Hospital (Part 1)

Risk

 

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

“Huh? What the--?”

“Sorry ma’am. I just need to check her temperature and blood pressure. Miss Seohyun, you also need to take your medicine.” That nurse said.

“Sure!” Seohyun gave the nurse a signal. Yoona was just glued at her place, staring at the happy Seohyun in front of her.

“How long have you been here? Did my sister send you? She always does that.” Seohyun was now addressing to the still stunned Yoona.

“Well…Uhm..” Yoona doesn’t know what to say.

The nurse gave both of them a bow before giving a little giggle at Yoona and left the room.  Before Yoona could answer, the two Unnis arrived. “Oh! You’re already up. How do you feel Seo?” Taeyeon asked with a motherly tone. “I feel so much better Unni.” Seohyun was like a little girl. “Who are they?” Seohyun asked with the same happy expression. “Oh! This is my special friend Tiffany, and her cousin Yoona.” Taeyeon introduced. “Ahh. Nice to meet you! I hope I wasn’t a burden. Thank you for accompanying my sister.” Seohyun gave the girls a beautiful smile. “No worries.” Tiffany answered.

“Don’t you have a class at 7 Yoona? It’s already quarter to 5.” Tiffany whispered. “No I don’t.” Yoona lied. “Hey! I know your schedule. You need to go to school.” Tiffany was now scolding her in low volume. “Aish! Unni.” Yoona scratched the back of her head and whined. Tiffany just gave her glare. “Fine!” Yoona finally give up. “Uhm. I still got a class at 7 and I still need to check some things.” She shyly announced. “So you’re going to leave?” a pout was now seen on Seohyun’s face. “Yup. I don’t wanna be late for class. Thanks Taeyeon Unni!” Yoona glanced at Taeyeon who’s sitting beside Tiffany at the watcher’s bed. “No. Thank You Yoona.” Taeyeon gave her an all out smile. “You should rest Seohyun. Get well soon.” Seohyun was still pouting and didn’t say a word. Tiffany and Taeyeon noticed what was happening, they just giggled at each other’s shoulders. When Yoona was about to leave, Seohyun gave her a message. “You should come back, ok? Thanks again Yoona.” Seohyun gave her smile but not like the one, minutes ago. You can still see the sadness. Yoona just nodded and smiled back. (I’ll be honored to Seo. I hope you’ll recover soon.)

“What about you Fany?” Taeyeon asked. “You’ll be late for your work.” Taeyeon reminded Tiffany while fixing Seohyun's blanket. “I have a meeting at 9. I’ll go straight there. I’ll leave around 7 so I can still accompany you in taking care of Seohyun.” Tiffany handed Taeyeon something, “Put this under Seohyun’s pillow. It’ll help her recover. Believe me.” Taeyeon accepted it. “Thanks!” Tiffany gave her a blue rosary. It was one of her favorite, but she knew Seohyun needs it.

