Broken

Memories

"You know that you should at least talk to him. At least he deserves to know what happened. I'm sick of lying to him.", Wonshik sighed as he looked at his new roommate.
Not that he had a choice when there was Taekwoon at his door at 2 am in the morning.
It has been a few days now but Wonshik had no idea what happened. Well...all he know was that Taekwoon left Hakyeon leaving nothing behind but a letter that contained two sentences: 'I am sorry. Please search for someone who can make you happy.'
When Hakyeon told him what Taekwoon wrote ,between the sobs that didn't seem to stop, he lost it.

When Wonhsik came back home after his visit at N's place, he grabbed Taekwoon by his shoulders puled him up from the sofa and smashed him against the nearest wall.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO HIM? HE IS IN ING PAIN YOU EGOISTIC BASTARD! WHO ARE YOU TO TREAT HIM LIKE THAT?"

He didn't realize the pained expression in Taekwoon's face until he stopped shaking him.
But when he saw it, he swore that he never wanted to see it again.
Taewoon was for sure not the brightest person but this sight was more painful than everything he's ever felt.
He hugged the older and felt Taewoon's body trembling as he cried his eyes out.


Taewoon just looked out of the window.
"Do you think you can make him happy?", it was barely a whisper but Wonshik heard it.
"Eh? What do you mean?", this question confused him.
But Taekwoon stayed silent.

                                                                                                         ***

"Jaehwan? Has Taekwoon been here after...the incident last time?"
Jaehwan's face became dark for a moment before he smiled sadly at the boy in front of him.
"No, Sanghyuk. I'm sorry but no one really knows where he is. He probably needs some time alone. Not even his boyfriend knows where he is.", he realized what he just said when he saw a shadow on Sanghyuk's face.
"Boy...friend? He vanished? After...after the incident.", Jaehwan tried to reach out for the younger but he took a step back just in time.
"D-don't touch me. I did it again. I don't....don't deserve to forget. I don't deserve to be forgiven.", with this he ran out of the building of the therapy group.

For Sangyhuk it was totally clear where he would go now.
There was only one person who could help him.
Who would be able to keep him sane.
The only person he trusted.
He didn't pay attention to his surroundings, just concentrating to set one foot in front of the other without breaking down.
This was too much.
Way too much.
He did it again. He tried to stay away but his past found him.
"What should I do? What should I do? What should I..."
While nervously chewing on his bottom lip he reached out to press the bell button with his trembling hands.
"Yes?", Wonshik's voice came from a speaker near the door.
"H-hyung. I...I...help.", and that's where his legs gave in.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAM BAM BAAAAAAAM~
Idek what to think of this chapter BUT.
Hyuk is in front of Ravi's flat.
And Taekwoon is there too.
BAM BAM BAAAAAAAM~
By the wayyyyyy~ I probably will start a new Luck fanfiction soon~ ^-^
It is non au and well I did a lot of research!
I hope you will follow that story as well!!!!

Please give me such amazing feedback like you did all the time before ;w;
You guys are great!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Chu chu~

Sorry that this chapter is so short ;w;