What Happened in Airport

Gentle Breeze

Chapter 2 What happened in Airport

 

CNBLUE boys were in rush, their flight to Korea wouldn’t wait only for them. If it’s not because the manager was busy choosing souvenirs for his friends and family, they probably would have enough time to stroll around the airport. When Yonghwa was half running with hundreds of people around him, he noticed a beautiful figure in the crowd. His pace was halted. He knew that familiar figure, even though the girl was wearing a sunglasses and hat, but he knew directly it was Seohyun. The girl was walking alone at a quick pace.

 

Where is she going?

 

His eyes looked at the signage where she was heading, Domestic Departure.

 

He nudged Jonghyun who was listening to his earphone. After removing the earphone, Jonghyun turned his head to Yonghwa. “Did you say that All SNSD members are going to have their holiday in Jeju?” Yonghwa asked close to Jonghyun’s ear.

 

He nodded. “That was I heard from Yoona. What’s wrong?”

 

Maybe he saw wrong, if the girls are going to Jeju, Seohyun won’t be heading to the domestic terminal. “Nothing.”

 

 

The line of immigration check was quite long. Jonghyun was listening to his music through his earphone, Jungshin and Minhyuk were playing with their smartphone. The manager, he was on the phone with someone so he currently was away from the line, meanwhile, Jung Yonghwa didn’t have anything to do, just looking at his surrounding to find inspiration for his next song. At that time, he saw some familiar figures again, Hyoyeon and Tiffany. They were running around, like looking for something. Or maybe.... Becoming aware of the situation, his eyes grew bigger.

 

“I have something to do, just go first without me. I’ll catch you later.” He said that to the other three boys and started to walk away.

 

“Ya, hyung! Where are you going?!” Jungshin was calling him, but he didn’t even look back.

 

-----

 

“Excuse me, did you see an Asian girl with brown long hair around here?” Tiffany asked as she described Seohyun’s characteristic features to some middle aged women they met. As the most fluent member in English, asking people is her duty.

 

“Asian girl? I saw some... do you have her photo?”

 

Hyoyeon was handing her phone to show the woman Seohyun’s photo. She observed the photo and then shook her head. “I don’t know. I didn’t see her.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon were sighing. They were worried about the maknae, she was gone without no one knew when exactly the time she was leaving them. They just found out about it when Hyoyeon’s noticed that Seohyun wasn't there by her side.

 

“Where’s that girl actually?” Hyoyeon’s looked worried. Don’t tell me she is going to Hawaii as Yuri suggested. It's impossible, isn't it? After thinking like that, she then shook her head, convincing herself that it’s impossible.

 

Tiffany then looked at her arloji. “Maybe we should split up. We don’t have time.”

 

“Alright. I’ll check there.” And then Hyoyeon was running to the other direction while Tiffany was going to another one.

 

After asking some people again about Seohyun whereabouts, Tiffany could hear someone calling her name. She turned her head and found Yonghwa was running to her. “Yonghwa?” she was quite surprised seeing the guy was in front of her right now.

 

“Are you looking for Seohyun?” His breath was quite heavy, and he also looked worried, making Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“I saw her earlier, she was heading to the domestic departures.”

 

Hearing Yonghwa’s saying, Tiffany’s eyes grew bigger. “What?” she then headed there immediately, followed by Yonghwa.

 

But, the domestic terminal was crowded and it was hard to find Seohyun, perhaps she even had already in the plane, she didn't know. “That girl, she really planned a rebellion, huh?” She mumbled.

 

“What did you say?” He heard her mumbling voice but not sure what she really was saying. As she looked at Yonghwa face, something came in her mind. Instead of answering his question, she asked a question back to him. “What are your schedules in next two days?”

 

“Well, just practice and finish my new songs for the new album.”

 

All of sudden, she snapped her fingers and pulled him to go along with her. Yonghwa didn’t know where she was going to take him, even so, he decided to follow her.

 

------

 

Jungshin was restless, he was looking out of the window, searching for Yonghwa figure, but the guy didn’t turn up. “What is he doing? We’re going to take off now.”

 

Minhyuk glanced at the manager, he was busy sorting his things. “Looks like he hasn’t realized that Hyung is not here. Should we tell the manager?”

 

Jonghyun shook his head softly. “He promised that he’ll catch up later. Just wait a little more.”  

 

Meanwhile, the rest cnblue boys were waiting for him, unable to relax at all, Yonghwa was there, standing face to face with Tiffany. His eyes grew bigger seeing a piece of paper handed to him. Not just the paper that makes him surprised, but also Tiffany’s words.

“Please, go to Hawaii.”

 

“What? I mean... Why?” He really couldn’t understand about this situation. Not at all.  

 

“Seohyun was really disappointed that we cancelled our trip to Hawaii and go to Jeju instead. I know It's very abrupt but I worry about her. She’s going to a foreign country only by herself and I can’t go with her.” She then took Yonghwa’s hand and put the tickets on his hand. “Please, I entrust her to you.”

 

Not knowing what about to say, he just stared the ticket. The ticket that was difficult to get because she was cancelled and purchased it back in the last minute. There’s no time for thinking because Tiffany’s plane was going to take off soon, and same with Yonghwa's. He was hesitating but there’s only one thing that echoed in his head, and that’s his answer.

 

------

 

“So, she is running away to Hawaii?!” Jessica startled after hearing Tiffany’s words as soon as she came back to her seat, but she put her finger on Jessica's lip to shut her because she didn’t want their manager heard about this.

 

Hyoyeon who came back first to the plane had already expected that this happened. She looked at Yuri who was surprised herself. Well, she did suggest it but she really didn’t expect that Seohyun would really do it.

 

“Would she be alright by herself?” Taeyeon was worry about her maknae. Seohyun language skill was good but she really worried to let her go alone by herself.

 

“Maybe we should persuade the manager to change our destination back,” Sunny suggested, but Tiffany shook her head.

 

“You don’t have to worry about it, she’s not alone.” Feeling satisfied and proud of her doing, she grinned, “She’s with Yonghwa.”

 

“Really?!” the girls was surprised but again, Tiffany suggested them to lower their voice. After Slightly glancing at the manager, Tiffany continued her explanation with almost whispered. “Do you think that It's their chance to become closer?” she giggled happily.

 

“But... doesn't cnblue suppose to go to Seoul today?” Yoona was excited but still confused about what happened at the same time.

 

“Maybe that’s right. But, guess what, when I handed the Hawaii ticket and asked him to follow her, he said ‘You can entrust her to me’ and went straight to her.”

 

“Awww, She’s so lucky.” The girls yelled even with halted voice. They were excited about what would happen with the two and they hoped it would be the good one.

 

“So for now, we must hide the fact that she’s going to Hawaii, moreover with Yonghwa. We don’t want any scandal that can hurt uri maknae, right?” 

 

Taeyeon words were right. Whether Seo Hyun's holiday would run smoothly or not, it’s up to how they protect her from afar. 

 


Author's note

Thank for your support! I love you all \(^V^)/

I want to update it soon so I'm sorry if you find many errors because I just checked this chapter once.

If you like this story I'll appreciate it if you subscribe, and feel free to comment :) :)