seven, end!

this feeling

taekwoon waited for hakyeon for hours until he got home, he could feel himself getting so pissed off but tried to hold it- so hard but he couldn't help but yell when he saw hakyeon entering the apartment. "what are you thinking?" jung taekwoon was seriously mad and hakyeon freezed.

"what?" he didn't expect this, what the hell did he do to make taekwoon like that? it had been years since taekwoon was seriously so angry of him and the reason must be a serious one. 

"hakyeon, you practically only made out with jaehwan and you haven't even been in a relationship with him but now you're around kissing hongbin in front of him?"

"what, he-" he didn't even know he was still there. "oh my god.... i ruined it."

taekwoon sat up on the couch, seeming like he was still so annoyed. "you did."

"h- how was jaehwan?"

"you search for youself. ive been trying to hard to help you but what did you do to him now?"

"im... i was so...." hakyeon felt like he couldn't even talk anymore.

he missed hongbin. having such a close best friend in his elementary school days where he had no friends and hongbin had always been there for him, but he left to live in another city and it had been years since he had seen him although he had heard of hongbin moving back to seoul. he got too carried on and why, why didn't he realise that jaehwan was still there? jaehwans car was so obvious to see.

 

he asked himself, what was he going to do? he was the one who planned all these and he broke it himself just because of one stupidity? should he break down and cry in front of jaehwan, begging for forgiveness from him?

he didn't know why he felt like it was his only choice.

 

"ah, hyung," jaehwan reacted like he hadn't been expecting him coming and like hakyeon wasn't welcomed at all, but he didn't mean it to be that way, really. "come in." 

he knew there was something wrong with hakyeon with the way his face expression showing him like he was about to cry. he had seen hakyeon cry a few times, the first time happened when hakyeon was feeling sad over not being able to see his family for a long time. seeing hakyeon cry felt like he had opened up to jaehwan and he would show every sides of him to jaehwan and it was making him glad of it, but this one was different. he knew what it was going to be about.

hakyeon didn't know how to start, he didn't even move when jaehwan told him to come in for the second time. when he walked down the streets to jaehwan's place he had decided keep his plan to cry, but he couldn't stop feeling so emotional and it was like there's something in his chest making him want to cry so much. 

"listen, jaehwan, im-" he needed to say it, he had to. "sorry." he didn't want to cry over his own stupidness, but before himself knew hakyeon already broke down in tears. he felt really at fault for doing things as if he's giving jaehwan false hopes to him and dump him before they could date each other.

 

and as jaehwan was, he panicked when hakyeon cried, hakyeon looked like he was going to fall to the ground but he supported him, "hyung- its okay, im alright."

jaehwan sighed in relief when hakyron suddenly stopped crying, sobbing a little while facing jaehwan back a little bit. "you arent mad at me?"

"no. of course not."

"why?" he couldn't understand. he knew jaehwan liked him but hakyeon did a mistake, how did jaehwan still like him?

"hongbin, right? he's my friend's boyfriend." 

"youre friends with his boyfriend?"

"yup."

 

jaehwan called wonsik. it had been a while sinde the last time he did so, but it didn't matter cause they were still good friends. this hongbin- he knew he had hesrd of his name before, because wonsik had mentioned about him lots of times. about how they met in the streets and ended up talking too much than strangers would do to each other, how he asked hongbin out and such. jaehwan felt really dumb right after he heard that wonsik wanted to propose his boyfriend like there wasn't anything to be jealous of. 

"i think i need to have a minute."

jaehwan felt bad to have hakyeon worry like jaehwan would be angry at him. something jaehwan never ever imagined himself doing so.

 

"hyung, it's okay" jaehwan reminded himself, it was okay to joke around. "at least your lips can only touch my lips, not others."

"are you asking me out?" hakyeon didn't know why he just asked that. 

"do you want me to?" ask you out as if we hadnt been doing that these past months.' 

it was honestly frustrating to have a relastionship which placed them between friends or lovers. 

"yes." that's what jaehwan only needed from hakyeon to say that, yes, hakyeon liked him too. 

hakyeon had imagined it, somehow. jaehwan going all romantic while asking him out, taking him to dinner and such, but this way was better. 

jaehwan laughed goofily, then, mostly out of nervousness. "do i have to kneel down?"

he couldn't believe how loud he laughed after he saw jaehwan seriously knealing down, "you don't have a ring jaehwan." 

"okay, okay," he let hakyeon pull his arm so jaehwan was standing near hakyeon again, face to face. "i've been liking you since the first time i saw you, would you want to be my boyfriend?"

"of course i would, idiot!" hakyeon felt so happy he couldn't belueve he would feel like just because of a confession.

it felt nice to hug hakyeon after it, like hakyeon belonged to him and only him. 

"now we're official right?" jaehwan asked with a grin after breaking the hug. 

"yeah, why?"

he recalled the day after the first making out session. "taekwoon hyung said he was surprised we didnt do things other than making out." they hadn't been doing anything further, though, but hakyeon seemed to be into kissing his lips so much. jaehwan never said he minded, either. 

"dont make me think dating you is the worst decision i had made in my whole entire life."

jaehwan acted like he was offended like, honestly, who would say that right after the beginning of being lovers! "i was joking!"

"me too." hakyeon said softly, once again habing his arms around the other guy and it was the nicest feeling he had ever felt.

 

meeting hakyeon was like a dream for jaehwan. hakyeon was almost his first love, also his first lover and he was hapoy for finally having him as a boyfriend. it took a long time for him to finally believe that man, hakyeon liked him back, he even thought about the causes that made hakyeon in love with him. the more jaehwan knew about hakyeon, jaehwan knew hakyeon was almost like he knew everything was because of his connections. his boyfriend had so many friends he wasn't sure he could remember any of them besides the close ones anymore. hakyeon had lots of friends and why did he chose him? jaehwan couldn't feel anything more thsn to feel blessed to have the guy to be finally his.

 

for hakyeon, meeting jaehwan was a miracle for him. his live was in pure boredom until he found out about jaehwan when he walked around his university to see the freshmen and had spotted jaehwan real quick. he wore glasses and blond hair, worried face and hakyeon thought that he was so cute. he searched for his datas by the orientation committees, and had found jaehwan's, quickly saving his phone number and some other informations. he had also heard a lot of things about him working at a coffee shop but only in a short amount of time. taekwoon broke his coffee maker, and that was when he started all his plans. when he knew jaehwan looked at him like he saw stars, he couldnt help but feel burden but at the same time he had to feel brave enough because he was older than him. he was totally trying to get jaehwan as a boyfriend, first attempt was fixing coffee maker, second was feeding foods, the third was the hug that ended up to be a kiss, the fourth was grabbing hands (and yes, he and eunji had planned all of the actings), the peck on the cheek was also according to the plan. what wasnt was jaehwan's love for him. he realised that even if he hadnt made any efforts like those, jaehwan would still probably like him. he also never really took people's sayings about jaehwan also in love with him before he also realised jaehwan seemed to be the happiest when he was with him, the same way he was when he's with jaehwan. he was happy to meet him, jaehwan made his life seemed to be so much easier and a lot more joyful than before, all thanks to jaehwan.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

hello! Thanks for reading till the end omg i dont think this is satisfying enough though but still, thanks so much! im happy i get to end this fic hahaha Thanks a lot ♡