Chapter 11: A boy has no name

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 1 1

(Wonwoo's POV)

Why do we even love someone who doesn’t love us back? Why do we keep on trying to be loved by the person we desire? Can we just love someone who also wants us back and not try to push ourselves into someone else’s life? I believe that love is not difficult; it’s the people who make love complicated. Love doesn’t really hurt; it’s the people who hurt them. Some people are just too blind to accept the fact that they’re the ones who gone wrong and not love. Love is beautiful but people destroy the beauty of falling in love.

“You’re zoning out, Wonwoo hyung. Are you feeling something?” Mingyu asked me. It’s 6 in the morning and I woke up early for some reason that I feel like something is missing, maybe I got to comfortable in the hospital, waking up with Nurse Min by my side.

“No, I suddenly woke up.”

“Hyuuunngg~~ Do you have Nurse Min’s cellphone number?” He suddenly asked.

“No, I don’t have” come to think of it, why didn’t I asked for her number

“Oh Bummer, do you know her sns accounts though?”

“What’s your deal, Kim Mingyu?” I asked out of annoyance.

“Nothing. I just want to know her more” flirt -____-

“You can’t” I said.

“And why not?”

“Just because. You really can’t” I half-yelled. The kind of people I talked to first thing in the morning.

“You like her, don’t you?” Mingyu cooed. Here we go, his non-stop mouth started to annoy the hell out of me.

“No, I don’t”

“Then why are you blushing?” He joked.

“I am not blushing!!”

“Will the both of you shut up? It’s too early to make a ruckus” Jihoon scolded us as he went out of his room. Speaking of this guy, I haven’t talked to him yesterday about what the hell was his problem with Nurse Min.

“Hyunnggg~~ Wonwoo hyung is in love with his nurseeee” I swear I will kill Kim Mingyu.

“Of all the people you would like, why her?” Jihoon said.

“Yah! What the hell was your problem? You were rude at her yesterday!” I said. No, seriously, he made me mad at the fact he was really being disrespectful to a girl who has nothing to do with him.

“I don’t like her.” He said.

“Why? She’s really nice” Mingyu said.

“Just because. Can you stay away from her? Both of you?” Jihoon commanded as if Nurse Min has aids or some deadly virus.

“You don’t tell me who to be friends with” I said, my patience is really running out.

“She’s troublesome, I can tell”

“You don’t even know her. You have no rights to judge her; she hasn’t done anything bad to you. Cut it out” I said.

“Why? Do you know her? Do you know her well?” Yes.

“No. But just cut the slack off. You’re being rude, Lee Jihoon.” I said.

“Yeah, hyung~ cut the attitude!” Mingyu also said.

“Who’s being rude? Tell me and I’ll kick his face” Seungcheol hyung came in from the front door. Where has he been, by the way? Did he just went out earlier or he really didn’t go home last night?

“Jihoon hyung!! Yes, him! He’s being grumpy again. What a grandpa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter