P-R-I-D-E

INFINITE's 7 Deadly Sins of the Rainbow

- Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities and had been called the sin from which all others arise.

 

HELLO! I'M PRIDE AND I'M AMAZING. SOME THINK I'M VAIN BUT THEY'RE JUST HATING.

Hi I'm Infinite's Nuclear Heart illness, Woohyun! Ain't I cute? *throws hearts*.

Seriously, some are even complaining that I am half-human, half-grease.

If others, especially my members irk towards my overflowing charm, it only means that they can't appreciate art.

You guys should have less drama and just enjoy the attention while it lasts.

If anyone can't handle me being awesome, there's the door , walked straight out and never come back.

I'm not disliking it or hating, it's just that this is me though. Face it.

 
 

I AM THE BEST OF ALL THE SINS. WHEN I'M AROUND, YOU'LL ALWAYS WIN.

Admit it. As honest as all my lies can be, have you checked my Instagram and Twitter accounts?

How many followers have I got? Merrier than with our visual, sshhh!

Whatever I wear, say or do, I am being admired.

I keep my actions at chill and cool, that'll make me a natural beauty.

 
 

I STAND BEFORE YOU SO UNSEEN. AND ONLY COME WHEN YOU SUCCEED.

People used to ignore my presence before, always on the lower part of rankings.

But seasons changed, and I've improve my vocals and even dance skills!

Look at me, visually fit as well to the point I even go acting.

I even made it first at our likeability ranking chosen by my beloved 'girlfriends' Inspirits.

And now I get countless offers here, there and everywhere.

Didn't expect it, that the one you used to let stand behind is now upfront hitting those high notes and ending performances with me being in the center of the stage?

Well me neither. Guess it's called 'reward' for working hard. I'm not lazy since it's all being paid now.

 
 

I'M EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE. I'M DEADLY SIN NUMBER FOUR.

I'm not bragging, I'm just proud of what I'm capable of.

Bragging means telling the world lies about yourself in which you didn't entirely accomplished.

I am just proud of myself.

 
 

*all bold and underlined phrases are from this poem : http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/dark/poems.php?id=1142604 *