Paralyzed

Memories

"Hey...Wonshik? You said that you know Sanghyuk for a while already...do you know why he is in the therapy group?"
Taekwoon sighed. It has been a few weeks now since he joined that group and all this time Sanghyuk refused to tell why he is there.
Wonshik smiled sadly at Taekwoon knowing that he already tried to ask Sanghyuk himself but he just earned silence.
"Sorry, hyung. I just know that his father forces him to go there or else he is not allowed to leave the house. You must know that he is some evil soul...Hyukkie usually never tells me bout his family but I know people. It's my job,you know?"
Taekwoon looked out of the cafe's window.
Mean father...no wonder that Sanghyuk is so reserved...but he does not seem to be like this around Wonshik.


                                                                                                          ***

"Do you think that Sangh-", Taekwoon started during dinner but was interrupted by Hakyeon.
"I don't even want to know. Sanghyuk here...Sanghyuk there...Taekwoon do you even hear yourself speak the past weeks? You just talk about him. Don't try to deny it! You even asked Jaehwan! MY colleague and friend...do you know how embarrassing and frustrating it is when someone else asks you how your boyfriend is and why he has such interest in some kid? This is NOT normal! Why are you so interested? I cannot even remember the last time you asked ME how I am?",Taekwoon blinked surprised. Now that he thought about it, he really neglected the now crying man in front of him that he loved, he neglected his own boyfriend.
"I...I didn't know that it hurts you so much. I'm so sorry..so so so terribly sorry. I love you, Hakyeon.", he quickly rushed over to his boyfriend and embraced him in a tight hug to calm the older one down.
"You are the one I love. The only one."

After this the topic Sanghyuk was banned from Taekwoon's head.

                                                                                                         ***

Smoke. Black smoke. Thick and black. It made his throat dry and his mind foggy.
Why was he here? What happened?
A sob. Followed by a crying sound of a child. Coughing.
"H-Hyungie...where are you? Save me please..."
More coughing and an ice cold hand that seemed to have his heart in a tight grip.
He was scared. Who was this child? Why was there smoke everywhere and where was that child?
He walked closer to the source of the voice that was calling him and then...


"Taekwoon!", he felt hands shaking his shoulders and opened his eyes slowly to see his boyfriend hovering above him smiling sadly.
"You had another nightmare. It's been a while since the last one,right? Was there...something new?", Hakyeon ran his fingers over Taekwoon's now sweaty hair.
A quick nod was the answer. Hakyeon could see that Taekwoon was not in the condition to talk about it right now so he just hugged him and whispered the same mantra over an over again.

"It will be alright."



                                                                                                                                      ***

"There was smoke...I couldn't breathe...and...and this boy was calling me...I should help him...I was so...", a person got up and left the room in a hurry. Sanghyuk.
Taekwoon stopped and looked after him. They were in the middle of a meeting of their therapy group and once again Sanghyuk went away.
"You were so?", Jaehwan smiled at him trying to encourage him to continue talking.
"N-Nothing...excuse me...", he dropped his head and left the room quickly.

He was not a person that exploded easily.
He was someone who would keep his anger to himself.
He usually never confronts more like avoids the source of his anger.
But there was something about that boy...something that made him go after Sanghyuk who was leaning against the door frame of the front door.

"What did I do to you? Why do you leave every time I open my mouth? Why are you so cold to me? What.Did.I.Do?", he didn't notice that he grabbed the younger one by his shoulders and was shaking him. Sanghyuk was staring at him with wide eyes filled with shock and...pain.
"Let me go...please...just leave me alone...", Sanghyuk's eyes filled with tears, his voice was shaking and Taekwoon could barely understand a word.
"Everything was okay before you came back...just leave me alone. I don't need you. I don't want you.", every word was like a stab in his heart. With every syllable he could feel more hot tears streaming down his cheeks. He was...crying. Why did these words hurt so much? Who was this kid?
"TAEKWOON.STOP IT.LET HIM DOWN!"
Jaehwan was standing behind him and tried to free Sangyhuk from his tight grip, he was still holding him and his grip was so tight that he was probably hurting the other.
"I...I'm sorry. I...didn't want to. I'm usually not like this.", he let go and turned around  looking on the ground ashamed of what just happened.
"You may be sorry...and didn't mean it. But I did. Every single word."
With that Sanghyuk quickly walked through the door and Taekwoon knew that he won't see him for a while and he somehow knew...that this pain inside his heart that was slowly paralyzing his body would only fade if he gets to talk to Sanghyuk again.


He knew something. Something that Taekwoon wanted to know...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~

Wowza... I nearly forgot my author's comment >w<

/coughs/ Uhmmm...a merry Christmas to everyone and WOW...what did I do to get 36 subscribers for this story? O.O
Seriously...why are you all here? ;w; Please tell me what I did right so I can do it again!
And all those comments make me really happy ;w;
Thank you sosososososososososo much~ <3<3<3<3

I hope that I won't be lazy so you'll get the next chapter very soon!!!
 
See ya~

PS.: LUCK IS SO REAL THAT IT HURTS.