six

this feeling

sorry for skipping the birthday part and, speaking of birthdays, happy birthday to hongbongbin!!

---------------------------------

 

"we need to do something." jaehwan whispered to hakyeon. they're in the middle of his birthday party with only a handful amount of people but he was happy that, at least, people remembered about his birthday and he's so thankful of hakyeon. 

 

"taekwoon and sanghyuk?"

"yeah." he glanced at the clueless kids one laying in bed and another one too busy with his phone. "got some ideas?"

"lock them up in here together?"

"great!"

"eunji, minah!" jaehwan was going to tell them to stay in the living room so both of them can get out of the room but they seemed to look like they're freaked out by something so they rushed in the room and jaehwan growled in annoyance. 

 

"what's happening?" minah asked and sanghyuk seemed to pay attention to her for a while before coming back to the game he's playing, and hakyeon told her to lower her voice. 

"let's all get out." 

"what?"

"out, now!" and all four of them rushed out of the door with hakyeon quickly pulling out the key from the doorknob to lock it from the living room and he swore if they weren't quick enough sanghyuk had been able to react more than just sitting up from his laying position on the floor. 

 

"gosh... i never knew you guys would do this." eunji said while grinning happily. "taekwoon got so shy when he talked about him to me." 

"seriously? i didn't know he liked my cousin too?"

hakyeon laughed at them, "you guys are so not updated. now come on, let's wait for half an hour to see if they end up making out or not."

 

"are they....?" sanghyuk questioned, even though it was already obvious. 

"i don't even know..."

both of them were becoming awkward together. taekwoon should've expected that coming. he's in jaehwan's room with his crush near him and taekwoon did not know what to do. he glanced around the room and nothing special was there except a piano- why do jaehwan have a large piano in his room out of all places available?- and he looked at sanghyuk who was walking to the door and seeming like he's about to knock the door out. 

"don't do that." taekwoon said, while managing to sit on the piano chair. he pat the space beside him, signaling sanghyuk to sit. he had no clue why he did that because it would probably make him blush more.

but then sanghyik nodded and walked to him and sat down, placing hsi fingers on the keys like he knew how to play and taekwoon never knew he could. 

"if they decide to troll us, lets do it back." he knew what they wanted was to see taekwoon and sanghyuk either making out or doing something in bed and barge in when they're doing so, but that wouldn't be happening. 

and there, taekwoon and sanghyuk played the piano together. fingers are moving while they're deciding what song should they play by matching themselves, and they're staring at each other.

 

sanghyuk didn't even know why he had suddenly forgotten the fact that he had been all blushing and shy to taekwoon- leaning closer to the older who froze at his position but their fingers remain playing, even until their lips touched on each other.

 

but still, the feeling came back when sanghyuk pulled away. they could still steal glances and smiling so wide at each other. all they thought was about how nice it was. 

 

 

"so, you guys are dating?" they wwre in the cafeteria, sanghyuk sitting right beside jaehwan. he couldn't believe how so little time they needed to date each other. 

"uh huh. couldnt believe i got the confidence to ask him out." sanghyuk was impressive, he could speak up anything he wanted to, most of the times. 

"but the room locking mission was a fail...." jaehwan faked crying, and he saw sanghyuk stopping on sipping his cola before acting like he hadnt reacted anything. the four of them had listened, the piano started playing but it stopped for exactly five seconds and hakyeon knew they were kissing before playing it again. he would just wait for sanghyuk to tell him, then. 

"yeah... well, you expected too much." 

even though they kissed, they didn't make out and sanghyuk said the truth. "you're right"

 

 

 

hakyeon told jaehwan that day he was going to meet an old friend and after that he was going to accompany jaehwan shop for some clothes. hakyeon looked excited and happy and it was probably more than how he looked everyday, but he didn't want to think about it more. maybe he really missed that old friend.

 

"are you sure you want me to leave?" jaehwan asked to halyeon who was already out of the car. 

"yeah, ill be here for a long time and i dont wanna keep you waiting." 

he stares at hakyeon then as he made his way out of the car and rushing into the cafe. 

 

he was with a man and when he met him he swore it took them a really long time to hug and then hakyeon... kissed him on the cheek. jaehwan could see it clearly. who was that? his sight was only showing hakyeon staring at the other person talk while fixing the other's hair some times. 

 

after about twenty minutes, he decided to leave after being glad over them not doing anything more or jaehwan would be dying right that instant. but he was still wondering...

 

'hyung, i think i cant go shopping for today, i got reminded of my tasks i have to do. have fun, hyung!'

 

he sent the text to hakyeon before going home feeling sad as ever.

 

"he told me things like not kissing anyone beside me but he had obviously kissed him on the cheek and him didn't seem like he minded." he said to taekwoon who was in the other line. he had to tell anyone about it, and when he called sanghyuk taekwoon was the one who picked it up.

he could hear taekwoon groaning. "crap, cha hakyeon."

"who was that, hyung?" maybe he knew who the person was and jaehwan would have no reasons  to be jealous of him.

"his name is hongbin," taekwoon told him, "im not even that close to him"

 

hongbin? he sounded familiar to him. he didnt want to be mad at hakyeon, he never really dine that before, he didnt want to feel dissapointed at all but he could feel his heart is breaking, so he had decided to call someone that might know.