13.: Guilt

SM high school: Host Club

(Thirteen)

 

                                  "Guilt."

 

 

 

Author's:

 

           After leaving the room with her special guest, Yuri ran. She ran away from her guest and from the school grounds. Running to nowhere in particular, she was just trying to clear her mind. Figure out what in hell is wrong with her. Why did she do that to Aiden? That kid never did her anything bad. In fact, in those few weeks he's been part of the host club, Yuri had a formed an unexplainable sense of affection to him. 

 

-Was it because of Jessica? But why? 

 

She didn't know why. If anyone outside the club had witnessed the prank earlier, they'd think of as nothing more than a prank between the two club members. No hard feelings. But she knew better. The rest of the members knew better. 

          Since Jessica's confession, Yuri's attitude has gone bad. Only when it came to Aiden. How ironic that it was him who rescued her from breaking down with anger after her and Jessica's little war of words.

 

"Why am I doing this?!" She stopped running and took a deep breath, "Is it because of my rule?" She wondered to herself.

         "It's just one ing rule! Why couldn't she follow it?!!" She shouted in anger, ignoring the confused and slightly worried stares of her fellow students. 

" this . Why am I like this? What the ?" She was overreacting for sure, "I need to sit things straight." She encouraged herself as she ran back to her car, driving away to the dorms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's p.o.v:

             After leaving Jessica's room, I headed for the one me and Soojung shared. The thought of how Jessica treated me earlier made me smile. Who knew that Jessica could be so caring. 

I mean.. She's not not nice or anything. She just... She's never been like this before. But I like it though. 

The door opened and I knew Soojung just came in, as I stood up to greet her I was surprised with tight hug. She tightened her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her body. 

            My heart was on the verge of exploding, the air was suddenly nonexistent in the room, and I'm pretty sure I was blushing hard right now. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a ert or anything, it's just the way she's holding me tightly right now. 

 

 "Are you okay?" I was surprised to see that her eyes were filled with tars as she looked at me, 

 

           "Hey, why are you crying?!", did something happen to her?! 

"My besfriend was publicly humiliated by someone I used to call my sister. You, idiot." I was shocked for a sec. 

           "Wow. Publicly humiliated?!" My voice came out thinner than I had expected it to be, and she laughed at that, 

"Yes, publicly humiliated.", she hugged me again, and I finally had enough control to hug her back, decently.

          "Only the club members and that girl were in the room though..."

"That girl is Kang Seulgi. Believe me when I say that the whole town will know of this prank." She spat the last word as she broke our hug. 

          "Well, that's unfortunate." I puffed my cheeks at the thought of other people knowing I was full on covered in jam.

"Don't act cutely and ." She squished my cheeks with her hands. 

           "I'm not." I stepped away after noticing that the distance between our bodies was not that of a comfortable one. To her, at least. She noticed that as she took a step back herself and coughed. 

           "Do you need water?" I asked worriedly, and she stared at me before averting her eyes to the floor.

"I slapped Yuri." She mumbled quietly to herself. I had to ask her to repeat what she had said. "I said I slapped Yuri." She said it a little clearer now and I choked.

            "You what?!!"

" I slapped her. I was so angry at her after what she's done to you and I couldn't control myself. I don't know why she'd do something like that to you!" She was moving her hands around. 

            A thing I noticed about Soojung is that when she doesn't know how to explain herself or her feelings, she tends to move her hands around a lot. I unconsciously smiled at her cute habit.

"And why are you smiling like that?!" I woke up from my stupid thoughts and stared blankly at her, "And now you've turned to a robot." She rolled her eyes and I smiled again. Wider this time. 

She stared at me for a brief second, "Why are you so weird?" 

           "I don't know. I think I got it from my mother though. She is quite weird."

"Don't you dare, your mother is the sweetest."

           "You only met her once for less than half an hour, princess."

"She's still the sweetest." She slapped my arm playfully. "Now, what should I do?" 

            "About what?" I asked, 

"Have I been talking to the wall this whole time?" 

           "Oh. Yuri?" 

"Yeah... What I did was wrong." She pouted, not many can see Soojung pouting for your information. That's a bless only those who are lucky enough can witness.

           "I'll talk to her." I patted her head affectionately, "You should go shower now. We have to study later." 

"Fine." She pushed my hand away from her and walked to the bathroom. 

I left the room after she went to the bathroom. I do not want to be in the same room as a Soojung who just took a shower. It happened once and it shall never happen again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

           I got out of the room and was deciding to head for the kitchen down stairs but my intension was altered as I heard a sudden scream coming from the room at the end of the hallway. I ran to the room quickly hoping that whoever is there didn't hurt themselves in any way. I pushed the door open with force and I think I just peed myself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________