Chapter 4

A Chance Encounter

“Hua! Are you okay?!” Yuri Eonni rushed over to me.

“Huh? Oh yeah Eonni! I’m fine! No worse than usual!” I smiled.

"No worse than usual my . You're so pale. I'm going to see if your trainer will take it easy on you," Seohyun started to walk towards my trainer.

"Hyunnie, don't do that!" I caught her before she talked to him.

"Why not? You just got released from the hospital," Han hugged me.

"I have to train. It's the only thing I like to do. I can do that and no one at school can judge me and then once I can debut they can see what they helped me accomplish by pushing me to practice," I smiled.

"Just take it a little easier today. Please?" Han begged me.

"But. Fine," I smiled and he kissed me.

"Ooohhhh," my little group of friends smiled.

"Y-Yah! Eonnis," I blushed really hard.

"So cute!" Yuri smiled.

"Hua! Why did you come in? I thought you were in the hospital? I don't want to get even more hurt. You're one of my favorite trainees," Soo-man oppa smiled.

"Oppa! This is Han! The one I told you about!" I smiled and he hugged me.

"You're a trainee with my newest boy group aren't you?" Soo-man oppa smiled.

"Yes sir," Han smiled.

"Hmm....okay. Hua and Girls I need to talk to you all. SHINee go to your practice room please. Actually come with me also I want your opinion on this decision too. Han, Jongin. Go ahead to practice. The others will tell you some good news," Soo-man smiled.

"Yes sir," Han and Jongin smiled and rushed off to their practice room.

"The rest of you come to my office. I have something to announce," Soo-man smiled.

We all walked to his office and by then I was very nervous. As soon as we entered I was called out.

“Hua,” Soo-man smiled and I stepped forward.

“Don’t tell the others, but you have to be my favorite trainee,” Soo-man smiled.

I just laughed and he smiled even wider.

“And that is why I am putting you in my favorite girl group,” he smiled.

I just looked at him.

“I am putting you in Girls Generation. You will be the maknae alongside Seohyun,” everyone rushed to hug me.

“Oppa, why me?” I looked at him.

“You’re the most dedicated trainee right now. I think you will make an amazing addition to Girls Generation,” Soo-man smiled.

“Thank you,” I smiled and I started to cry.

“Do you want me to tell Han or do you want to? Your debut date will be a year after his," Soo-man looked at me.

"I'll surprise him when I get to debut," I smiled and all my Eonnis squeezed me.

"Eonnis! Can't breathe! Hurt rib!" I looked at them.

They all quickly let go of me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Hua and girls go ahead to your dorm. Help Hua move in and everything," Soo-man smiled.

"Yes sir!" They smiled and we quickly rushed out.

"The public will know about the new member by next month. We will release a statement

soon!" Soo-man yelled from his office.

We rushed to the dorm and I moved my stuff in. I got a room to myself! I smiled and pulled out my notebook. It's kind of like a diary but I write stories combined with how I feel. It's really fun.

"Hua! Come get some dinner!" Yuri eonni yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled and skipped to the kitchen.