Hospital (Part 2)

Risk

 

 

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

 “Who is it?” Taeyeon got up from her seat.

“It’s us!” two short girls entered the room. They were bringing a box and balloons with GET WELL SOON written on it, wearing their sweat-shirts, matching their jogging pants and rubber shoes.

“Unni!” Seohyun squealed, having a big smile on her face.

“How’s our baby?” the shortest asked with a pouting face, without noticing Tiffany.

The other girl placed the box on the table and arranged the balloons beside Seohyun’s bed.

“Oh! Sorry. I didn’t notice you.” The shortest one apologized now facing Tiffany.

“Guys this is my special friend, Tiffany. Fany, meet Sunny and Hyoyeon, they are members of Girls’ Generation.” Taeyeon pointed out.

“Hmm. Special huh?” Hyoyeon whispered to her self, but everyone in the room heard her.

After the introduction, Sunny kept on chatting with Seohyun, eating their cake.

“Here you go Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon handed her the piece of cake on the saucer.

“Fany, here’s yours.” She handed the cake to Tiffany that Hyoyeon prepared.

Hyoyeon gave the two girls a glare but they didn’t notice. She then handed another cake. Taeyeon thanked her and Hyoyeon just gave her a nod.

When Sunny was taking another piece of cake at the table, Seohyun whispered to Tiffany, who was sitting on the bed beside her, “Unni, is Yoona coming?”

“I’m not sure. She’s helping my friend at her coffee shop.” Tiffany whispered back.

“So it was you Unni.”

“Huh?” Tiffany was clueless of what Seohyun just said.

“Last night before I was brought to the hospital, we had dinner. Taeyeon Unni, together with Hyoyeon and Jessica Unni, we went at a coffee shop. Taeyeon Unni said that she knows the owner because of a friend. Yuri, right?”

“Ahh. Yup. My best friend Yuri owns the shop and if Yoona doesn’t have a class, she’d help there.” Tiffany answered.

After their conversation Seohyun leaned over to the pillow on her back, she hesitated for a while and played with her cake.

-KNOCK-KNCOK-

“Urghh! That’s probably the nurse again.” Seohyun mumbled.

The other 4 ladies saw her and stared at each other, surprised with Seohyun’s reaction.

 “Hi!” a petite voice was heard and a head slipped from the other side of the door with a bright smile.

“Yoona!!!” Seohyun jumped on her seat.

“Who’s Yoona?”  Sunny whispered to Hyoyeon, she just answered with an I DON’T KNOW look and shrugged her shoulders.

Yoona entered the room “Hi!” she waved to the girls.

“Unnis, this is Yoona, Tiffany Unni’s cousin.” Seohyun introduced.

The two girls gave Yoona a wave.

“Hmmm..Double couple.” Hyoyeon thought to herself.

“How are you feeling Seo?” Yoona asked softly as she walked closer to the sick girl.

“I feel so much better.” Seohyun answered with a hyper voice after seeing Yoona.

Yoona handed Seohyun a plastic cup with a cover and straw, and it was filled with brown liquid.

“Don’t worry. It’s not coffee. It should help you recover. Plus, it tastes good.” Yoona smiled.

The 4 ladies just watched and listened to the 2 girls in their own world. Yoona and Seohyun noticed the eyes of the ladies and they swiftly took their sight away from the girls and acted like they were busy doing their own thing.

“Where’s Jessica and Sooyoung?” Taeyeon asked to Sunny and Hyoyeon who were sitting on the couch facing the tv.

“Jessica invited Sooyoung to eat at the coffee shop, the one that we visited last night.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Ahh. Remember the owner, Yuri? She’s Tiffany’s best friend.” Taeyeon smiled and Tiffany gave a shy one.

“I think Jessica Unni really likes Yuri Unni.” Seohyun giggled.

“Wha--???” was Yoona and Tiffany’s reaction.

“Hahahaha! She was pretty much stunned on your best friend Fany.” Taeyeon got her sight on Tiffany, sitting beside her.

“Well, Yuri’s searching for a lover right now.”

“Yeah! But I think Jessica’s not the type of person Yuri would be looking for.” Sunny answered finishing her cake.

“Why?” Yoona was sitting beside Seohyun on the bed with a curious look.

“Well, Jessica’s much like an ice princess.”

“COLD!” Seohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon said all at once.

“Ahh.” Yoona and Tiffany nodded.

Hyoyeon was interested with Tiffany, so the two chatted while Sunny and Taeyeon was facing the tv. Yoona on the other side was patting Seohyun’s arm softly so Seohyun could sleep and rest.

Taeyeon noticed that her sister was already asleep, also Yoona who laid her head on the bed, inches away from Seohyun’s hand.

“I guess we should also rest.” Sunny said softly.

“Yeah. I’m pretty tired after that practice. I think we should go.” Hyoyeon yawed. “When are you leaving this place?”

“2 to 3 days. You should visit again, ok?” Taeyeon patted Sunny on her left shoulder.

“Sure. We’ll be here with Sooyoung and Jessica.”

“And maybe Yuri too.” Hyoyeon interrupted. The ladies laugh and covered their mouths after noticing Seohyun moved.

“Thanks for visiting.”

“No problem. Let’s not wake them up. Nice meeting you Tiffany. See yeah!”

After the two danshin left, Taeyeon asked to Tiffany,”What about you Fany? It’s almost 11. You should rest. Plus you’ve still got work tomorrow.”

Tiffany woke Yoona up. “We need to go.” She whispered to the half-asleep Yoona.

“Unni, we’ll visit again tomorrow, ok?”

“Sure. I’ll wait for you two.” Taeyeon answered.

Yoona prepared her stuff, still half-asleep.

“You should also rest Tae-Tae. You look so tired. How can you support your sister if you’re like that?” Tiffany walked nearer to Taeyeon with a voice full of worry.

“Yes doctor Hwang.” Taeyeon gave Tiffany her best smile.

“Text me when you arrive home, ok?”

“Yes ma’am!” Tiffany played.

Before leaving, Yoona gave Seohyun another glance, and before Tiffany closed the door, she glanced at Taeyeon who was also watching her.

As soon as the two girls arrived at their dorm, Yoona washed-up and went to bed. Tiffany texted Taeyeon as what she was told to. After washing up, she laid on her bed facing her bedroom ceiling.

 

 

“Tomorrow’s gonna be another good day with you.” Tiffany thought and yawed and finally fell asleep.



 

HOSPITAL chapters will be more on YoonHyun.

TaeNy’s getting closer to each other, so don’t worry lock-smiths  ;)

I changed my typing style. tell me if the older one’s better or you like this one.

I’m getting busy because of school and performances (after practice I get tired,so I get lazy typing.) I’ll try my best to update soon.

Don’t forget to COMMENT and SUBSRIBE.

Spread the l♥ve and keep on guessing for the 2male characters. :)

ADDITIONAL CLUE: they're not labelmates with SNSD (in short, not SMENT artists)

~God Bless!