.5: A New Host And Possibly Rivalry.

SM high school: Host Club

 

 

(five)

 

" A New Host And Possible Rivalry."

 


Yuri's p.o.v: 

 

             ''Minho! Cloths, now!'' immediately, Minho carried Aiden to the other room. 
''Seohyun! Call Heechul, tell him it's a code ... red!'' Hell yeah, it's a code red! My son, I'm going to make you fabulous!

''Taeny, get some eye contacts from Dr. Song!'', Tiffany and Taeyeon saluted before they ran out of the room, 
''Jessica, call the hair-dresser now!'' She shot me one of her death glares, ''P-Please?'' 

             I'm not scared of her, okay? I'm really not! ... Maybe a little but not that much. You try surviving through one of her death glares without having a black hole in the middle of your face. 

 

''What about me?! What about me?!'', Soojung, our maknae, shouted excitedly while clapping her hands. 

 

What you don't know is that; we call Krystal (clumsy) princess for a reason, she can hardly do a full task on her own. The poor puppy can't even cook omlette. Omlette. OMLETTE.

             ''Soojung! You go...eat some mangoes.'', her grin turned into a pout as she walked away from me. 


I sighed in content. My son, I'm going to turn you into the most precious jewel here! You just wait and see! 

 

 


Amber's p.o.v: 


“Are you done?”, Minho who was standing behind the door of the fitting room I was currently in-Only god knows where that fitting room came from, said with his usual calm kind of scary voice. 

“Yes,” I answered as I stepped out of the room, “I don’t think I look good in this..”, I spoke again, fixing the very red tie, with the word ‘HOT’ written with gold letters on it-Which is the club’s signature, Yuri’s brilliant idea of course. “Em .. Can you please hand me my glasses, I can’t really see without them.” 

Minho was awfully quiet, “Minho?”, I thought he was for a second but when I looked up I saw a wide-eyed frog-faced giant eyeing me viciously, “W-What’s wrong, buddy?”-I honestly am kind of scared right now.

“Who are you?”


        “I’m Aiden.”

He looked behind me to check if there was anyone else in the room, “Are you sure?” He frowned. 

       “I think..?”

He stared at me-weirdly for a few seconds, “Holy .. YURI!!” I jumped at his sudden outburst, 
“Dude, what the hell?!”

“YES?!”, Yuri who came running to where we were, Minho pointed at me with wide eyes, “Look at him!”, Yuri looked my way and instantly froze. Am I that ugly? “Aiden?” she said my name slowly, as of asking if it was really me. 

      “Yes?”

“AIDEN,” she suddenly hugged me tightly and started jumping up and down-still hugging me; to my misery. 

“This will definitely turn out to be a great success!” she exclaimed very loudly-to my utmost misery; since was practically in my ear. 

 

 

 

 

“You’re a monster. Oh my dear lord.” The guy-I think, who is doing weird stuff to my hair said for the millionth time in the past five minutes. “Do you know something called a shampoo? Hair conditioner? Anything that makes your hair healthy for god’s sake?!”, Okay now, I might not be that crazy about my hair and it’s health but that guy/girl is going too far. 

“Easy on him, Heechul” Yuri patted his shoulder, “He’s new to all of these stuff. You should’ve seen him two hours ago.” The heck?

“How can a guy with a face like yours have such hideous hair?!” 

      “I’m not a hair-freak, okay?! I take care of my hair like any normal human would!”

“Dear lord! Then all normal humans are shaggy chimpanzees!!”

      “YAH! HOW DARE YOU, YOU-YOU-YOU GUY LADY!!”

“WHAT THE ING DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!”

      “A GUY LADY! YOU’RE A GODDAMN GUY LADY!”

 

“You two, shut up; or so help me god I’m going to castrate both of you right now.” Jessica who was now standing to my right, spoke with her freeze-your-ing-soul gaze at me and the guy lady-I know I’m not a guy, but I’m terrified. 

“Haha.. J-Jessica honey, I-I’ll take care of this!” Yuri tried to hug her but was rejected immediately-for her dignity to be humiliated infront of us. Heechul started working ‘miracles’ on my hair as I sat completely obedient to every-y remark or action he wanted me to follow. 

An hour has already passed, Heechul finally finished whatever he was doing on my hair-Praise the lord! And Tiffany and Taeyeon gave my brand new contacts. 

 

      “So? Is all this finished now?” I asked the people who were currently facing me with ... Umm... I guess there’s no nicer way to say it?.. Dumb faces. They honestly looked very dumb right now. “Guys? Are you okay?” -I told you I’m ugly as . Nothing can help me. 

 

“MY EYES!!” both Taeyeon and Yuri exclaimed as they fell to their knees in ‘tears’, resulting to the rest of us having a near heart attack. 

      “A-Are you two .... o-okay?”, I knelt down, checking if they actually hurt their eyes. I mean, I’m the club’s assistant, right?

Yuri held my arms, looking at me in complete despair, “My eyes, Aiden!”, she shook me quite hard before continuing her words, “I don’t think I can heal them!” I panicked at her words, and quickly pulled my phone out to call an ambulance or something, “AIDEN!” I looked to my right; to find Taeyeon literally crawling towards me, “Me too! I don’t think I can heal them!” 

 

      “What the ing hell is wrong with both of you?!” I panicked even more, but the other members in the room-excluding Soojung since she went out with a friend, after discovering that eating mangoes is not that effective; were rolling their eyes so hard they nearly saw the back of their skull.


“OUR EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED!” they both shouted loudly before getting up on their feet and hugging me cheerfully, -Damn those rich es. 

“Shut it already.” Jessica shooed them away from me, “Hmm, not bad, not bad at all” she held my face and moved it from left to right, “You’d be just perfect.” she mumbled but I heard her clearly since her face is just a few inched away from mine-A thing I’ve gotten used to already. I think Jessica finds utmost joy in being inches away from me, despite the fact that it’s disturbingly annoying and uncomfortable. I mean, I have to make sure everyday since I’ve been part of this hole that my breath smiles like strawberries; just because she likes that smell. 


      “Be perfect for what?”

“A little something that I have in mind.” She said sweetly with a very charming smile-Which I ill not fall for, “Now, I’m going to go get some sleep!” then she hopped away to her beloved couch-Fun Fact!: Jessica Jung’s longest relationship, which lasted for five years, is with a couch named Larry. She named the damned couch Larry. 

      “O-Okay.” I answered quickly, not at all affected by her charms-obviously. 


“You are a very charming young man, Aiden!” Tiffany hugged me with her addicting eye-smile, “I’m sure many girls would fall for you.” She patted my head slightly after breaking the hug-Out of all the crazy people here, I find Tiffany to be the most comforting. I have a strong sister-like feeling for her. 

“Welcome to the host, Kiddo.” Minho ruffled my hair-Heechul’s horror, “You’re a host now.” He smiled again, and I have to say; Minho looks good with that smile. 

“Yeah, welcome to the club as a host, Aiden J. Liu” Somehow the way Seohyun said my full name-Nearly, sent chills down my spine.

“They’re right, kid.” Heechul who was heading out of the room, “Many girls would fall for you.” He winked at me before heading out of the room. The room was now nearly empty, only me, Taeyeon, and Yuri are here. 

 

 


I looked to my right to find Taeyeon and Yuri glaring at me-not slightly compared to the Jung Sister’s, “Are you two okay?” 
There was silence for a few moments before both of them spoke at the same exact time, 

 

 

 

 

 


“Do you like Jessica?” “Do you like Tippany?”