His Mistake

Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started with a damn dare….
 

8 Years back


“I dare you to cross-dress tomorrow night in our club’s Silver Jubilee  and pretend to be my girlfriend to make Amber feel Jealous AND make 2 people think you are a gurl.” Key, his bestest friend chuckled as he dared Taemin to do the stuff he hated to do the most. Taemin whined.

“Who’s Amber?” Taemin had asked.

“oh right. You don’t know her. Well she’s a girl- well tomboy from my rap-club”

“C’mon. Can the dare be any worse? You people know how much I hate doing this cross-dressing stuff.” Taemin replied as he shook his head about doing the dare.

“There is no way outta this okay? Do or die.”  Onew, His elder brother winked.

“so now you’re planning to kill me uh?” Taemin cackled as he teased his brother. Onew ruffled Taemin’s hair and then pinched his nose hard. “owww”

“Do it, or else we’ll reveal the secret to Jinri” Key said firmly. The look on his face made it clear he was damn serious about the stuff.

“Yeah~ I didn’t object when you dared me to wear my funky wig to school okay?” Onew reminded him. Taemin was taken aback, he didn’t want Jinri to know that he was the one to ruin her summer vacation assignment so he just nodded, sighing.

“Alright Alright- when? Tomorrow night? Okay then.”

 

.


Taemin had shoulder length hair back then so it wasn’t necessary for him to wear a wig. He simply put on a hair band to give himself a girly look. Despite having a girly look by nature, Taemin wore skinny jeans and a loose-shirt of his sister, along with a choker around his neck and a chain he wore everyday and some loom-bands in his hands. Key insisted on him putting on some makeup but he denied. So in the end he ended up putting on his sister’s lip-gloss which turned pink as applied.

He looked beautiful….

“oh my god! Never thought you would look this pretty!” Leah, his sister had said. “my lil sister looks sho pwetty” She had complimented while pinching his cheeks. Taemin felt annoyed.

“Can you stop? I already feel too robotic- I can barely move my lips properly because of this lip-glass”

“you’ll be alright! Let’s go”


 

.


“Taemin, stop you’ve had enough of the alcohol”  Leah scolded him as he took 9th  glass of alcohol from him.

“I barely drink, Mum and dad are not around, Today’s the chance. Just today….o-okay?” Taemin stumbled on his words. “One more please”

“you’ll never listen to me! Aish!” Leah surrendered and got away to call on Onew. “Just where did key go, leaving his girlfriend to me? Stupid.”

Taemin drank his tenth glass of alcohol t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter