What does that mean?

Risk

 

Tiffany raised her hand as high as she could.

“Over here Tae-Tae!!!” she called out.

Taeyeon was holding her hand-carry, while on her other side she was holding Seohyun’s hand.

“Yoong!” Seohyun quickly pulled her hand off from Taeyeon’s grip and ran towards Yoona’s arms.

“Seohyun!!!” Yoona waved with her alligator smile.

Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany, both of them stared at the two little ladies.

“Wow! It’s like they haven’t seen each other for years.” Taeyeon got her eyebrows up.

Tiffany showed her eye-smile, “You got that right.”

“How long have you been waiting Fany?”

“Around 5 minutes. We’re still early though. The plane just landed.” Tiffany reassured Taeyeon.

 “That’s enough girls. We should board ourselves. I’m not feeling well.” Tiffany ordered.

Tiffany gave Yoona a signal, “Yoona, be a gentle deer, help Seohyun with her hand-carry.”

“No. It’s ok unni. It’s not heavy.” Seohyun smiled at Tiffany.

Everyone lined up in front of the two stewardesses.

“Ma’am may I see your ticket?” one stewardess asked.

“Oh it’s with my unni.” Yoona pointed out to TIffany.

“Oh. Where is she?” Yoona couldn’t find Tiffany and only found Seohyun behind her.

“Taeyeon unni’s gone too.” Seohyun pouted.

“We’ll just wait for them. Sorry.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile; at the restroom.

“Fany, what did you eat?” Taeyeon was rubbing Tiffany’s back while her other hand was holding on to Tiffany’s hair.

“I just ha----“ Tiffany kept on vomiting.

“You need more water?” the older girl asked handing a bottle of water.

“Thanks Tae-Tae.” She whipped with some tissue and drank the mineral water.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Taeyeon was now getting more worried.

“Sure Tae. I can do this. It’s just something I ate. Let’s just go back to the girls. They might think we’re missing.”

Tiffany closed her coat tight, while Taeyeon kept on rubbing her back as they walked out the restroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona and Seohyun tiptoed while standing at the back of the line.

“Sorry guys. I just needed to visit the restroom.” Tiffany apologized.

“Are you ok unni?” Seohyun asked. “You look pale.”

“I’m ok. I just had some stomach problems. We should go.” Tiffany’s smile was weak as she hold on to her stomach.

 Yoona was chatting with Seohyun as they entered the tube.

Taeyeon had her arms wrapped around Tiffany who suddenly noticed something.

“Where’s your mom?” she asked.

“There was an emergency last night for the deliveries so she had to head home. She’ll meet as at Gyeongju with dad and my brother.” Taeyeon explained.

“I haven’t asked about your family’s business.”

“Well, we have a recording studio that my dad has built because of me, but our main business is the optical shop. My dad’s an ophthalmologist.”

“Ahh. I see.”

They settled on their seats at the plane.

Taeyeon sat beside Seohyun at the back of Tiffany and Yoona.

“You’re so annoying!” Tiffany complained.

“I still wanna play with Seohyun. KJ!” Yoona stuck her tough out to Tiffany.

 “Why won’t you two sit beside each other?” Taeyeon suggested.

“BETTER!” the two youngsters said in unison.

Yoona switched seats with Taeyeon.

“You ok Fany?” Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany.

“Yeah. I feel better now.”

“What are you reading?”

“Oh this? This is the concept we’re planning to do for a comeback.”

“Ah.” Taeyeon bowed her head.

“What’s wrong Tae-Tae?” this time, Tiffany has the worried voice.

“Nothing. I just remembered something.”
(PABO TIFFANY! She remembered her past.)

The two of them sat at their seats with silence.

A few minutes later, the plane had taken off.

“Fany?” Taeyeon faced Tiffany who was still reading.

“What’s love?”

“WHAT? Where did that come from?” Tiffany’s shocked reaction made Taeyeon blush.

“You’ve fell inlove before, right? So tell me what love is.” Taeyeon asked embarrassingly.

“Truthfully Tae-Tae…” Tiffany looked down the window, “I don’t know. There’s no word that could describe it, except it’s self.”

Taeyeon got her attention to Tiffany.

