E-N-V-Y

INFINITE's 7 Deadly Sins of the Rainbow

- Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

 

I KNOW YOU WELL AND YOU KNOW ME. I'M ENVY , YOUR JEALOUSY.

I think it's safe to say how I am known to the audiences. A happy dinosaur to their eyes.

I don't understand how they feel jealous towards me.

Is it because of my ability to sleep comfortably anywhere and anytime without a care for disturbances ?

Is it because I can sing , rap , dance , compose and write songs ?

Or is it because I can manage to let my energy flow within me and be jolly , giddy and happy through it all ?

Yet it doesn't mean I don't feel the same way too.

 
 

I'M THERE ALTHOUGH YOU SAY I'M NOT. PICKING AT YOUR DEEPEST THOUGHTS.

There are times when I get less screen time. But I will assure you that my laughter can be heard even from the background.

If people say that I am useless and such a crybaby , I can't help but to feel like I am the one to be jealous of my members.

They get fame so easily. Just standing there gives them recognition.

But I know they love me. They tease me , but can't bully me. Unlike how they do with the leader and the maknae haha.

You will notice that deep down , I am a hyung the dongsaengs can rely to though they take me easily.

I have problems of my own too , it's not that obvious since I got the boys with me.

 

 

WHEN OTHERS SUCCEED , THERE I SHALL BE. I'M QUITE DISCONTENT QUITE OFTENLY.

Have I ever expressed discontentment ? Nah uh.

Whether we win or not on music shows. Whether we receive awards or not. Whether I am ranked first , middle or last it doesn't matter.

I am always grateful. Thankful for the spotlight given to us.

Whenever I am on the downside and sees the others on winning , I am happy for them.

We all have our days of ups and downs.

 
 

THESE FEELINGS YOU HAVE CANNOT BE FIXED. I'M DEADLY SIN NUMBER SIX.

Here's a piece of advice. Never be jealous of what others have.

Be thankful. I know it's hard to avoid feeling the satisfaction.

But you must work hard and strive for it. Like me.

It's never a hindrance for me to go up against everyone with a fighting spirit.

I am always motivated not devasted. Happy and contented.

 
 

*all bold and underlined phrases are from this poem : http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/dark/poems.php?id=1142604 *