The dream

Memories

"H-Hyungie...please save me..."

He wakes up with a jolt. Breathing heavily as he tries to calm his quickly beating heart.
This dream...this voice...
Over and over again this dream came to hunt him.
"Mhhm~ Woonie? Is everything alright?"
An arm found its way around his waist.
"Y-yes,Hakyeon..just a nightmare."
He looked down at his boyfriend who blinked at him sleepily.
"You should come to me tomorrow then.Then we'll talk,alright?"
Taekwoon only nodded and smiled a bit as he looked at his boyfriend again who was close to dozing off.

If I didn't have him I would go insane...but...who is that boy that calls my name?

He sighed and laid back down feeling his boyfriend Hakyeon snuggling against him in an instant.
Absentmindedly he the back of the small figure snuggling against him. He was pretty sure that he will have a hard time falling asleep again.



                                                                                                             ***

He was on a couch in Hakyeon's office and felt the elder's eyes on him.
"So it was the same dream as always? A boy calling you?" Hakyeon folded his hands on his lap and frowned.
"You...", he sighed and moved over to the couch pushing Taekwoon a bit away just to pull him in his lap again the second after.

Hakyeon was a man who really enjoyed skinship. His most famous theory was that bad and mean people just needed a hug and affection every now and then and then they would be just fine. This brought him laughter on every seminar he attended since he was supposed to be a serious therapist but sounded like a little child with his theory. Whenever Taekwoon told him to stop being so childish with his theory he earned a mysterious smile from the other.
He always said: "Naaaaw~ My little Woonie~ I really believe in what I say. And...don't you love me exactly because of that?" and he won...every single time. It became their 'thing'.

Taekwoon was pulled out of his thoughts as he felt that a finger was constantly poking his cheek.
"Wooooonie~", he turned around to face his now pouting boyfriend. A small smile on his lips he leaned in and pecked the elders pouty lips.
"Thank you,Hakyeon.You really helped me just by listening." this sentence always worked wonder as the pouty lips turned to a wide grin.
"I am one hell of a therapist ,aren't I? I think no one is as good as I am~", Hakyeon chirped and jumped around in his office.
Taekwoon watched the scene for a while before shaking his head mumbling 'pabo' under his breath, which didn't escape Hakyeon's super hearing.


                                                                                                     ***

 

A few minutes later Taekwoon left the office of his now slightly sulky boyfriend having a card in his hand for a support group which was close to their apartment.

Hakyeon sliced Taekwoon's neck playfully. "What a bad bad bad bad boyyyy! Now you have to give me a hug so you'll turn good again!", Taekwoon sighed and gave up on his overly affectionate boyfriend and hugged him. "Gooooooood puppy~", he felt a hand patting his head and rolled his eyes. "Ohhh by the way! There's a support group for people with childhood traumas! I think you should go there! You can't even pay me~ And Jaehwannie owes me something anyway! I already called him and told him you'll come! It is at 6pm so I'll make dinner today and wait for you! You know Jaehwannie,right? Big nose, hyperactive,therapist as well,you remember?"

Taekwoon was silent because he remembered too well. After a while he mumbled: "The one that puked in my piano at the silvester party at our house...." earning an amused giggle from Hakyeon. "Yeeeeeeees~ Exactly! Now gogogoogogo my next patient is waiting!" and with that he was shoved out of the office.



He looked at his watch. 4pm...so there was still time to meet with Hongbin at his favorite café.
He dialed his number while already walking into the direction of the café.
Hongbin always had time for him.

 

 

                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daaaaaaang~ I wanted to make this a one shot but then the spirit of typing left me ;w;
I'll continue soon enough though!!!!
Bye bye~ I hope this was rather satisfying....and I would loooooooooooooooooooooove to read your opinion on this!!!
SEEYAAAA~