002 - Mental Mess

Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream

Everything in Jongin’s mind told him that this was wrong. He shouldn’t be in the bathroom of a stranger, changing his shirt. He could be in the flat of a ing murderer. But on the other side, the stranger seemed too innocent and unsure to even hurt a fly.

Jongin stared at the big, pinkish mark on his chest for a while, before pulling the shirt over. Smells nice.

He threw his dirty shirt into the washing machine, just like the foreigner had told him. Somehow he felt bad for making the other wash his stuff, like a slave. It wasn’t even his fault, he should have been careful as well. But the situation had developed so fast that none of them thought properly about their actions.

Uhm… Thanks again.” Jongin said as he entered the living room. Everything was neat and tidy and at its place. A dark green sofa set in front of a big television, a light wooden group table in the corner at which the boy was sitting and playing with his phone, and a plant in the other corner. Simple but elegant.

Jongin felt too weird being in an completely foreign apartment.

By the way… My name is Jongin. Kim Jongin.”

The other winced, probably didn’t notice him coming, and dropped his phone onto the table. The boy glanced at him, stared at his chest for a few seconds, before looking at Jongin’s face.

Kyungsoo… My name is Do Kyungsoo.” he whispered, obviously clearing his throat, his gaze dropping back to the tanned boy's chest a few times.

It was only then, that Jongin realized that the shirt that Kyungsoo had given him was a size too small. He had to look like the biggest dork. It wasn’t that his tummy was bare or something, but every single detail of his torso had to be visible. Why hadn't he checked himself and how he looked properly in the mirror?

I guess you are smaller than me.” he randomly blurted out, face-palming himself right afterwards in his mind.

Kyungsoo’s big eyes were moving around, not knowing where to look at. The tension was so unbelievably awkward. In a questionable way, Jongin found the expression on the other’s face cute.

Yeah… Um..” was everything the big eyed boy said.

Jongin scratched the back of his neck.

Do you live alone here?” he asked to fill the awkward silence.

Kyungsoo, who was staring at his hands, looked up, and shook his head.

I actually live with a friend. And he always hooks up with that giant and brings him as well…” he explained as quickly as possible.

Jongin nodded, which the other didn’t see anymore because he was looking at his lap again.

Uhm, I guess I already bothered you enough… I will go now…” he slowly said, already going backwards.

You can stay as long as you want…” Kyungsoo murmured, making Jongin stop for a moment.

I don’t need to annoy you any longer…” he replied in a low voice. A part of him wanted to run away, but the other part, which confused him the most, just wanted to stay and get a conversation.

He already thinks I’m the biggest idiot and an . No need to make him any more afraid.

Well, I’m leaving then…”

Wait a second.”

Again, Jongin stopped his leaving and leaned against the door frame. Why was he so happy about not-leaving?

Kyungsoo stood up and opened a little commode, which Jongin hadn’t seen before. He took out a little note-paper and a pen, and wrote down something. Then he handed it to Jongin who took a closer look on it. It was a number.

My phone number. Just message me, I will inform you when your shirt is ready. We could just meet in the Cafe, I don’t even know what it’s called…”

Lotus Cafe.” Jongin simply answered.

Kyungsoo hesitated but nodded.

Is that okay with you? I couldn’t stand the thought of still having your shirt, you know…”

Why is he so talky all of the sudden? A few seconds ago he looked like he was regretting breathing.

Sure.” he smiled and took the little paper.

 

[...]

 

 

“Where is this boy again?”

Chanyeol stomped around in the living room, checking his phone for any life-sign from Sehun. He angrily dropped onto the small couch, landing on a few messily thrown-together clothes.

Just then, his phone vibrated, which he was holding tightly in his right hand. Immediately he unlocked it once again, but to his disappointment it wasn't Sehun answering, but his boyfriend.

 

Baeki <3 [09:34]

Hey! Wanna come over :3?

 

Chanyeol lowered the device. He loved Baekhyun, yes, but he suddenly felt bad for hooking up with him so much. He quickly typed his question.

 

[09:35]

May I call you? Too lazy to type evrything tbh.

 

Baeki <3 [09:35]

Of course

 

Almost in the same moment in which he received the message, Chanyeol called his boyfriend.

Hey.” the familiar soft voice at the other end of the line greeted.

So, you wanna tell me something?
Chanyeol was happy to hear Baekhyun, as always.

It's about Sehun. You know... Yesterday he went to work, as usually, and I started working on my plans, as usually... But he didn't come home.” he worriedly explained to his love.

There was a second of silence before the other breathed out and answered.

Hooking up with Jongin?

As if Chanyeol hadn't thought about that.

No, Jongin is alone at his own flat, to my surprise. Thought I would find him here, taking over the couch as always, but-”

A clicking sound of the front door being opened, made Chanyeol stop talking and sit straight like a candle. The jingle of some keys were audible.

Chanyeol? Are you there?

Sehun!”

Chanyeol threw away the phone carelessly and jumped up to hug the newly arrived housemate, which caused him to drop the big black sports bag he had been carrying with him.

Woah, come down.” Sehun mumbled, maybe even annoyed. He just accepted the other squeezing him.

I was so so worried! Where have you been? I called and messaged you so many times!” Chanyeol babbled while slowly letting his friend go.

I had to do an extra shift, god dammit. Then I went to the dance studio. You are worse than my mom.” Sehun rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, already heading to his door.

But why the whole night? Oh my god. Don't tell me you got !” Chanyeol shouted hysterically, running in a circle in panic.

Sehun almost had to laugh.

No, dork. I fell asleep and woke up twenty minutes ago. Calm your ing , dammit.” Sehun barked, leaving the living room, entering the next messy room. Someday they should definitively clean their flat.

Why aren't you ing your boyfriend, anyways?” Sehun yelled while taking off his smelly shirt.

Hey! Don't talk like that!”

Sehun simply shook his head, taking some clothes from the desk and searching for a towel.

And where is Jongin?”

The younger one almost dropped everything in his arms and questioned how Chanyeol could stand in his room all of the sudden.

Don't know.”

Sehun had almost forgotten about him, even though they knew each other since childhood. Maybe he wanted to forget about him.

And what about work?” Chanyeol wanted to know again, Sehun meanwhile wanting to throw him off a cliff.

It's Friday.” Sehun snapped, pushing his way to the bathroom, not even realizing that he was , only covered by the clothes he was holding.

A normal working day?” Chanyeol said, still not shutting up.

Friday. Saturday. Sunday. I do not work. But oh, you won't notice. You are too busy ing the out of Baek--hyun.” Sehun yelled, thudding the bathroom door noisily close in front of the giant's face.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YEHET :D Sehun on his period again.

Thx for everyone who his reading :3 ♥