Dear Madam 3

Should I Keep This Love (collection of one shots)

“Urgghhhhh….”

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm clock and sigh. Shouldn’t have set my alarm at seven. Damn work. I rubbed my temple and slowly bring myself to sit on my bed. I feel dizzy. I blinked my eyes for a few times to rub off the dizziness. Suddenly, I remembered Krystal. Why am I THINKING OF HER? I don’t know. I absolutely, freaking don’t know. Everything about her seems to capture my interest and I can’t get myself to sleep even though I force myself to. My heart pounded whenever I thought of her or see her. When she looks at me, her raven eyes captivates me and pulls me into a black hole. When she told me about her exchange with her husband back in high school, my heart aches. When I saw her bruises, I want to hug her and comfort her with reassuring words. I messed up my hair in frustration. What is this? I don’t know what to say exactly about this feeling. Is it just sympathy or…love?

SMACK! I grimaced over the pain that I inflicted on myself. Wake up, Amber! Krystal is someone’s wife for God sake! She even told you that she loves you as a friend! Not more than that! A loud sigh came out of my mouth. I look at the alarm clock next to my bed. I guess she has already went back to her house by now like what she did last time. To her abusive husband’s arm. I gulped down my saliva and clenched my hand tightly. Poor lady. She could have achieve something better in her life with her young age but she ended up as a wife to a deadbeat husband. To top it off, he is a wife beater. Why don’t she divorce him, I wonder? Who would stand to live with an abusive husband? The thoughts linger in my head for a minutes as I stare at the wall.

“I better get ready for work soon.” I mumbled to myself before heading to the bathroom. When I’m done, I wore my black hoodie and a jean and went out of my room, only to found myself looking at the room across me. That’s where Krystal sleep last night. Maybe I should check the room. Just in case. I opened the door but I was disappointed when I don’t see any Krystal here. The room looks neat. Better than my room. My room is messy as hell. I closed the door but my hope doesn’t died there. I proceed downstairs and check the living room. Nope. No one is there. I walked to the front door and sigh. Her shoes gone. No traces of her. I sit down on the floor and pouted in disappointment.

“She really has gone back to her house.” I muttered.

“Who?”

“Krystal.”

“Why are you looking for her?”

“Because…” I replied but I widened my eyes when I realize whose voice I am talking to. I turned my head so quickly only to be greeted with a pain in my neck. I yelped in pain and look at the young wife in front of me. Looks like the bruises on her face is getting better. She tried to hide her laugh with her hands but failed.

“Silly.”

“Don’t do that. I nearly snapped my own neck because of you.” I get up from my position but I couldn’t stop smiling. In my head. She’s here. She’s actually here. I thought she is gone.

“I’m sorry but your reaction is so funny.” She giggled. I would rather do this every day just to see her laugh.

“I thought you had already went back to your house, you know, like last time. Leaving with no notes at all.” I faked angry. Just to a little.

 “I’m sorry. My husband was looking for me that time. Now, my husband is still sleeping so I guess I could make you a breakfast as a thank you for letting me stay overnight here?” She look at me apologetically but I looked elsewhere while crossing my arms, still with my acting.

“Just breakfast? Nu-uh.”

“I’ll do the dishes.”

“Not enough.”

“Then I will clean your house? Not that there is much to clean anywhere…” she mumbled with her index finger tapping her cheek, thinking hard. So cute.

“Ah! I know. I will wash your clothes too. Including your underw-“

“Stop! Stop right there. I’m just kidding.” My face went red with embarrassment.

“Me too.” She giggled again and I mentally face palmed. I could die of embarrassment.

“Aiishh...you caught me.”

“You can do better next time.” She stick out her tongue before heading towards the kitchen. I rubbed the back of my neck, unaware that I’m grinning stupidly.  

“Amber, I already prepared a coffee for you on the dining table. Just head over there. Your breakfast will be ready in a few minutes!” Krystal shouted from the kitchen. I let out a chuckle. We just met like twice and she already made my home like hers huh? Not that I care much. I walked into the dining area and sit down on the dining chair. There’s a newspaper, an empty plate and four coffee mug lined up on the table. Four? There’s only the two of us though? I noticed there is a sticker on each of the mug. I leaned closer to read what was on it.

“No sugar...slight sugar….normal sugar…lot of sugar…”

“This girl really…” I shook my head and chuckle again. She could have just put the sugar canister on the table instead of preparing four coffee mugs like this. Can’t she stop being so cute?

“Breakfast is coming!” Krystal came in with a frying pan and pour scrambled eggs on my plate. “Just wait a minute. I’ll get the bacons.” I eyed her movement with interest as I rest my chin on my hand. Later, she came in again with the bacons strip and put it on my plate. “Careful. It’s hot.” She said as she put the rest of the bacon strips on my plate.

“Thanks Krystal.” She nodded and went to the kitchen before walking back and sit down next to me. I was about to eat when I noticed that she is not preparing any for herself and just look at me with a smile.

“Aren’t you eating?”

“Nope. It’s for you.”

“What? Krystal, you have to eat.” I look at her worriedly.

“No. I’m dieting.” She replied back but somehow her stomach replies faster. She caress her stomach and tried to pretend that she is having a stomach ache.

“I think I need to go to the toilet.”

“Don’t lie.” I look at her straight in the eye.

