Chapter 5: Signs and Ways

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 5

Yooi's POV

Some people would think that I’m the luckiest girl in town for being able to date the handsome leader and great rapper of Seventeen. But they’re all wrong, if I have the chance to turn back time, I wouldn’t even fall in love for him, I would try my best to hide my feelings for him, if I have the chance to turn back time I will never give him the chance to break my heart.

“You seem dazed” the guy talked

After we agreed that he’ll treat me food, which is pizza and pasta (yeey my favorite) we went to the nearby Italian restaurant. Lol I don’t even know his name and yet I let him drag me away from the park. The things food does to me. If you have a chance to choose between boyfriends and food, pick food! Food will never betray you.

“What do you care?” I asked him while eating my oh-so-creamy carbonara.

“Don’t you know how to talk politely?” He asked. I should be offended but how could I when he’s smiling. He’s really handsome, how did my brother befriend this dude.

“This is what you call defense mechanism.” I said.

“Why? How did being rude became your defense mechanism?” he asked again. For a boy, he asks too many personal questions.

“You see, people will take you for granted if they see that you’re nice, they’ll poke fun of your sensitivity and they’ll eventually take benefits out of you but if they see that you’re strong, you’re not as naïve when it comes to life, then they’ll be scared to hurt you …” I said.

“So you decided to become all y so that no one could hurt you?”

“Yes” I answered.

“Why? Have you been hurt before?”

I stopped at his question. Yes, I’ve been hurt before. Hurts like hell, I felt like the world was against me that time. I felt that the world betrayed me. Then I stared at my food, pizza and pasta. Me and Seungcheol’s favorite food. I’ve realized that I’m currently sitting at our usual spot on our favorite restaurant. Feels like Déjà vu. Flashbacks then started to play on my mind completely forgetting the stranger in front of me.

 

(Flashback 4 years ago)

 

Dear Diary,

I didn’t say sorry to Seungcheol Oppa after all the things I’ve said. I was just really mad at him. Though I don’t know why I got really mad. Maybe Yibo was right … Uuugh I don’t know >____< This is so frustrating.  I wish I could sort out all the things I’m feeling right now, I’m confused.

Yooi.

 

It’s finally prom’s night and me and seungcheol oppa never talked after that little fight we had. He was successful on asking Minju unnie out though, and also, I didn’t talk to minju unnie after finding that out. I don’t know why, I feel uncomfortable when I’m with her. I feel like something is wrong when I’m being close with her, I can’t breathe when I’m with her, and her presence is simply suffocating me.

“Hi there pretty” someone talked behind my back.

“Oppa. Why do I feel like this is a wrong idea?” Yoongi oppa, also known as Suga, came home to Daegu because his group BTS or Bangtan Seonyeondan will have a special performance to our school later at prom. There are pros and cons being the sister of Yoongi Oppa. Pros, his popularity became my popularity as well. His fangirls kept on handing me candies, chocolates and gifts for me to give it to my brother but I always end up owning them all. My brother doesn’t like sweets. Cons, his fangirls won’t stop asking me for his number. They sometimes camp out to our house, wishing that Yoongi Oppa will show up.  Pros, I gained a lot of friends, helped me a lot to ignore Seungcheol oppa and Minju unnie. Cons, asks many personal questions about my brother.

“Oh c’mon, you’ll do great. Who’s your date anyways?” Date? Only the Wang Yibo himself. We became really close after I got to talk to him about love related stuff. He was actually the reason why I agreed to come to prom. He said he’s not comfortable with other girls and he only likes me as his date so I agreed. But nothing’s going on between us, just pure friendship.

“My classmate, Yibo” I answered shortly

“Why didn’t you go with Seungcheol?” Psh -___-

“I don’t know. I don’t like to go with him” more of, he didn’t asked me out.

“Let’s go then. We’re running late” He said and we both go to our car.

To my surprise, Seuncheol was already there inside. What is he doing there? He has his own car, why tag along in our ride. Oh wait noooo, that means I’ll have to sit beside me. This will be dead awkward.

“Something happened between the two of you? Why aren’t you talking to each other? It’s really weird not seeing you arguing” Yoongi oppa said making the things more awkward. “You fought?”

“No!” me and seungcheol both answered in unison.

“Okay, sheez, you guys are so defensive”

When we got to the school, it was already jam-packed with students. I can see the entire faculty making sure all the things are falling into place.

“Yooi~” Yibo approached me looking handsome as ever

“Oh, so you’re Yibo? You’re cute. Yibo and Yooi, Double Y. Take care of my sister. I’ll go look for my groupmates” Yoongi oppa said as he walked away.

“I’ll go look for Minju now, bye” Seungcheol said not even looking at me. Does he hate me that much to not even take a glance at me.

“Let’s go? And don’t frown; it’s obvious that you’re disappointed.” Yibo said while chuckling.

“Whatever”

 

I want to go homeeeee!! I think I’m the only one who’s not having fun. My brother’s performance was over and it’s now time for the slow music to play. How I wish to dance with the guy I like but I guess I’m not getting that tonight. Yibo is nowhere to be found and here I am alone looking so depressed.

“Yooi” -___-

“Unnie~ what are you doing here? Where’s your date?” I asked.

“Seungcheol? I don’t know. I actually don’t care wherever the he went” Minju unnie said.

“What? Did you guys fight?” I asked.

“What do you mean? I always talk like this. You know I hate the guts of that guy” She said.

“Then why did you agreed to be his date?”

“Nothing. I just want to piss you off and test you hahaha” okay what?

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Oh, I received a text from Seungcheol. He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter