New couple?

Risk

 

Three days had passed by after the two met each other. “What did that girl do to me? Did she hypnotize me or something?” Taeyeon wiggled her head. She was lying on her bed, facing her bedroom ceiling with her arms at the back of her head as a pillow. Tiffany’s eye-smile would appear in her head which made her confused. “Am I falling for her?” she thought, “No way! I just met her. She’s just another fan of Girls’ Generation and I am no longer attached to them. Urghh!” she hit her head hard with her fist. “Awtch!!! That was a bad idea. But still, she keeps on creeping in.” she mumbled but surprised by a knock on the door. “Unni! What do you want for dinner? I’ll be cooking.” a sweet voice came from the other side of the door. “Come in Seo.” A beautiful girl entered the room and sat beside Taeyeon. Her rosy chubby cheeks were smooth like  rose petals. Her long caramel straight hair was tided up into a pony tail. “Uhm. Let’s just go eat outside.” Taeyeon gave her sister a pat on the head. “Am I talking to Kim Taeyeon right now? I mean, the last time we ate outside was when Umma and Appa had a big fight.”

 

*Flash Back

            “I’ll take the kids with me!” their mother yelled. “What about Seohyun?” “She may not have my blood, but for me she’s my daughter.” Their mother’s face was red and tears were falling down like water falls. “Fine! Take them with you. That’s better.” They saw that their father wasn’t sure of what he just said.” “Taeyeon! Seohyun! Where are you? We’re leaving!” their mother’s voice was trembling.

            “Unni! What will we do?” the two little girls were hiding behind the wall. They saw and heard everything. As the older one, Taeyeon comforted her younger sister. “Uhm. Since Oppa is on training camp, we can’t ask him for help.” Taeyeon tried to show a strong face so that Seohyun won’t get worried, but it was not working. “Let’s go!” Taeyeon grabbed Seohyuon’s wrist and ran out to the door. “Where are we going Unni?” the younger girl asked, “You hungry? Let’s eat outside. And I’m sure when we’re back home, Umma and Appa had fix things already.” Taeyeon hugged her sister tightly. “Are you sure Unni?” the worried Seohyun asked. “I’m sure. Trust me Seohyun. Everything will be fine. They can talk this out.” She showed Seohyun a comfort smile and held her hand tightly as they went out to eat.

            And yes, Taeyeon was right. When they arrived home, their parents had already patched things up with the help of their neighbors.

*End of Flash Back

            “Ah! Yeah! I remember that day.” Taeyeon nodded. “So are we still eating outside or I’ll cook?” Seohyun asked her sister. “No cooking. We’ll be eating outside. I know just the place! Go change now.” Taeyeon had a wide smile on her face. She pushed the clueless Seohyun out of her room. “Faster Seohyun! I also need to change.” Seohyun’s forehead was wrinkled with surprise. “Ok ok. Calm down Unni.” Taeyeon changed as fast as she could. (Maybe Fany’s at the coffee shop.) “WHAT THE HECK?! Kim Taeyeon wake up!!!” she yelled to her self. She jumped out of her place when she heard a knock, “Unni, you ok? I’m done changing.” It was Seohyun who heard her. “Yeah! Just saw a cockroach. I’ll be out in a minute.” She lied. Taeyeon made sure she looked good. She checked herself on the mirror a couple of times before she went out of her room. “Let’s go!” Taeyeon grabbed Seohyun out of their dorm.

            “Taeyeon!” she heard someone called her. Taeyeon was on her phone when she heard it. “Unni!” Seohyun let go of her arm and ran towards the two girls from the back. “Seohyun! How are you?” a girl hugged Seohyun and then Seohyun hugged the other girl. “Unni! It’s Jessica and Hyoyeon Unni!” Seohyun called her sister who just hanged up on the phone. “Hi!” the two girls bolted straight to Taeyeon and gave her a tight hug. “We missed you! Where have you been?” the shorter girl with blond and dark brown highlights, Hyoyeon asked. “I was assigned to California. Didn’t the company tell you?” Taeyeon’s eyebrows raised. “Actually they didn’t. Doesn’t matter. As long you’re here in Seoul and we can see each other more often.” Hyoyeon held Taeyeon’s hand. “Hyo is right. We should get together some time. Where are you heading?” Seohyun answered Jessica’s question.”To a coffee shop Unni. There!” Seohyun pointed out. “Taeyeon Unni knows the owner. Wanna have dinner with us?” the youngest asked. “I’ve heard about that coffee shop. Wanna eat with them Sica?” “Sure! I’d love to.” The four girls entered the coffee shop. With their tummy grumbling, Jessica and Hyoyeon can’t say no.