“But I prepared the breakfast for you. That’s my thank you. I would feel guilty if I cook for my own.” She look down on the table. A sigh escapes my mouth. I stand up and grab a plate from the kitchen not forgetting to take some cutleries as well. I put down the plate and cutleries in front of her and start dividing my scrambled eggs and bacons.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Krystal. Eat this or I’m not going to eat. I’ll accept your thanks if you eat with me.” I flashed her a smile and gesture her to eat. She look at it hesitantly and slowly poking the scrambled eggs. When she finally started eating, I sit down and started eating.

“I like your scrambled eggs.” I complimented her and she blushes a little.

“Thanks. You’re not working?”

“Well, I’m off to work at nine.”

“You’re so lax.” Krystal said as she look at my shirt.

“This is how I dresses when I’m going to work.”

“Huh?”

“I’m a programmer.” I smiled a bit as I chomp down the bacon. She stared at me with amazement written on her face. I couldn’t resist myself from poking her cheek and laugh when she is surprised by my action. “Hey!”  She tried to poke me back as a revenge but failed when I caught her hand.

“I caught you.”

“But not this.” She smirked as she tickle my waist with another hand. Unexpected by the attack, I let out a laugh while I wiggled my body and as a result we knocked both our heads together. We flinched from the pain and suddenly our eyes locked on each other. There is a moment of silence before I started to break the silence.

“Did you use the cream that I put on the table in the room?” I asked when I look at her face.

“Well…yeah…my bruises started to heal after I used it. Thanks.”

“Good. Keep that cream. I made it for you.” I smiled in contentment. I used to be a really brash kid and often get myself injured. My mom would rubbed her home made cream on my injuries and it worked like magic. It’s good that I learned the special recipe from my mom and use it to help other people.

We proceed to laugh over the little things that we discuss and after a while, we clean up all the dishes together.

“I’ll have to go to work now or else Eric will kick my for coming in late.” I snickered as both of us went out of my house.

“Thanks for having me over. I have a great time.” Krystal bowed but I stopped her. It’s weird having someone bow down at me.

“No worries. You’re my friend. Thanks for the breakfast anyway.”

“I wonder if I could come over again.” She look down on her shoes as she played with it. Is she blushing or is it just me?

“Why not? Its great having you ar-“Before I could finish my talk, someone grab Krystal harshly, causing her to winced in pain. “So here where you go, you sly little ! You shameless woman!” He slapped her hard on her cheeks. She fell down on the pavement and hold her cheeks with tears in her eyes.

“Punish you a bit and you started to look for another man?! You !” He wanted to kick Krystal but I managed to grab his arm and pulled him. Anger rising up in me.

“Don’t touch me, shi-umph!!“  the man shouted in pain as I jab him in the face. Traces of blood can be seen from his nostrils. He wipe his nose and startled when he saw the blood in his hand. He look up at me in anger. “What the actual did you just do to me?! Hah?!” He throw a punch but I swiftly evade his attack and land a blow at his face again. Hard. He staggers before he fell down. “What am I doing?! Letting you taste your own medicine!” I kicked him a few times in anger. He yelped as he shields his face from my attacks. I don’t care. What I know is I wanted this guy to die for abusing Krystal. I’ll beat the daylight out of him.

“Stop! Please stop Amber!” Krystal hugged from behind and pulled me backwards, away from her bastard husband.

“Let me go! This head need to be taught a lesson! How dare he hit his own wife?!” I struggled from her grasp and managed to break free, heading towards Min Hyuk with fiery eyes. “Get up!” I grabbed his collar and able to lift him a little from the ground. Perks of working out in the gym. “I’ll kill you today! You abusive freak!” I knee him in the groin with my right knee and punch him in the face. He sprawled on the ground again, vomiting blood. “Look at you, how that’s feel? To be beaten up by a woman?” I rolled up my sleeves with heavy breathing. “W-what?” He look at me with surprise. Krystal also was taken aback when she heard what I told Min Hyuk.

“We got a here, huh?” I said as I pull his hair. There’s a terrified look on him when he look at my fuming face. I slap his face. “What’s wrong?

“That’s enough!”

I let go of his hair and I turned around to face Krystal. Her eyes were a mix of upset and anger. “Stop this madness.” She speak with a trembled voice as she heads towards our direction.

“Krystal…” I look at her.

SMACK!

Shocked. That’s the face I wore when Krystal slapped me.

“How...c-could you. That’s my husband...” Tears were evident in her eyes. She quickly went over her husband and helped him up. I don’t understand. I really don’t ing understand.

“Are you blind, Krystal?! That bastard beat you up!”

“You nearly kill my husband so you’re the bastard here!” I flinched when I heard what Krystal said to me. I tried to registered her words in my mind as I look at her but she quickly avoid my stares. I'm hurt. Deeply hurt that she cared more about that abusive husband of hers. Unbelievable.

“Just…just…leave us alone.”

“…” 

"If that's what you really want..."

I turned my head sideways and walked pass by her, not forgetting to add another line of words.

"I won't care about you and your problem again...."

 

 

 

 

Okay. Here it is as I promised to you guys last week, Dear Madam 3. I am sorry if my stories won't satisfies any of you guys here but hey, I'm doing this for fun. Let's follow my pace aight? Keep calm and be cool! Thanks for the subscribes and comments! 

Fangirling over kryber interaction at f(x) concert in Japan. aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!