The truth

My not so easy love story

"I love you, Seulgi"
It keeps repeating in my head.
This situation is so unreal, it feels like a dream.
I've waited for this for years. Since our school days I had a crush on Jongin.
I was so used to it, that he has never showed even a little affection towards me and now this?
Right in that moment I heard someone calling Jongin.
"Jongin-ah happy new year!!!!", Krystal was shouting from like 5 metres away.
I kept starring at him till now, but as soon as I realized that there are other people surrounding us I pulled my hands suddenly back.
I hope no one saw us holding hands and starring at each other..
Krystal runs towards Jongin and hugs him.
This is a good moment to go away. I can't keep standing here. I don't know what to think or what to feel or even what to do.
I went inside the group room. No one is here at the moment. It's quite, dark and empty. Everyone is still outside, celebrating.

"Seulgi..." 
Jongin went inside as well. No no no I just wanted to be alone.
"Did you hear what I was saying..?"
"..You-You're not being serious, are you?"
"I want to be in a relationship with you. I love you. Don't you understand?!", Jongin says desperatly.
"You know I always wanted this. But.. we know each other for like 10 years and I was telling you half an hour ago that this will NOT work."
"In the practice room, the time I was leaving you suddenly, you know? Do you want to know why? That was the time it started.
I started feeling something I've never felt before. I started to like you even more than just a friend.
My friend was calling me and I was so glad I could go outside, away from you, because I knew I'm not allowed to have those feelings.
Then, at the party. I was trying to forget you the days before. I always said to myself ' No, she is just my friend. Nothing more'.
But the time we were dancing, I knew it's not like that. Plus, I just had to kiss you. I couldn't hide my feelings at this point anymore.
After that day, I was still trying to avoid you. To avoid this feeling but then you told me you like me and I was so freaking happy!
I knew I destroyed everything with my behaviour. I know I was being a total jerk and I can understand that you hate me..

I'm shocked.. That's a total different point of view and I wasn't even thinking that he might like me.
In movies I always think 'How can't she see that he likes her. It's so obvious.'
I've been in the same situation and I didn't notice it either.
"Seulgi say something."
"Ahhh, I don't know, okay? I just.. I'm sorry, I can't.."
"Seulgi, I need to know it, now. I want you. Only you. I can't wait anymore."
"But we can't --------
"Do you love me?"
He sounds so desperate and angry but also worried and gentle. Agh I can't describe it.. What should I do?!
"I just need one last answer. Yes or no ?"
.................................................
____________________________

Chapter 10 will be released soon. Chapter 10 will also be the last chapter of this story.
Please tell me if you like the story so far! :)