ORANGE

INFINITE's 7 Deadly Sins of the Rainbow

ORANGE IN EXPLORATION , ORANGE IN IMPORTANCE , ORANGE IN CURIOUSITY AND THE VITALITY OF ENDURANCE.

Woohyun is a soft cute fluffball with an over-flowing grease.

Every day he gives the cutest little, tiny hearts with no cease.

Like the color orange, he is a man that shines unknowingly to the point of extreme.

Yet he is the bridge between the hyungs and dongsaengs of the team.

 

UNLIKE THE FAMOUS RED , ITS HEAT IS CONTROLLED. ALTHOUGH IT IS TAME , THE ADRENALINE IS NOT DULLED.

Woohyun sometimes knows how and when to stop.

Being humble when the group's reaching the top.

Do not be fooled by that eye-smile with dimples,

For he likes teasing too that'll make you cringe like cheeseballs.

 

TAKING AN EVERLASTING TRIP , AROUND IT CAN WONDER. WHAT IS BEYOND THAT OF WHAT IT MIGHT YONDER.

Woohyun is an easy-going person but takes his responsibilities and duties well.

There are times when he's able to take the lead for the group when a problem fell.

He is growing, learning and becoming more each day.

But still, he's a kid who wants s to just have fun and play.

 
 
* all bold phrases are from this poem : https://www.wattpad.com/3421757-book-full-of-emotion-my-poetry-order-of-the *