W-R-A-T-H

INFINITE's 7 Deadly Sins of the Rainbow

- Wrath is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.

 

WRATH IS WHAT THEY CALL ME CHILD. WON'T YOU LET ME STAY A WHILE?

All along they think that every little thing is just for the sake of having fun. That I thought too. They call me names, who doesn't?

It's part of being friends right? Now everybody seems to think that I easily get mad.

People mistake for me being so hot-headed, calling me 'The Grumpy Old Man'.

Not a single day that they'll fail teasing me whether there are eyes watching or not. But I too, don't fail them.

I'm always staying by their side even if they seem to not always choose me.

I want to stay with them, to look out for them. To take care of them.

Not because I lead them nor the reason is I'm the eldest?

No. It's just that I believe I'm the only one who can.

 
 

QUIETLY I SIT INSIDE. WAITING FOR MY TIME TO RISE.

I let them play around. Speak things about me. I'll laugh it off. But sometimes, I feel something deep inside me. A voice calling.

Telling me that I should stop them now before they go overboard.

And so I started yelling at them when things don't go our way.

I say things towards and against them as well.

But then suddenly, after releasing the so-called anger due to the stress given to me for their responsibilities;

why does it feel like no one won?

One look. It takes one look at them and I feel like forgiving them easily.

I felt so sure, that by the end of the day, no matter what, when I look at my back, they would always be there.

But the question is, who would be the one at their back?

 
 

THE FIRE BURNING IN YOUR EYES LETS YOU KNOW I'LL NEVER DIE.

It doesn't matter. I'll lead them righteously.

They don't have to look back to see who's gonna be there for who.

They just need to look forward to our future.

 
 

I ONLY FADE WHEN MY JOB'S DONE. I'M DEADLY SIN NUMBER ONE.

I know I can do it. We can do it. Even if this 'feeling' overpowers me, I'll never forget to take a glance at them.

I'll only stop looking after them if they are responsible enough to act according to their ages.

But who am I fooling here? They'll never mature.

They say I'm getting old. Huh. Then I'll grow old with them for they are my little vitamins.

 
 

*all bold and underlined phrases are from this poem : http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/dark/poems.php?id=1142604 *