Chapter 3: Flashback

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 3
(Flashback 4 years ago)

{Yooi's POV}
"When will you stop bugging me, Choi Seungcheol?" I asked utterly annoyed.
"Am I really bugging you huh my yooi? And that's 'Seungcheol Oppa' for you?" Here we go again with his my yooi and oppa
"Hell no. I will never call you 'Oppa'" I spat.
"Even if i show you my Aegyo?" He asked while smiling making his dimples visible.
"Why are you even obssessed with people calling you 'Oppa'? Are you a pedo or something?" I said as I rolled my eyes. If y'all wondering who's this fluffball i'm talking to then i'm going to introduce you to him.

His name is Choi Seungcheol. He's my bestfriend since ... i don't actually remember. I literally grew up with him (he lives beside my house), he's a friend to my older brother, too. Seungcheol is ... bubbly. He's an actual cinnamon roll. He loves to smile and laugh. At some times, he's immature. He acts like a 5 year old kid -___- but, he's a sweetheart. He loves all his dongsaengs, including me. But I guess, i'm a special dongsaeng for him because i'm the only one who he pisses 24/7.

"Is calling me Oppa that hard? Why wouldn't you call me Oppa!!!?" He whined.

"How can I even call someone an Oppa if he acts like a kid .. i mean, LOOK AT YOU! what's with all the pouting and whining?" I said.

Seungcheol suddenly pinned me to the wall and leans in. "Did you just called me a 'Kid'? Do you want me to show you how manly i am, huh? My Yooi" he whispered directly through my ear that sent shivers to my spine. Istg that deep husky voice gave me a goosebumps.

I swallowed my saliva real hard as my heart was pounding insane inside my chest. Seungcheol was staring deeply into my eyes as if he was digging a hole. And to my eyes down to my lips. WHAT THE HELL!!

"Uhmm *coughs* if you're trying to kiss my sister please at least lock the door" Seungcheol finally let go of me when Yoongi Oppa entered my room.

"I was just fooling around, hyung" Seungcheol laughed. "You should've seen Yooi's face hahahahaha"

"Dinner's ready. Go get down before i kick both of your " Yoongi Oppa glared at me and left.

"What is wrong with you Choi Seungcheol!!!!" I half-yelled.

"But i was just joking Yooi. Why are you so dense?" Who wouldn't be densed, nitwit! -_____- I stomped my feet past through him but before I can leave my room, he grabbed my wrist and smiled at me "Don't worry, i'm not gonna do that again"

WELL YOU BETTER BE. I swear to god Choi Seungcheol you will be the death of me. Why did he even have to do that. That wasn't funny at all.

I can't even swallow my food because the scene of him staring to my lips keeps on replaying on my mind. Seriously, Choi Seungcheol!!!! Get out of my head. I know Seungcheol, i know him very well. He's a player, well not really a player. He just loves it when girls fell for him. He likes it when he sees girls falling for him idiotic smile. That smile that can swoon every girl's heart. I saw how he flirt. I see it everyday, to be honest. All the girls are just really so into him. He's popular and smart and not to mention .. he's HOT!. But I'm his bestfriend, how can he even play a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter