The Truth

Risk

 

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Life would be too short

Without you.

 

 

 

 

 

Fany-ah, I’m sorry for not telling you this quickly.

I couldn’t find the guts to tell it to you, to elaborate my words, to find the time and location.

I really want to make it special, my confession.

I, Kim Taeyeon promises to do my best to love you with all my mind, with all my heart and with all my soul.

To fight and cherish this feeling until forever ends.

Until this electricity ends to flow on my body.

But without your words, how can the electricity run?

I, Kim Taeyeon would like to be your forever love.

Would you be mine Hwang Tiffany?

Without hesitation, Tiffany quickly ran towards Taeyeon’s room with the card on her hand.

She jumped to the bed were Taeyeon was waiting and lay on top of her.

“I, Hwang Tiffany, would like to be yours, forever.”

After hearing the words of acceptance, Taeyeon planted a quick kiss on Tiffany again.

“Guess I wasn’t late for my ride.” Taeyeon stared onto Tiffany’s eyes.

“You even got the front seat.” Tiffany added.

-KNOCK-KNCOK-

Tiffany quickly got off her Tae-tae and fixed herself.

“Unni?” Seohyun peeked.

“Oh hi Tiffany unni! I hope I didn’t disturb you.”

“No it’s ok Seo.”

“Umm. Taeyeon unni, can I sleep with you tonight? I also want to talk to you about some stuff.”

“Oh yeah sure.” Taeyeon patted the space beside her.

“I should go now. Yoona’s probably waiting. Good night.”

“Good night unni.”

“Good night Fany!” Taeyeon gave s secret wink before Tiffany could close the door.

The next morning was the day they would be flying to soul.

At the airport;

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s arm and pulled her to the side.

“There’s gonna be a party at our company. You know, Girls’ Generation’s entertainment company, where I work? They want me to bring you. Are you ok with that Fany?”

Tiffany thought for a while.

“When will it be Tae-tae?”

“In two days.”

“Two days? Well I guess I could come.”

The day after, Tiffany was busy at work, same with Taeyeon.

Now, day of the party.

Taeyeon picked up Tiffany at their condo.

“Where is she?”

Yoona just pointed towards the pink door.

Taeyeon was bout to seat on the sofa but then the pink door opened.

“You look………………………………………………………….. beautiful. As always”

Tiffany giggled.

“Let’s just go.” She dragged Taeyeon out to the door.

When they arrived at the venue, people kept on greeting Taeyeon, left to right.

“Wow Tae-tae, you’re quite famous.” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand tightly so she won’t loose her from the crowd.

“Hey!  I used to be one of their artists and now I’m still working with them, what’s the problem?” Taeyeon smiled.

“Hey Taeyeon!” Sooyoung waved her arm to the danshin could see her more; even she’s already taller than the others.

“Guys, you already met Tiffany.”

“Hi!” everyone greeted.

Tiffany politely bowed and greeted them too.

 “So, how’s everything going?” Taeyeon asked as she handed a wine glass to Tiffany.

“Well, Jessica is in a relationship right now.”

“YAH!!!!” Jessica spanked Sooyoung’s arm.

“Aowwwwwwww” Sooyoung rubbed her arm.

“At least I didn’t break the big rule.” Jessica crossed her arms.

“What big rule?” Both Taeyeon and Tiffany were confused.

“She’s having a relationship with another member-“

“YOU WHAT?”

Everyone moved their sight to the danshin, Sunny.

“You two?” Sunny and Sooyoung just nodded embarrassingly.

“Uhm, excuse me. Miss Taeyeon, Mr. Goo would like to see you. And her to.” The lady motioned towards Tiffany.

“Oh. Ok” Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand.

“Please follow me.” The lady guided.

“I’ll be back.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany was lead to the VIP section where the CEO of GG entertainment was standing with his colleagues.

“Ahhh. Taeyeon.” He smiled once he saw the beautiful girls hand in hand.

“Excuse me for a while. I have some business.” He said to his friends.

“So...” he started.

“Would you like to introduce this beautiful lady with you?” he pointed out Tiffany.

“Oh sorry sir. This is Tiffany Hwang, Fany, this is GG’s CEO, Mr. Goo.” He shook Tiffany’s hand.

“So Tiffany, any interest in the market.” He sipped his wine.

“Sorry sir?” Tiffany was buffering.

“You want to join our company? We need a new member for Girls’ Generation. You would be perfect!” he didn’t want to take it long.

“Ummmmm.”

“Well?”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

“Well, ok. You should think about it first. Then before you leave, please, don’t hesitate to tell me your decision.”

After the conversation with Mr. Goo, they walked back towards the girls.

“Tae, what should I do?”

“Fany. It’s not on me. It’s for you. Let’s just talk about it later.”

“Hi guys!” Sunny happily greeted.

