Strange boy

Memories

Time went by as the others talked about their problems.
Stories about drugs, violence, gang activities, murder and mobbing filled the bright room and made Taekwoon's head ache.
The boy to his right Rokhyun, if he remembered his name correctly, had seen how his mother was killed by his biological father.
He was in jail before because of a failed bank robbery and didn't know about his wife being pregnant. He thought she cheated on him and pulled the trigger sending her to heaven or wherever she was now.
Besides his past the boy seemed to be rather cheerful and bubbly.
Looking around Taekwoon thought that everyone, except him and Sanghyuk looked like they closed the gate to their traumatic past already.
Maybe Jaehwan was really as good as Hakyeon said and...maybe he could help him as well.
Suddenly Taekwoon began to focus on the here and now again as Jaehwan asked Sanghyuk to speak up and tell him what happened to him.
All this was their decision as Jaehwan told them on the beginning. No one here was forced to tell anything and seems like Sangyhuk was more than glad that this rule existed.
Taekwoon saw how the younger took a deep breath and nearly whispered 'I pass', while he looked anywhere but in front of him where Taekwoon was seated on the other side of the circle.
"Always the same...", Rokhyun smiled sadly looking at Sanghyuk, "He always comes here. For three months now but everything he says is that he passes. He can't move on like this." Rokhyun looked at Taekwoon now a cheery smile on his face. "But I have a feeling that you can make him tell it. You are friends,right? You came here together.", he patted Taekwoon's shoulder and returned the focus on the group again.
"I...uhmm...no...", Taekwoon tried to protest although it had a different effect.
"Ohhhhh~ Taekwoon hyung~ Do you want to say something? I never thought you would speak up in your first session alredy." Jaehwan smiled brightly and everyone was focused on Taekwoon now.
"O-Ohhh...uhmm"
Now or never. I mean...what can go wrong.

He told them everything he could, which was in fact not much because he had some 'blockade' as Jaehwan put it. A wall in his head that kept him from remembering his past.
The only thing he remembered was that little boy calling him, asking him to save him.

"Soooo~ You all did great today! Our session is done for today! We'll see you next week! If you need any personal session you know where you can find me~", Jaehwan clapped his hand and said goodbye to everyone personally.
"Oh...where is Hyukkie?"
"I think he went said something about needing fresh air and walked out earlier during the new one's speech."

Mysterious. Really mysterious. Something about the younger's behavior was seemingly strange but Taekwoon thought it was not his job to point it out.
He made his way to the exit where Wonshik was already waiting together with Sangyhuk. They were discussing something.
"No I can't drive away now! Hyuk you're crazy! Why are you so strange ever since I picked you up?"
"Hi...", Sanghyuk's body froze as Taekwoon came near and he quickly escaped into the car without any glance at a confused Taekwoon and an even more confused Wonshik.
"Get in, hyung. I'll drive you home. Your boyfriend is definitely waiting already."
Taekwoon sighed. Another silent and awkward car ride. Next time he should go on his own.

                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much again and it has been a while since I updated the last time but...here is the fourth chapter!!!
My life has been rather busy at the moment with my new work and all but I'll do my best to be still there for you guys~
Especially for l-hope and Shiro_Darkness who were so kind to support me with their comments ;w; <3