Chapter 4: That guy and some other guy

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 4

(Yooi's POV)

The only thing I’m feeling right now for Seungcheol is hatred. My hatred keeps me going. In fact, I never hated someone so much before, only now. Seungcheol is indeed special; he can make an angel into a complete man-hater. After that incident I had with him at the fansigning event, I finally made up my mind that I’m not going to forgive him. He’s an just admit it.

“Aren’t you going to eat your food? How many times do I have to tell you to not play with it?” My older brother, Yoongi scolded me.

Yoongi Oppa … has been different too, in a good way though but I miss the reckless side of him. There are a lot of things that happen for the past 4 years. Number 1 was Choi Seungcheol leaving for his self--driven dreams and Number 2, our parents leaving. Mom and Dad left Daegu and went to U.S for business matters; they didn’t return after that, they’re too busy. Yoongi oppa on the other hand became more mature and protective, a total no-fun.

“Oppa, aren’t idols a bunch of stupid robotic people?” I asked.

“Why’d you say that?”

“They will leave everything behind for a dream that isn’t forever, dreams that will not last. That’s not even a job. If they want to have “goals” or something then at least go to college and have a degree. The attention they get will eventually fade overtime” I scoffed.

“Idols do what they want to do. Singing, Dancing and Performing on stage is their passion. Same goes for you and photography.” He said.

“Photography is just my hobby, Oppa. The reason why I’m in medical school is to have a degree and to shove the fact on Seungcheol’s face that I can achieve my dream without leaving and hurting someone” I said while poking my food.

“Geez, move on! You’re such a loser” Yoongi oppa laughed.

“Easy for you to say! You’re not the one who got left behind!”

“Hey, I have a friend who shares the same age with you. If you want, I can hook you up with him” He suggested.

“Since when you decided to become Cupid?”

“Since Seungcheol left your lonely hahahaha” He laughed hysterically. I take what I said about him being mature.

“I thought you’re my brother! Whose side are you in” I rolled my eyes.

“Hey, cheer up! I hate him as much as you do. But you seriously need to move on and get over that piece of . He doesn’t deserve you. Show him that you moved on and that you can already smile and laugh without him. When that happens, you being happy will be the biggest slap for him” Yoongi oppa said in a serious tone. That’s my brothaaa~!!

 

FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO

“So I heard you were a guy earlier? What’s his name? What’s his section? What year?” Seungcheol bombarded me with tons of questions.

“First, I don’t know his name, didn’t get the chance to ask for it. Second, he’s not from here, I just showed him the way around. Third, who told you that? -_____-. Fourth, WHAT DO YOU CARE?” I said as I tried to push his freaking face away from mine. There’s no way in hell I’m getting close to that face again.

“Don’t talk to him, he’s a stranger! You don’t just talk to someone you just met on the road. What if he’s a kidnapper or something? He’ll take your organs and sell it for money” He said rather serious.

“You barely know him.” I said

“You barely know him as well. What if he’s a stalker? He’ll follow you around” Seungcheol said. When will he leave? Isn’t his adviser supposed to look for him?

“I’m pretty, not my fault” I teased.

“Well that pretty face belongs to me only” WHAT

“What?”

“Nothing. I said nothing!” If he says so. What a weird Oppa -___-  “By the way, do you have a date to the prom?”

“Psssh K I’m not even coming. Prom’s a waste of time and a waste of money, plus I have two left feet” I said.

“Since when did you become a kill-joy like your brother? Come on, Yooi~ Prom will be fun.” He insisted.

“What do you care anyways, who’s your date? Some pretty fake from the seniors? Or one of your cutie patootie minions from the juniors?” I scoffed. I hated they way he have so many girls on his list. I’m not jealous, ew, I just hate it. For some reason, I don’t like it when some girl follows him around and try to seduce him. I hate it when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter