Hyungie

Memories

„The ramen is nearly done. Wash your hands.... with soap of course and for 30 seconds. Who was at the door?”, Taekwoon wasn't facing the door so he didn't see Wonshik enter with an unconscious Sanghyuk in his arms.
He just realized it when he heard his old friend grunt.
“Can you help me please? This guy is really heavy...why is he so big?”

He couldn't move.
He couldn't breathe.
That was Sanghyuk.
Here.

Why was he here?
Why was he unconscious?

What happened?

“Taekwoon...please take this sleeping beauty and carry him to the bed or I'll have to drop him...”


***

So much heat...nearly no air...
Oh...it's back.
The same nightmare...the nightmare that was his past.
Sanghyuk knew he wouldn't die. He knew this nightmare by heart although it stopped some time ago.

He saw a little boy with a nose similar to his.
Sanghyuk let out a sigh and prepared for the upcoming story.
Here we go again...


***


“You should eat something. I may not be such a great cook but I survived on my own until now.”
Taekwoon stayed silent and kept on staring on that young boy in front of him.
He felt like he should leave.
He brought Sangyhuk so much pain...although he didn't know how.
But...he couldn't.
There was something about that boy that made it impossible for Taekwoon to leave him.
He was nothing but a stranger...right?

Wonshik shook his head and let out a sigh.
He couldn't understand these two.

Do what you want..I'll be out for a while...”
Of course he didn't tell Taekwoon that he was going to check on Hakyeon.
There were so many people depending on him these days so that he just could hope that he himself won't go insane.

 

***

Seconds passed, minutes, probably hours.
Hours where Taekwoon just kept staring until he couldn't take it anymore.
He reached out for him with shaking hands, scared to wake him up.
But as soon as his fingers touched Sanghyuk's forehead he pulled his hand away.
His forehead was hot.
And now...that he was no longer lost on thoughts, he saw that Sanghyuk was shaking.
“Hyungie....Hyungie...please....please save me! I'm scared...save me! Fire...FIRE!”
He was awake, tears were rolling down his cheeks as he was looking straight at Taekwoon.
“Hyungie...Taekwoon hyung! Save me...”
Then he passed out again.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My chapters are always so short...;;
But...WOW.
Although I at updating there are so many people here who read the stuff that comes out of my brain ;;
Btw..I have new ideas for future stories...so be excited xD
Maybe I'll be done with them in.....10 years or smth like that ;;

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!