enough to take a seat at the back of the shop, eating pizza Seungri had given him for free. His bag of school supplies on the ground beside him, the warm pizza box on his lap as he ate eagerly. Eventually, Seungri had returned from the front desk to see Daesung, a small grin on his face. 
"Feeling better?" 
"Yeah, I guess. Whatever." Daesung had quietly answered as he lowered his gaze, setting the pizza aside slowly. 
"Daesung, you'll be okay. Why don't you try talk to your parents? Maybe they'll decide they love you more than this..." Seungri had suggested.
"Don't you think I've tried that? I tried that this morning and they wouldn't let me in the house, my mom was crying and . My dad was going berserk, you wouldn't believe it. I ed up, badly. I can't and won't go back to them, I'll only upset them more." 
Seungri didn't know what to say so he didn't say anything at all. 

The day was coming to a close and they were beginning to lock up the shop. Daesung had remained there for the day. "Daesung, do you have any place to sleep tonight?" 
"No." 
Seungri was quiet for a moment, he looked to his boss with a small grin of excitement on his face as an idea hit him. 
"Boss, maybe he can stay with--"
"No, there's not enough room for the two of us. Why can't he just stay in your van?" 
"But I barely have room for myself..." 
Daesung had to speak up between the now arguing employees. "No, that's fine. I'll find something, anything. Thanks for today, can I come back tomorrow?" 
He looked to Seungri to receive a small nod of approval. "Okay, I'll be off." He casually waved as he turned his back, his bag in hand while he made his way to the back door.
"Daesung, wait!" Seungri had sent a glare to Youngbae before following the other man, he simply shrugged a shoulder carelessly.
"Daesung, you can stay in my car. It has a bed, I have a night shift to work tonight too, all night. So you can sleep there..." Seungri offered with a bright smile. 
Daesung stared at the other man for a moment with no expression, he pursed his lips before reluctantly agreeing. "Okay, but are you sure it's okay? I don't want to intrude on your...privacy." 
"No, it's totally fine. Just don't roll off with it, I trust you." 
"Don't worry, I don't want it." Daesung made a sour face, Seungri nervously laughed the comment off as he lead him to the front entrance of the shop. He lead Daesung to his van reluctantly, not wanting to hear the comments he would make about his home.  
"A hippie van? Where the hell'd you get this thing?" 
"My mom, a long time ago."
"Oh." And all he could say was that. 
He hopped in the van through the back door to see a messy bed, a box of pizza and a few cups coming from the shop laid around the sides of it. 
"Nice." Daesung managed out through clenched teeth, he almost cringed at the sight. "Okay, sleep well. I'll be in the shop. Get a good rest and...yeah. Bye." Seungri awkwardly finished as he turned around to walk back inside the pizza shop, Daesung watching him quietly before shutting the back of the van. 

"Seungri, where are you going to go for the night?" Youngbae questioned.
"Maybe out on the town, my iPod is charged up and I can just walk around until my shift starts." 
"Your shift starts at 8 am, kid. Walking around all night is too dangerous as well, can't risk losing any employees when we're already short on workers in the first place." 
Seungri playfully rolled his eyes before answering. "I'll just stay here then, get some more work in. I can probably sleep somewhere around here anyway." 
Youngbae glanced to the side with a small sigh escaping him, reluctantly showing kindness. "Kid, just come to my place. You can have a good rest there, the kid won't notice." 
Seungri watched his boss in silence for a brief moment. "Why didn't you let Daesung stay over?" 
"Are you kidding? I don't want some stranger at my house, you're an employee, meaning I trust you - enough. Come, I'm not taking no for answer." 
"I-"
"Hurry up." 

So Seungri was lead back to Youngbae's house after they had locked up the place. He stayed up late into the night, staring at the ceiling before sleep weighed down his eyelids and succumbed to slumber.