Chapter 10: Once again

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 10

(Yooi's POV)

The biggest lie I have heard in my entire life is seungcheol’s “I miss you”. If he really did miss me then he could’ve done something to see me. It’s really funny how people can lie all over again and still make themselves look innocent.

“It seems that my friend had been a pain in the ” Wonwoo said as cleaned his room. Today is his last day in the hospital. God it’s been a torture for me. My supervisor kept me as wonwoo’s nurse because seungcheol got guilty and asked me to stay, and I did stay, not because he asked me to, but because wonwoo needs me.

“Sort of, but trust me, I’m okay. You’re discharged now~ promise me you’ll keep healthy from now on” I smiled and he also smiled in response.

“So … he was your boyfriend” he asked and I nodded “Too bad”

“What do you mean?” I asked wonwoo.

“If I was him, I would keep you, never leave your side, take care of you and stuff” He chuckled as he bowed his head. What a way to make me blush.

“I guess that is how some people live, love you and leave you” I said. Now I remember Wonho, haven’t heard him since I got here. Did he really forget about me? Didn’t our friendship mattered?

“NURSE MIN!!!!!!!!!!” I heard boys screaming as they entered the room.

“Oh! Mingyu and Seungkwan~ nice seeing you again”

“We want to see you everyday but seungcheol hyung said we can’t” oh really? -____- he didn’t allowed seungkwan to visit here meanwhile he went here almost every single day just to what? Piss me off.

“So, you’re the infamous Nurse Min, we heard a lot of things about you” A guy who is shorter than me said. What’s his problem? He eyed me from head to toe which I may add, not very gentleman of him.

“Oh really? Like what?”

“Flirt?” he added.

“Excuse me, what did you just said?” I raised my tone a bit. I don’t like this shortie.

“Jihoon, can you go out now? I’ll meet you at the van” Wonwoo hyung said and short dude obeyed. Dafuq is wrong with him.

“I’m sorry about that; we don’t know what has gotten into him. Thank you for taking care of our wonwoo” A gentler guy said.

The boys went out one by one and all thanked me for taking care of their friend. Good thing short dude isn’t here anymore or else I could’ve punched him in the ing face. Talk about attitude.

----

 

It’s been 10 hours since wonwoo got discharged and I thought my life would be peace and quiet from now on but I was wrong. My shift ends at 1:30AM and I have to take the cab for me to go home so I waited in front of the hospital but my life just really all the good luck and hell gives seungcheol as a gift.

“I’ll take you home” he said as he rolled down the window of his black car. So what? He owns a car now? Good for him.

“My parents said I shouldn’t take to strangers” I said and rolled my eyes.

“If I call your parents right now I’m 100% sure that they’ll allow me to give you a ride” smart-.

“But my parents are in abroad. Why don’t you call my brother instead?” Let’s see how brave you are, Choi Seungcheol.

Seungcheol then got out from his car and hold my arm as if he will drag me any time soon.

“Don’t make things hard, Yooi” He whispered.

“ you” I want to cry. All the heartache, all the pain, I’m feeling it again; he’s making me feel inferior again. Why does he have to kill me several times? Is hurting me makes him manlier?

“Yooi, I want to talk to you, please. Please get in the car” I want to punch his face. I want to run. I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter