G-L-U-T-T-O-N-Y

INFINITE's 7 Deadly Sins of the Rainbow

- Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

 

I'M KNOWN IN ALMOST EVERYONE. HARD TO UNDO WHAT I HAVE DONE.

When you say INFINITE, mainly everyone would think of me. L - that one letter name.

If you searched for it though, pictures of the Death Note character and the letter itself are on the browsers.

But my one-letter name made me known here, there and everywhere.

That is why, people looks into my actions. From the smallest to the unnoticeable.

And it is only the mistaken scandals that they will keep in their minds, not the hard works that I have done.

 
 

I'M GLUTTONY , SIMPLE AS THAT. I'M THE REASON THEY CALL YOU FAT.

Despite being the visual, I ate a lot and sometimes lose focus on my diet.

Without me keeping on track with the food I take, I gain weight.

And it is noticeable so people would asked me things.

And it would lead me to pressure myself to tone down my healthy feast.

The center is on me. The market is paying high because of me. Scratch that.

All because of my looks. Not my talent, nope. But because of how I visually look.

 
 

THE FOOD YOU EAT GOES TO YOUR THIGHS. BECAUSE I'M THERE , BUT IN DISGUISE.

Everything we have accomplished is all paid off from our sweat, hard work, determination and patience.

But the media considers that my contribution is only my face.

That is my role in their eyes. Nothing more, nothing less.

And so I crave for more. I want to eat all the time and consume everything so I won't concede anything anymore.

I don't want to hide no longer. I want to be free out of this cage and showcase the true me.

Not the L. But the real owner of the name.

 
 

I CAN CONTROL YOUR TRIP TO HEAVEN. I'M DEADLY SIN NUMBER SEVEN.

INSPIRITS composed of a bigger percentage because of my fangirls. Be honest.

One look. One glance. One smirk.

A laugh. A cold shoulder. A grin.

The tears. The poses. The moves.

I am thankful. But I would be grateful if acceptance is along the way too.

 
 

*all bold and underlined phrases are from this poem : http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/dark/poems.php?id=1142604 *