            They sat on a table good for 4. They called the waiter and ordered their food. “How’d you know about this place Taeyeon?” the hungry Jessica asked. “Uhm. A friend of mine. Her bestfriend owns this place.” She answered struggling. (Why am I scared to tell them the truth? Gosh Taeyeon. What’s with you?) “Ah! So you also know the owner?” before Taeyeon could answer she heard the door chimes, Yuri entered the shop and caught Taeyeon’s sight. “Hi Taeyeon!” Yuri walked near their table. Taeyeon got up and hugged Yuri slightly. “Guys, meet the owner of this place. Kwon Yuri.” Yuri waved at the girls who were sitting. “Yuri, this is my sister Seohyun, and my friends Jessica and Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon pointed out with their names. “Yeah! I know you. You’re from Girls’ Generation. Hi! I hope you like our food here. Did you get your order? ” Yuri welcomed with her bright smile. “Yup! We’re exited to taste them. Oh! Here it is.” Seohyun clapped her hands as she saw the food getting served. “Well, enjoy! Nice meeting you again.” Yuri left the group and went to the counter.

            “Wow! This is good.” Seohyun uttered while swallowing her food. “Told yeah!” Taeyeon reassured. “What do you think Jess?” Hyoyeon was not answered. “Hello? Earth to Jessica?” the three girls followed where Jessica’s eyes where plastered. Surprisingly, they saw Yuri standing behind the counter top talking with someone on the phone. “Ohh! I see someone likey someone.” Seohyun teased. “What was that?” Taeyeon laughed at her sister who was TRYING to tease Jessica. “Sorry. I don’t know what I just said.”  Seohyun chuckled to herself.

            Taeyeon got up from her seat again. “W-W-Wait! Where are you going?!” Jessica was back on Earth and grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist. “I have something to say to her.” Taeyeon played. Jessica thought that Taeyeon would tell Yuri that she was staring at her. “Relax. I just have something to ask her.” Taeyeon chuckled. She walked up to the counter to talk to Yuri. “Hi Taeyeon! Anything you want?” Yuri asked. “I just wanna ask, where Tiffany is?” she shyly started. “Oh! I was with her a couple of hours ago. She’s a little busy today but I think she’ll be free tomorrow. Why’d you ask?” Yuri explained. “Ah. We were texting each other but she just stopped replying.” Taeyeon smiled. “Ah! She forgot to bring her phone with her. I think she’s home already. Text her again. Call me if you need help.” Yuri noticed Taeyeon cheeks getting red. “Ok. Thanks Yuri.” “No problem!” Yuri ended. (I think my bestfriend just got herself a new lover.) Yuri grinned.

            Once Taeyeon was back on the table, everyone was done eating. “Let’s go!” Hyoyeon invited. “Bye Yul!” all the girls waved and Jessica was showing a shy one.

            “So where are you going?” Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon and Seohyun. “I still got an early class tomorrow.” Seohyun sadly answered. “What about you two?” Taeyeon moved her eyes to Jessica. “Snap out of it!” Hyoyeon clicked her fingers in front of the smiling Jessica who was spacing-out. “Huh? What?” was all Jessica could say. “I think you should bring Jessica Unni home. She doesn’t look good.” Seohyun suggested. “Yeah! She got hid by cupid!” Hyoyeon joked as they laughed. “Hey! Am not.” The grumpy Jessica yelled. “Yeah yeah. You’re not.” Hyoyeon answered sarcastically. “We should go now. See yeah! Texting us ok?” The two sisters head back home while the other two went to their practice room preparing for their performance the next day.



 

Sorry. it's my first. i'm more of a poet. :((

This is the start for the Yulsic Couple. But TAENY is really the star!

i'll try to update with 2 chapters tomorrow. School days so kinda busy.

 

(P.S. help me out! comment and subscribe)

~God bless!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teaser: the title for the next chapter will be CELLPHONE ..any idea of what will happen next? ;)