“You said after he left you, you promised to yourself you’ll never fall inlove again, in the end, you said you broke that promise.”

Tiffany turned her sight to Taeyeon.

“If you don’t mind, may I know who that that person is Fany?” they were now looking into each other’s eyes deeply.

“Now’s not the right time Tae-Tae.” Tiffany broke the eye contact and turned back to the window.

“Someday, when the right time comes, the time when I can describe love, that’s the time I’ll tell you who that person is.”

Taeyeon just nodded.

Every now and then, she’d check on Seohyun and Yoona at their back that was already fast asleep.

“What about you Fany? Don’t you wanna go to sleep? We still got 15 minutes to nap.” Taeyeon invited.

Tiffany didn’t move a bit.

“Fany?” she patted Tiffany’s shoulder.

When she peeked on her, she found the sleeping Tiffany.

“She’s like an angel sent by heaven.” Taeyeon whispered to herself.

“Ohhhhhhh! Looks like someone likes my cousin.” Yoona teased from the back of Taeyeon’s seat.

“Shhhhhh! You’ll wake her up.” Taeyeon shushed. “I thought you were asleep?”

“I couldn’t sleep. Sorry.” Yoona went back to her seat.

10 minutes had past. It has been announced that they’ll be landing soon.

Yoona pinched Seohyun’s cheeks softly.

“Wakey wakey my little princess.” She said.

On the other hand, Taeyeon doesn’t know how to wake Tiffany up.

“Uhm, Fany?” she whispered that only her could hear.

“We’re here.” She spoke softly.

“Unni! If you keep on doing that, she’ll never wake up. Do it like this!” Yoona scolded Taeyeon and gave a sample.

“UNNI!!! Wake-up!!! We’re here!!!” she screamed from above Tiffany’s head.

Tiffany quickly grabbed Yoona's face with one hand while the other one was rubbing her own eyes.

“I’m up! Now shut up!”

Everyone who saw the two girls laughed, including the old man from the other side of the plane.

They quickly checked on their mirrors, pressed some powder on their faces and put on some lip-gloss.

After the plane had landed, they had to wait for their luggage.

“Umm Tae, I need to visit the restroom again. Where is it?” Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon while holding her stomach.

“Girls we need to go to the restroom. Can you pick up our luggage? We’ll see you at the exit. Seohyun, you know the way.” Without listening to Yoona and Seohyun’s response, they quickly ran to the nearest restroom at the airport.

“Fany, seriousely. This is your second time already, are you sure you’re ok?” Taeyeon rubbed on Tiffany’s back.

“I’ll be fine. I don’t wanna ruin this vaca---“ Tiffany released some more before she could finish her sentence.

Taeyeon couldn’t help but also got hurt seeing Tiffany suffer.

Tears were falling down on Tiffany’s cheeks as the keeps on throwing up.

“I’m done!” Tiffany gave a loud sigh.

“You sure Fany?” Taeyeon handed her some tissues and a bottle of water.

“Yeah!” she gargled through the water and whipped her tears and mouth.

“Fany I need to pee. I’ll see you outside.”

“Ok Tae-Tae. I’ll wait for you at the door.”

While Tiffany was waiting for Taeyeon, the old man from the plane passed by and stopped in front of her.

“You know, love can wait, but sometimes people can change their mind.” He said to Tiffany.

“I’m sorry sir. But what do you mean?” Tiffany was confused of what the man was trying to say.

“She, the girl beside you at the plane, likes you. I bet you like her too.” The old man smiled.

“The way you look at each other gives sparks to stars that are covered by the dark clouds.”

“But because of the clouds, stars twinkle.” Tiffany answered back.

“Yes. They do twinkle, but they never spark like electricity, unless love floats with them.”

“What?” Tiffany still doesn’t get it.

“Fany, I’m done!” Tiffany turned her back to see Taeyeon.

“Let’s go.”

When Tiffany turned back again to see the man, he was gone already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got out from the taxi together and asked helped from the driver.

“Thank you!” they said to the man.

“Watch your step.” Seohyun warned.

They entered the big gate in front of them and were welcomed by the beautiful scenery of the beach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please look forward: Roots to Fruits (my 2nd fanfic)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108647/roots-to-fruits-taeny

don't forget to subscribe and comment! :))

~God bless!