Insecurities: Part 1

Never Ending

Xiao looked sadly at his reflection in the two`s desk mirror, as he drowned himself in a sea of doubts and self consciousness. He continued to stare at the wild pink mess that was now his hair. What were people going to think? Suddenly the cute maknae that everyone adored had turned into a clown in a matter of weeks. He just felt disgusting.

"It`s okay, noona said it`ll fade after a few washes." The youngest mentally said, as his efforts to reassure himself.

His efforts meant nothing.

He covered his face in shame, feeling tears b in his eyes. If only he could lock himself away from everyone until this was fixed. But no, there was the filming of Immortal song the following day. Great.

 

In the midst of the pink haired boy`s silent cries, to his misfortune, he could hear the door quietly open. Xiao held his breath and and prayed to everything that could possibly exist that his boyfriend would just somehow walk out and not see him in such an ugly mess.

"Are you okay?" hwanhee asked, fairly casually.

"." The younger mentally cursed.

"...I`m fine." He lied badly.

Without any more words spoken, the older pulled up a chair and sat near enough beside the other, who currently had his head buried in his arms on the desk. Hwanhee wrapped his arm around the other in a comforting manner.

"You`re clealy not fine. what`s wrong?" The brunette asked softly.

"...It`s horrible. I hate it. I`d hate to sound so sissy but i just feel so ugly."

The older furrowed his eyebrows.

"What on Earth are you talking about?"

"To be honest," Hwanhee continued, as he started to gently play with the younger`s hair, "I think it looks really cool, I love it. Fans`ll go crazy when they see it!"

Xiao hesitantly unburied his head from in his arms and met eyes with the other.

"You think so?" he said with a sniff.

With sincerity in his eyes, the older responded.

"Of course! why would I lie to you?"

The younger smiled.

 

Suddenly, Hwanhee stood up, while pulling the other up too. before cupping his boyfriend`s face and gazing lovingly into his glassy eyes. He wiped away a remaining tear with his thumb, causing a faint blush to settle on the latter`s cheeks.

"You`re so beautiful." the older said.

Xiao lightly punched his chest, grinning bashfully.

"Stop it." he giggled.

Unexpectedly, Hwanhee hastily pressed his lips against the younger`s. A few moments later, Xiao`s eyelids fluttered closed, and his arms s their way around the other`s neck, deepening the kiss.

After slowly lacking oxygen, the two pulled away, though still remaining in embrace.

"I love you." Xiao said, completely lost in his boyfriend`s eyes.

"I love you too."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Later that evening, the two once again began one of their however many hours long movie marathons. Except this time, not even a millimetre laid between the two, and they were probably more focused on eath other more than the actual movies.

Wei walked past the living room, only to start making loud, over-exaggerated gagging sounds.

"Do you mind?" Hwanhee yelled.

The rapper laughed as he went into the kitchen.

"Yeah, you two are putting me off of my food."

"But you don`t have any foo-" Xiao started.

Suddenly the pillar raced past with a pizza box and back into his room in the blink of an eye.

"I do now!"

 

Soon the maknaes returned to watching movies. Meanwhile, Hwanhee began to play with the younger`s hair, also becoming mesmerised in the sweet coconut scent of his shampoo. Eventually, Xiao drifted off into dreamland in the other`s arms. The older`s eyelids were too growing heavy.

"Just till the end of this movie." He thought.

But before the film had finished, Hwanhee fell asleep alongside the other.

 

During the night, wooshin came down to the kitchen for one of his regular midnight snacks. He glanced over at the two, still soundly asleep on the sofa before rolling his eyes. the red head returned to his room and then came back with a spare blanket.

 

In a fairly motherly manner, Wooshin sighed and carefully covered the two with the blanket. After that was done, he stepped back and looked back at them both.

 

"I`m sorry."

 

And with that, he returned to his snacking before disappearing into his room once more.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`VE FINALLY UPDATED AGAIN AND THE BLUE IS BACK

What is my obsession with having this section blue idek. Anyway,

I hope this update is okay because I tried really hard to get this to be quite fluffy

As you can see it says Part One sooo ;)

And I really need to write about the spotlight era soon sooo ;-;

I think that`s it, thanks again for everyone who`s supporting this fanfic <3

 

I love you all, 사랑해요, 我爱你们

idek