CHAPTER 54

Lord of Darkness Part II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara didn't know whether she'd kiss Jaejoong or punch him in the face if she was capable of moving her own body because of what he was doing. Though he was in fact kissing and caressing her body and she could feel everything he was doing, she was also aware that he was making love to another woman because of the screams and protestations of the Oracle!

 

And there was also the presence of Cloud. Dara could now hear Cloud's voice. At first, Cloud's protestations were as loud as the Oracle's but soon he had grown quiet. He must have been caught by his curiosity as to how this would all end.

 

"How dare you do this to me! Get off me!" cried the Oracle.

 

"Dare? I would dare do this because this is Dara's body, and she is mine, not yours!" answered Jaejoong before plunging himself inside Dara.

 

Dara would have cried out in pleasure had she control of . She felt the intense emotions brought by her body and Jaejoong's body becoming one. Despite the protestations and anger of the Oracle, Jaejoong expertly made Dara's body ready for him.

 

"Get out of Dara's body, Oracle!" ordered Jaejoong. "Because I could continue doing this all day!"

 

"No..."

 

Jaejoong began his assault. His torment of pleasure. He continued moving in and out until Dara's body surrendered and convulsed as she reached the . His face covered in light sweat, Jaejoong's dark eyes bored down on Dara's yellow-tinged silver eyes.

 

"As long as you continue to possess her body, this will be your fate every day, Oracle. You will-"

 

"You will what, force yourself? You don't seem to be forcing yourself, Jaejoong, you seemed to be enjoying this."

 

Jaejoong blinked.

 

"You're still hard," Dara whispered before a giggle escaped from her lips.

 

"Dara?" He touched her face with both his hands. "But your eyes are still tinged with the Fireshadow."

 

"She's still inside me. But she has retreated and I now control my own body."

 

"You could still be the Oracle. This must be a trick so that I would untie you."

 

"Then kiss me on my lips, Jaejoong. You never kissed these lips because you knew the Oracle would bite off your tongue if she was still in control." Dara parted her lips.

 

"You could still bite-"

 

"Coward!"

 

Jaejoong's brow furrowed. But he bent his head and captured Dara's lips. The kiss lengthened, deepened and became passionate. When their lips finally parted, both of them were trying to catch their breath.

 

"Do you believe me now?" Dara asked, breathless.

 

"You do kiss like Dara..." He remained wary. "But the Oracle could have learned how to do that, the same way she had used your fighting abilities against me."

 

"Remember our second night in Lady Hye-Kyo's mansion?"

 

"That was a night I would never forget."

 

"I would do the same thing I did that night to you."

 

Jaejoong's eyes widened. Dara began to describe in detail what she would do. Even before she could finish, two voices screamed inside their minds.

 

"I never thought you were capable of that, Dara!" exclaimed Cloud's voice.

 

"No! I do not want to see or experience that!" protested the Oracle's voice.

 

Jaejoong grinned.

 

"I never thought I would be happy to hear the Oracle's voice inside my head. But that was the proof I need to know that you are now in total control of your body, Dara."

 

"So, what now?" she teased.

 

He gently touched her cheek.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter