.6: A Brand New Home.

SM high school: Host Club

 

(six)

 

 

“A brand new home.”


Amber’s p.o.v: 


I went home around a few hours ago, and I need not to tell you how my mother reacted to the new me. I know I’ve said this before but just to make sure you get it stuck onside your brains; my mother doesn’t mind me wearing guy’s cloths, not at all actually, but like any other mother out there, she wants to see her daughter wear a dress, even if it lasted for mere seconds. That’ll never ever in a gazillion year happen. 

“AJ!!” -Have I told you how much my mother loves shouting my name, out of the blue, and in very inconvenient times? Just like now for example, I’m taking a shower, and she’s yelling my name like it’s the end of the world. I went out of the shower quickly, put on a white tee and my blue boardshort-I like wearing my boardshorts in my house. Do not judge me. 

“AJ!! COME HERE NOW!!”

        “Okay!” I shouted back as I threw the towel in my hands to my bed, I’ll dry my hair later. Going down the stairs, I noticed three people facing my mother, their backs was facing me but I think I know them, “Hi...?”

“Oh! Took you long enough you little Llama.” My mother said with a disapproving face, “You kept your guests waiting.” 

         “My guests?” I looked at the three girls but they were still not facing me, 

“Yes,” Mom titled her head and frowned, “Why didn’t you tell me that your school wants all it’s students to stay in dorms?” 

        “W-What? No, Who told you that?”

“Your friends.” she pointed at the three girls as they turned around to face me, I froze.-ing of all ing s. Okay, I’m done now, am I not? 

        “What the are you doing here?!” I said rather loudly, I mean c’mon! 

“Yah!” Mom slapped the back of my head, “Don’t speak to your friends like that!” 

“It’s okay, Mama Liu.” The tallest of the girls replied with a gentle smile.-Did she just call my mother Mama Liu? What the ? 


“Aigoo, such a nice young lady,” Mom patted her head, “I didn’t know my little Llama had such beautiful young friends!” She smiled proudly and clapped her hands together.- No, mom. No. She turned to me, “I have to go now, okay? Auntie Lee needs my help with some things, I’ll be back in an hour. Treat your friends nicely.” She glared at me as she said the last sentence, “And you girls, feel at home!” 


My mother went out of the house quickly and I turned to the three girls with a fuming face, “My my Aiden. I didn’t imagine you’d still look good in a simple attire such as this,” Jessica spoke, smirking at me, “And wet hair too, are you trying to up your game or what?” I know she was teasing me right now, 

         “What are you doing here?! How did you even know where I live?!” 

“Seohyun.” Krystal replied quickly, “Nice transformation though,” she walked closer to me and held my face, moving it from left to right-Like her sister’s action before. “I never knew a little Llama could be this charming.” 

I moved away from her due to the uncomfortable feeling of closeness-and beating of my heart, “What are you doing here?” I asked slowly hoping this would end quickly but then it hit me-!


        “Wait! Who did you ask for when you came here?!” 

“We didn’t ask for anyone. Your mother just assumed that we’re your new friends, from your new school and invited us in.” Yuri sat on the couch in our living room as she spoke, “You have a nice mother, do you not you little cute AJ-Llama?” thank god. 

        “So? Is something wrong with the host club?” I asked as I ruffled my hair, “You could’ve called me instead of coming all the way here and lying to my mother.” 

“But we didn’t lie,” Krystal said as she stood to right and leaned on me, “We were saying the truth.” the other Jung continued as she leaned on my other side. Yuri suddenly stood up and pulled Jessica away from me, resulting to me and the girls to look at her, questioning her action, “Y-Y-Your neck will hurt if you lean on him like that, sit on the couch.” I looked at the two girls infront of me-who were currently staring at each other.

 

Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. OH!! 

 

I suddenly grinned, and Krystal noticed it, “What are you grinning at, stupid?” I looked at her, and my grin changed to a gentle smile-which made more than one heart beat faster, “Nothing.” -Me and Krystal have became kind of close, I mean we’re the same age, that’s probably why we got on well..., most of the time.


“Aiden, pack your cloths. From no on you’re going to live with us. All host club’s members live there.”

 

 

 

 

 


Author’s p.o.v: 


After much packing, and exchanged goodbyes between the three girls, the little Llama and Mama Liu, they headed off to Amber’s new ‘Home away from home.’-like how Yuri described Amber’s future place to live in. They were in a white Bentley Continental GT 2015, imagine how the people in Amber’s neighborhood reacted when they saw the girl that’s been living there for 10 years and can’t afford to by any mean of transportation other than her old skateboard, riding a Bentley with ‘models’.

        “Did you have to bring this car? Isn’t it too much?” Amber asked the young girl next to her in the back seat of the car, “A Bentley?”

“Well, ‘A Bentley’ is the least car we have that would attract attention.” 

        “Of course.” 

