VIOLET

INFINITE's 7 Deadly Sins of the Rainbow

VIOLET IN JUDGEMENT , VIOLET IN MAGIC , VIOLET IN A MYSTERY THAT COULD BE TRAGIC.

L is someone who people judges seldomly. He has this magic that captures everyone's attention and gets curious about him.

Behind the charismatic aura , lies secrets within that is firm.

Like the color violet , the last color of the rainbow - he is that member who shines with dark presence yet is humble.

But he is first in looks and the girls shall stumble.

 

HIDING OUT IN COLORS , PLURAL , NOT ONE BUT TWO. ONE IS FIRE RED AND THE OTHER DESCENDS OF BLUE.

L is the name on stage and worldwide. Cool and chic image. But there are times , L becomes Myungsoo.

Who is this Myungsoo ? He is the one who laughs a lot , cares less about the surroundings and does surprising stuffs - that's true.

The balance is needed for L and Myungsoo to be one.

Yet is loved because the boy's now turning into a man.

 

SURROUNDING ITSELF IN COOL MEDIATION. SO MANY THOUGHTS YET DEEP CONTEMPLATION.

L is the center topic. And of the controversies too. Poor him that he has to handle such a big step.

Still he chose what is right and thanks everyone from his heart's depth.

He thinks a lot and concentrates on what he wants. And gains new lessons each day.

So it all comes to hope that fans should believe and stay.

 

* all bold phrases are from this poem : https://www.wattpad.com/3421757-book-full-of-emotion-my-poetry-order-of-the *