Chapter 5

A Chance Encounter

Throughout the next year I worked even harder on my skills as a trainee and trained with Girls Generation. It was amazing!! Han debuted and his group is doing amazingly.

    Today’s the day I debut. I’m so scared.

    “Hua? You okay?” Yuri Eonni smiled.

    “Little scared, but I can deal,” I smiled and we went to the stage. EXO, which is Han’s group, was performing on another broadcast, but we are going there after this show. \

    The show ended quickly and I was welcomed by the hosts to Girls Generation. I couldn’t stop smiling. After the show and everything we went to the waiting room, which we shared with EXO. Everyone smiled at me and I came up with a plan.

    “Eonnis hide me in the back and say you want to introduce your newest member. Please? I want Luhan to be surprised,” I smiled and they nodded and we went in.

    I hid at the back and couldn’t help, but laugh a little bit. I got it under control and Taeyeon Eonni started.

    “Yah! Hoobaes! Come here!” Taeyeon smiled.

    “Taeyeonnie~,” Baekhyun Oppa smiled.

    “Annyeong jagiya,” Taeyeon smiled.

    “Whatcha need Taeyeon Noona?” Sehun spoke up.

    “We wanted to introduce our new maknae,” Taeyeon smiled and they let me through.

    “Hua!” Luhan grabbed me and hugged me.

    “Surprised?” I smiled and he kissed me.

    “I would say he is,” Taeyeon laughed and her and Baekhyun sat on the couch.

    “Yes, yes I am. I’m quite excited too,” Luhan smiled and we sat on a couch with the rest of EXO.

    “How did Soo-man hyung let you in GG?” Suho asked.

    “It was last year the day I got out of the hospital and he said he wanted to put his favorite trainee in his favorite group. Hehe. Don’t tell him I gave details,” I smiled and Sehun hugged me.

    “How does it feel to be a maknae too?” Sehun teased.

    “Horrible, now I understand when you complained about stuff,” I huffed and Sehun smiled.

    “Just wait, it gets worse. Once they make you start to cook and clean instead of just doing laundry your life will ,” Sehun laughed and Chanyeol picked him up.

    “What are you saying Hunnie? Do you not like cleaning?” Chanyeol smiled.

    “It will be the day when pigs fly, that I actually enjoy cleaning,” Sehun smiled.

    “GG, come on you’re up,” the studio head smiled.

    “I got this,” I smiled and we headed out to the stage.

 

The End