The nurse would check on Seohyun every now and then. Seohyun was reading her book while Taeyeon and Tiffany got their attention at the tv. “Tae, it’s almost 7. I need to go.” Tiffany reminded Taeyeon. “Oh! Ok. Seo, Tiffany needs to go.” Taeyeon turned her sight to Seohyun. “Ok Unni. Thank you so much for coming. I think without you, Taeyeon Unni won’t know what to do.” Seohyun gave Tiffany a wink. “Hey! I saw that!” Taeyeon whined. The three of them just laughed. Tiffany grabbed her coat and headed to Seohyun’s side. “You can call me anytime Seo. Take care, ok? Don’t make your Unni worry.” Tiffany held Seohyun’s hand and Seohyun just smiled back. “Let me take you to your car Fany.” Taeyeon offered. “It’s ok Tae-Tae. You should stay here with Seohyun. She might need your help. I’ll be fine, besides I have a car.” Tiffany reassured Taeyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They’ll have their comeback in Korea soon. After their promotions in Japan, we’ll be getting busy with their comeback.” The big old man at the end of the long table announced. “When will they arrive?” I woman asked with a formal attire. “Maybe in a month. Their promotions might get extended.” The man answered. “Miss Hwang, what’s the problem? Your face doesn’t look good.” The woman from the other side of the table asked, “No. I’m ok. Just a little tired. Let’s get back to business.” Tiffany reassured them. She held her pen tightly, getting into deep thoughts. (I hope he won’t bother me keeping a secret from him. How am I supposed to tell him, he’s out overseas?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch, Tiffany was at Yuri’s coffee shop and Yoona was helping. “Unni, how’s Seohyun?” Yoona asked while taking off her apron. “Still the same. Why are you so worried? You like her, don’t you?” Tiffany teased. “Who likes who?” Yuri just popped-out out of nowhere, holding her cup of tea. “Oh yes I do Unni! Very much. So so so so so much. I like her!! HAHAHAHAHA!” Yoona was being sarcastic. “Well don’t you ever dare play with her Yoong. I know you. You always play around with people, both male AND female.” Tiffany warned her cousin but wasn’t mad. “Hello? Can’t you see me? I’m here!” Yuri interrupted. “Haha. Sorry Yul. We’re talking about Taeyeon’s sister.” Tiffany explained. “Ah. You could’ve told me earlier. How is she?” Yuri sat beside Tiffany, sipping her tea. “Well, she’s better now. But the doctor said she should stay there for about 2 to 3 days.” Tiffany was looking for something on her bag. “What are you looking for Unni?” Yoona asked. “My phone. I’m sure I brought it. I’m sure it’s here.” Tiffany kept on searching; she patted the pockets of her pants, both front and back. “Here!” Yoona handed her the pink phone. “You left it at the counter you old lady.” Yoona teased while Yuri laughed. Tiffany grabbed her phone “Hey! I’m not old. I just missed place it.” Tiffany defended her self. Yoona just gave her a face. “Are you going to the hospital Unni?” Yoona asked. “Later, after work. I’ll bring them food. Why?” Tiffany gave her a blunt answer. “Can I come?” Yoona asked hopefully. “NO!” Yuri was the one who answered the question. “Why?” Yoona’s forehead was creased. “You still need to help here.” Yuri gave her reason. “Ahhhy! Unni. Help me!” Yoona begged to Tiffany. Tiffany just laughed and kissed Yoona on her forehead and left with her strawberry shake. “Yeah! Thanks a lot Unni.” Yoona got into her sarcastic mode again. “HAHAHA. Your cousin knows what’s best for you. Now put your apron back and help at the back.” Yuri dragged the whining Yoona to the kitchen.

After work, Tiffany passed by to a drive through for their dinner. She then drives to the hospital where Taeyeon’s waiting for her.

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

“Who is it?” Taeyeon was headed to the door to open it. “It’s me!” Tiffany answered. “ Oh! Hi! Let me help you with that.” Taeyeon grabbed the paper bags from Tiffany’s hands. “Thanks Tae-Tae! Did you put it under her pillow?” Tiffany whispered. “Yes. She was sleeping when I put it in, so she doesn’t know. Should I tell her?” the bags were now at the table. “It’s ok if you tell her.” She whispered to Taeyeon. “How are you feeling Seo?” Tiffany sat beside Seohyun’s bed. “They said I’m getting better Unni. But still, I have to stay here for 2 to 3 days.” Seohyun’s gave a frown. “It’s ok, as long as you can leave this place soon. You won’t even notice it.” Tiffany patted Seohyun’s head softly and looked at her with comforting eyes. Taeyeon, on the other hand was preparing the food that Tiffany had brought. She was listening all the time and giggled to her self. Tiffany noticed her; she got up from the bed and slapped Taeyeon at the shoulder. “Yah!!! What did I do?” Tiffany wasn’t serious. “Nothing.” Taeyeon kept on giggling. “Let’s eat.” Taeyeon helped her sister eat while Tiffany was assisting her. The girls enjoyed their time watching a movie and chatting.

Suddenly, -KNOCK-KNOCK- “Who is it?” Taeyeon got up from her seat.

 

 

 



 

Hi guys! i'm back after 2days of hiatus.

How's your week? did you enjoy reading RISK? ;))

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT people. :D Spread the Love.

keep on guessing for the 2 male characters. i'll post the choices of prices tomorrow.(i think)

~God Bless!