CHAPTER 15

Lord of Darkness Part II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The food that was brought to their group was delicious. Dara found herself enjoying every morsel. But she was not surprised. All the best cooks came from the region of Mussur. And Seung-won with his status could afford to hire the best chefs from Mussur.

 

Cloud remained with them since the talk between Jaejoong and Seung-won had to remain private and the black cloud was incapable of keeping secrets. He always blabbered about everything he knew.

 

And right now, Yoochun's enjoyment of the food had disappeared because of a slip of Cloud's tongue, not that Cloud had a tongue.

 

"What did you just say?" Yoochun was on his feet. His jaw muscles tensed.

 

"Nothing!" was Cloud's quick reply as he flew away from the blacksmith.

 

"Who told you my daughter SoHyun is pregnant? Who is that damn bastard who did this to her?!" bellowed Yoochun.

 

"Don't be too hard on your daughter, Yoochun," Cloud tried to pacify the angry man. "Maybe she was just delayed."

 

"By your words, you are saying that my young daughter had a ual liaison with a man!" He moved rapidly toward Cloud who promptly floated up to the ceiling.

 

Dara found herself wondering if Cloud was solid enough to be caught by hands. And even if one did manage to catch the black cloud, it would be impossible to hold him since he was made of gas and he could expand himself, making himself almost invisible to human eyes.

 

"Calm down, Yoochun. I have only heard rumors. I have yet to see or find proof of this. When we get back to Gorge, you could easily check if this is true or not."

 

Junsu decided to pacify the situation.

 

"Come now, Yoochun, Cloud always have a tendency to embellish things. He may be full of knowledge, but not all he knows are really true. Remember that time, when he brought us to the Lake of Sashmir, vowing that we would find flying fish there? We ended up with a dried-up lake and not a fish in sight since the Lake of Sashmir had existed several thousands of years ago when the river of Icen had not yet been diverted by an earthquake."

 

"You shouldn't worry too much about your daughter, Yoochun," added Bom busily munching a raisin cookie. "She has a good head on her shoulders. She is smart like her father. She would never have allowed herself to get pregnant."

 

"That doesn't discount the fact that she now has a man!" grumbled Yoochun.

 

"And? What is wrong if she now has a man? Can't a sixteen-year-old girl choose a man for herself?" challenged Bom looking directly at Yoochun.

 

Yoochun was chastised. But Dara saw Junsu gave his wife a thank-you smile.

 

"Your daughter SoHyun is an intelligent girl. I am sure that the man she chose for herself is worthy of her. I was sixteen when I chose a man for myself, and I have never regretted it," continued Bom.

 

Yoochun relented. It would be hard to argue with bom since it was obvious that the man she had chosen then was Junsu.

 

Cloud slowly descended back to the table. There was no longer any danger for him, as if he was ever in any danger from Yoochun. Dara suspected, the black cloud was simply teasing Yoochun. Twenty years had not changed Cloud's personality, he was still like a naughty boy sometimes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter