That's all?

My not so easy love story

Three days later
It's out promotion week for 'Be natural'.
After our performance on MCountdown today, we're heading to the SM building again.
Of course, I have to bump into Jongin.
I haven't seen him the last three days so it's our first meeting since that night.
"Hi." Why is he talking to me I thought he hates me of something like this?
"Uh, hi."
"You were great today!" Does he act like nothing happened? Or was that even 'nothing' for him?
"You've seen it?"
"Yea, I really like the dance."
"Well.. thanks." Ok I have to ask him now, I can't live like that.
"Jongin, we have to talk."
"Listen. I'm sorry of what happened that night but we both know that was such a dumb idea and we both were drunk so that explains it" , he says.
"......That's all you've got to say?"
"Sorry Seul but that was a mistake, I know."
He pats my shoulder and goes away.

I'm still standing there. He is right, it was dumb but didn't he enjoy it even a little bit??
Didn't he feel anything AT ALL?!
As soon as I realized that tears are coming out of my eyes I ran to my dorm.
I feel like a dumb little girl. I should've knew it.
Who am I even to think that he might like me?
I need to forget him..

 

1 month later
I was practicing and recording for our new album for the last few days. It was much fun!
"Irene asked if we want to go to the restaurant with her and the others. Let's go!", Wendy says.
"No.. I'll stay here. I'm really not in the mood."
"Oh, Seul! What do you want to do here? It's boring!"
I'm lying in my pajamas in my bed and I really don't want to do anything today. Doesn't she understand?!
"Wendy you're being annoying right now. It's okay, really. I'm tired."
"Well it's your choice. We'll have fun without you."

I'm glad I'm alone now. I'm really not in the mood to do anything. I'll just read the new book I bought.
After a while my phone started ringing but I ignored it. It's Wendy nevertheless.
I don't want anyone to disturb my freetime. I'm enjoying it.
Of course my phone starts ringing again. 'Anonymous'.
"What?"
"Hello."
Please not. 
"What do you want." It's Jonging aka the last person I wanted to be the anonymous.
"What's going on Seullllll? Do you.. uh.. enjoy your evening?"
"Are you drunk?"
"Noooo! Where are you Seulgi?"
"You are definitely drunk. What do you want? Seriously."
"Why were you ignoring me all the time? I miss you.."
Is he saying the truth? Well the reason I was ignoring him was because I want to forget him.
And I was doing fine. I knew I'd also lose a good friend but after we kissed I can't be friends with him anymore.
"Answer me! Where are you? I need to see you."
"No you don't need to see me. Just go to sleep. Tomorrow you won't care about me again."
"What are you talking about? I like you Seul."
"The alcohol is talking in you. I don't want to see you."
"No! I just have the confidence to talk to you now. Do you really want that incident to destroy our friendship? It was a mistake!"
"Jongin, you don't understand. You understand like nothing. Why do you think did I kiss you? Because I wanted to!
I..I..I liked you. I really did and not just like you do. But... you was being an .. again and again.
I'm done with you. I can't be friends with you, understand that. I want to forget you. It was dumb to have a crush on you. 
We're not even allowed to date because of all that idol stuff but I couldn't do anything about those feelings.
So, I'm done with you, I'm sorry."

"Seulgi, I-----"
I hang up.