“The ride to our dorm won’t be long, I’m sure you’ll love it, Aiden!” Yuri who was driving turned around with a huge grin on her face-ignoring the fact that she was driving past the speed limit in a busy street, and was about to hit another car. 

       “Watch the ing road!!” The young boy shouted, and she turned to face the road quickly, 

“Sheesh, calm your .” 

The car was quiet, the four humans inside it were silent, one of them was sleeping, one was keeping her eyes on the road, and two didn’t really have anything to do or say. So, Amber-being her talkative and energetic self, tried to start a conversation with Krystal, “So ..”

“So?” she asked as she looked at Amber, waiting for her to continue her words, 

       “Where were you when the whole transforming Aiden happened?” 

“I was out with my friends.” she shrugged, “I didn’t have anything to do with you guys anyways.” 

“I asked you to eat mangoes!” Yuri shouted from the front seat and was immediately shut by Krystal’s fierce glare-LOL. 

       “Hmm,” Amber hummed and she hummed back. And back to silence they go. 

 

15 minutes passed and the car came to a stop, “We are here!”,Amber, Yuri, and Krystal got out of the car. Amber was flabbergasted by what she just saw-Is this really a dorm? 

 


Amber’s p.o.v:

 

“C’mon now! Let’s get in!” Krystal said excitedly as she held my hand and pulled me with her-Ba Dum, I think my heart just skipped a beat. 

        “But my bags!” 

“The butlers will get them. Now, c’mon!” she pulled me with her to the dorm-mansion, not minding Yuri’s shouting behind us, 

 

                                     “YAH! YOU’RE THE GUY! COME CARRY JESS-- NO! DON’T COME! I’LL CARRY HER!!” 

 

As soon as we entered the dorm, I was welcomed with the outstanding colors, red and pink. -I think I have an idea who as responsible of decorating this place, “Yuri unnie and Tiffany unnie were the ones who chose the coloring of the main halls” Krystal confirmed my thoughts, “In case it wasn’t obvious enough for you.” she let a small laugh and my heart fluttered-What the is wrong with me? 


“Oh! You didn’t die!” Taeyeon who came down the stairs with Tiffany following closely behind stated cheerfully, 

“Yes! Aiden shouted at Yuri unnie and she payed attention to the road!” Krystal stated back .. Cheerfully. 

“Welcome to our dorm, Aiden!” Tiffany-who pushed Taeyeon out of her way, was going to give me a welcoming hug but Taeyeon stood in between us and hugged us both tightly, “There’s nothing better than a group hug!” she said as she hugged as very tightly, 

“YAH!” we were startled when Yuri shouted suddenly, “SOME HELP HERE!” she was carrying Jessica on her back, we ran to her aid but none of the girls moved, they just looked at me. 

 

         “What? We’re not going to help her?”


“Aiden, you’re the guy.” Taeyeon said, “Yeah, you should carry unnie, but no funny business or I’ll kill you.”, I gulped at Krystal’s coldness. I just nodded and moved closer to Yuri. 

I tried holding Jessica from her but she move away, “Noona, hold still please. I can’t carry her if you keep moving away.” She did utter a word. I gave it a second try and this time she moved away even further, “Noona!” 

“A-Ah! I’ll just carry her! W-We share the same room anyways!” Yuri exclaimed and with her new found strength, she carried Jessica all the way to their room-where that is. 

“What’s wrong with her?” I mumbled to myself, but Taeyeon heard me. 

“Love. That’s what’s wrong with her, I can relate.” she whispered something but I didn’t catch it.

“What did you say?” 

 

“Nothing!” She smiled brightly, “Let’s get you to your room!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 


       “Wait a second, you’re joking, right?” I looked at the three girls infront of me, 

“Nope.” Tiffany and Taeyeon answered, 

      “What about Minho?!” 

“He and Sulli-his girlfriend in case you didn’t know, are sharing one.” Taeyeon answered, “Yeah, they’re getting engaged next month!” Tiffany continued with a smile.

      “But I’m a guy for god’s sake!” 

“A guy that we trust.” Taeyeon and Tiffany said, together, again. “And besides, if you try anything funny unnie will probably skin you, alive.” It was now Krystal’s turn to speak. 

      “W-W-Why would I try anything funny?!” 

“See! Now go sleep you two! We have a lot to do tomorrow!” Tiffany and Taeyeon left the room quickly- Taeyeon not forgetting to wink at me. 

 

“I’ll go take a shower, okay?” Krystal spoke, and I nodded, “This bathroom will be mine, while this will be yours.” she pointed at the blue door across the room, I nodded again. She went took some close out of her walk-in closet and went to take her shower. 

 

I leaned back on my bed, facing the ceiling,

 

Aish. Those rich kids. Making a guy share a room with a girl. Don’t thy have any morals? 


I know I’m also a girl but still ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________