“Don’t Hi Hi me Soonkyu.” Taeyeon said angrily but was still not that serious.

“What?” the small girl pouted.

“How long already?” Taeyeon asked.

“5 months.” Sooyoung proudly answered as she pulled Sunny to her side.

“What about you Jessica? Who’s the man?” Taeyeon move her sight to the sleepy lady.

“Huh? Well…I…”

“Taeyeon, it’s not a man.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Then what?” She raised her voice.

“Shhhhh. Hush down.” Jessica covered Taeyeon’s mouth which made Tiffany laugh.

“A woman?” Taeyeon said in a low volume.

All the girls nodded.

“Then who is she?”

Jessica just moved her sight towards Tiffany.

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon pushed Jessica away.

“NO NO NO NO! it’s….”

“Let me guess.” Tiffany barged in.

“Her name is Kwon Yuri?” Tiffany smirked.

“You and Yuri?!?!” Jessica nodded.

“Well, that’s not a surprise.” Tiffany giggled.

“Huh?” Taeyeon was clueless.

“When we were having our vacation, Yuri kept texting me about this person. And I was right, it was Jessica.” Tiffany explained.

“Hi guys!” two men joined the group.

“Hey oppa!” the girls greeted.

“OPPA! You’re here.” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Yep! GG invited us since we’ll be having collaboration with their artist.”

 Wooyoung and his co-member Taecyeon smiled.

Everyone in the group started to get noisy.

Chatting left to right.

“Excuse me.” Jessica butted in.

“You ok?” Hyoyeon worriedly asked.

“Yeah! I just have to do something.”

Jessica walked out the big room by herself.

As she walked down the hallway of the building floor by herself, she heard foot steps, running.

“Jessica!”

“Why?”

“Look, I didn’t wa-“

“Enough Taec.” Jessica turned around.

The hallway was empty, busy at the party.

“After what you did? You left me for your career and broke your promise. I had to stand on that stupid ty stage alone while you enjoyed the spot light.” Jessica’s voice was cracking.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that, ok?” Taecyeon held Jessica’s wrist but she was able to set her self free.

“Now Ok Taecyeon, all you can say is sorry?”

“I love you, I always do, th-“

“Shut the up Taec. I never got tired of waiting for you. You were always not there. And now you can still manage to say those words?”

“Jess please listen. I really wanted to help you-“

“HELP? Where the hell did that word come from, huh? I never needed your help. I only needed your love befo-“ before she could finish her word Taecyeon deeply kissed her.

Jessica pushed him immediately and slapped his face as hard as she can.

“Jessica?”

“YURI!” Jessica quickly ran towards her and pulled her away.

Wooyoung knew what was going to happen.

When he went out, he just saw Taecyeon, standing alone at the empty hallway.

On the other hand;

“Yuri let me explain everything to you.” Yuri and Jessica were now at Yuri’s coffee shop.

“I’m listening.” Yuri understood.

“Taecyeon, we had a rela-“

“YOU WHAT? The kiss-“

“NO! Listen!” Yuri kept her self calm again.

“Taecyeon and I promised that we’d be together. Starting from the audition, to the interview, to the training, everything. But when he was told that he was about to debut, he just left me. When I went to his condo, I saw him with another girl. THAT. That made everything end.” Yuri was just silent.

“Listen to me.” Jessica held Yuri’s hand.

“That was years ago. And now I don’t love him anymore, not just even as a friend.” Yuri lifted her head.

“Don’t listen to what they say. When the right time comes, I’ll announce to the whole world that I LOVE KWON YURI. I promise. It won’t be too long.” Jessica spoke softly.

“I’ll just go to the office.” Yuri pulled her hand and walked to the office, leaving Jessica behind.

Back to the party;

“Tae, it’s past midnight, I still got work tomorrow.” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon’s hand.

“You made your decision?” the latter asked.

 Tiffany just shook her head.

“Ok. Wait here. I’ll be fast.”

After a few minutes, Taeyeon was back.

“Hey guys we need to go.” She announced to the group.

“But it’s still early.” Hyoyeon pulled Tiffany.

“I still got work tomorrow.”

“Hey Hey Hey you two. I smell something fishy.” Sooyoung said in a teasing tone.

By then, Taecyeon and Wooyoung were back.

“WHAT?” Tiffany and Taeyeon said at once, eyeing each other.

“Tell us the truth, are you two making out?”

They eyed each other again with their wise smiles.

“NO!” they chorused.

“Oh come on guys. Stop the hiding.”

“HAHAHAHA. Really Soo. We need to go. Bye!” Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to the exit.

“Hey where is Jessica?” Sooyoung checked the room.

“A girl fetched her.” Taeyeon bluntly answered.

“Hmmm. Must be Yuri..”

 

 

 



 

Don't forget to leave your thoughts.

I'm quite excited for my next fic. still working on it :))

Leave some comments and LOVE

~God bless!♥