Thank You

Should I Keep This Love (collection of one shots)

You. The epitome of a goddess. Flawless beauty that shone upon the people. You who looks so chic, so cool but its just a facade because i know deep down inside you are just shy with all the limelight people giving to you. You, who looks so fierce as a lion but actually a precious cinamon roll. People might misunderstood you at times, but only me and your close ones knows the real you. The real Krystal Jung. Your smiles, your icy stares, your humble attitudes that captures my heart since we were trainees. Yes,i love you. The goddess of our group. Our only group's maknae after Sulli left the group. Living as an idol in South Korea, a conservative country, i knew the feeling i've been harbouring against you would be shun by the people here and yet i cant help but to fall in love with you. Am i an idiot? Every single time, i would be a fool around you with this feelings keep on pushing me to the edge. This feelings that i have kept for a long time and yet i dont even dare to make a move on you. There's a lot of artist mentioning you as their ideal girlfriend type and yes, i should be proud for having the priviledge to be in the same group with you, as someone close to you, being the one giving out free hugs to you when you're sad, lending my shoulder to you when you needed a rest and theres more that i would do just to see you happy but i knew, even how close proximity you are with me, i knew that you are drifting further away from me. Because of one guy that happens to shares the same personality as you are and a complete clone of you. Kai. A member of a boy group, Exo, which is under the same company with our group. We've known each other since we were trainees and he's one of our friends but i never suspects anything because everytime i saw guys coming at you, you treat all of them indifferently unless you're talking about Johnny Depp.

I should have known better these days whenever i invited you to hangout together, you say yes but it would turn out with you smiling with your phone in your hand and i could only stares at you silently. When i ask, you will only mention that its from your family or your friends and i would blindly believe you. Are you annoyed with me? Are you bored with me? Are you done with me? You should have told me earlier so that at least, i could protect my fragile heart from breaking into pieces when i read the news of you and kai dating. When i thought i could laugh it off as an april fool joke, our company confirmed that it is real and not a bluff.  I feel cheated. I know im just delusional about us being real but have you ever considered my feelings with all the teasings we did off and on the stage? Its not just a fanservice. Its real. My feelings towards you. Sometimes i wonder how you would feel if you knew how many times i cried because of you or how many nights i have stay awake thinking of you or how many poems,songs and books remind me of you and i wonder what would you thought of me if you knew all of these or...if you would even care at all. Why are you making me miserable, Krystal? It is so unfair you did this to me. Making a push-pull acts that makes me feeling more confused than ever. Sometimes i wish that i never met you in the first place because then there would be no need for me to impress you, no need to miss you, no need to love you, no need to shed tears over you, no need to feel heartbroken, no need for rejected calls, no need to care, no need, for everything you have done to make me completely feel like i shouldnt have tasted love. I could sense that fear in your eyes when the dating news came out. I could only smile at you with a "congratulation, I'm happy for you. Don't worry too much." sentence coming out of my mouth when in fact i felt so broken inside me. You thanked me with a relief. Theres a million words that i couldnt say because i knew, that sacred spot now reserved for Kai and i am no more needed. I turn around and leave the room with tears secretly rolled down my cheeks. Thank you Krystal for making me feel like a and you will never ever know about this. Thank you. 

 

 

 

I am sorry to those who is waiting for dear madam next chapter and i was going to upload it but because I've been feeling so down since the news of Krystal dating broke out, I decided to upload this one shot that i made on my phone instead. I am not in the mood for a kryber fiesta and to all kryber fans out there, let's just wish Krystal happiness with her love life. After all, thats her life, not ours to decide. Congratulates her instead of attacking Amber, Krystal and Kai's social medias. Dont be an immature fan. Respect them please. Amber and Krystal would be so sad to see bad comments on their instagrams. I dont want to see Krystal deleting her insta acc for the second time.Thats all i wanted to ask as a MeU fan. Anyway, Amber has released her song Borders for SM Station project last week and I wonder if you all have listened to it. It's really inspiring and I totally can relate to the message that she tried to conveys. If you haven't, please check it out. The link is below. I hope you guys like it and please help share the song with your family/friends because you dont know that they might need it. Thank you and cheer up! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNT-zFJKifI